PDA

View Full Version : What is one of your favorite interests?

petlover
11-11-2003, 06:26 PM
What are one of your favorite interests? I know mine. It is livestock showing. I show sheep. I will always show sheep. And I will never raise anything else. I have another large interest too. I will post it after I take a break and go play ball with Ginger. Anyhow, this is me showing Cinnamon. I have a new lamb now. Her name is Fleece. I will post picures of her if you... Wait a minute! Fleece is in my sig.! Anyhow enjoy the picture of Cinnamon and I. Also, enjoy Fleece. And let us know what one of your favorite interests are!!:D

Tonya
11-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Aside from my family and pets, my passion is Thai Boxing. I had shoulder surgury in May, so I haven't been able to box since then. The doctor thinks I can return in Feb or March.

This isn't the greatest picture because it's an old scanned one. Sorry there's an extra picture, but I'd scanned them both at the same time. I'm in the white tank top.

The big guy holding the kid is a professional (traditional) boxer. He's undefeated (all knockouts) in boxing. He is also #1 Thai Boxer in the USA and #2 in the world. I'm proud to say that I train with him. I also train with a few guys that fight that Ultimate Fighting that you see on TV. One of them is the guy kneeling in the front in the white shirt.

The above pic is myself and my brothers, BTW.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pa4b29187dcee76d33813477f2ef94371/fa953818.jpg

Amber
11-11-2003, 06:48 PM
drawing-:)

stacwase
11-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Other than animals and feeding the birds, my main hobby is a combination of photography and sketching and watercolor. I love photography, but most of the time the photo doesn't say what I want it to. So then I make a sketch or watercolor of the photo and include only the things which I want in the photo. I like it because I can change lighting effects, etc.

I've never shared my paintings or sketches with anyone other than familiy before.

Here's my favorite: this is my daughter getting ready for the prom, and it looks exactly like her. I'm proud of it because it captures her personality so well. What do you think?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pcaf5e700595c4e2b83b758ca4bfd4dfe/fa95322e.jpg

binka_nugget
11-11-2003, 07:00 PM
WOW Stacwase! That's awesome.

Some hobbies are...taking pictures of EVERYTHING, soccer, basketball, drawing, and music. I LOVE playing the piano and I'm starting out on the guitar.

Foam
11-11-2003, 07:01 PM
Drawing, basketball, hiking, crafts, swimming, annnnnd probably hanging out with people. :)

Kfamr
11-11-2003, 07:04 PM
Photography, Poetry, Drawing, Painting -- The biggest is spending time with my pups. :)

petlover
11-11-2003, 07:45 PM
I just got back from jumping and read all of your replies. Those are some great interests!:D Also, I am going to tell you about my other main interest. It is riding horses, barrel racing, pole bending, trail riding...etc.

I developed a strong love for horses at the age of 2. My love grew and now I have 2 horses and love riding and caring for each day. My main interest though is barrel racing. I love the competition, the wind, and the loud speaker. I love the smell of a freshly grounded up arena. I also love the pressure and nervousness. I just love it all.

This is a picture of me running Molly around the barrels. She is not a barrel horse, but I just wanted to exersize her.

petlover
11-11-2003, 07:52 PM
I just got back from jumping and read all of your replies. Those are some great interests!:D Also, I am going to tell you about my other main interest. It is riding horses, barrel racing, pole bending, trail riding...etc.

I developed a strong love for horses at the age of 2. My love grew and now I have 2 horses and love riding and caring for each day. My main interest though is barrel racing. I love the competition, the wind, and the loud speaker. I love the smell of a freshly grounded up arena. I also love the pressure and nervousness. I just love it all.

This is a picture of me running Molly around the barrels. She is not a barrel horse, but I just wanted to exersize her.

cali
11-11-2003, 08:17 PM
photagraphy, flyball, agility, frisbee, basicly dog sports. um oh ya highland dancing(scottish ya know kilts, and swords, and aboyens and stuff) I am not very good and I am not serous about it, I only dance because I enjoy it, I though I abot quiting once because I am horrable, but hey what would that accomplish? besides it got me a scholership and acceptence in one the the best international privet high schools in the world, people travel from all over the world to get into that school, and I managed to get in, I am sure having dancing on my record helped :p ya thats basicly it. oh I LOVE little kids, and little kids love me, because I am a little kid at heart and enjoy playing games that little kids like. oh ya and I am addicted to showdog.com even though I am a against showing :o its fun trying to beat thousands of people to make it to the top(at first I was like "I would never subscribe to this game, its so stupid, now I have a suscription, one of the top eski kennels, and my papillion pups are in demand, and I have a binder containing all my info about all my dogs in my kennel and who owns the dogs I bred etc.. :eek: )

Shelteez2
11-11-2003, 09:52 PM
One of my biggest intrests is dog training. I also love competing in obedience trials with my dogs.
I too love photography, but I only really like taking pics of dogs.

Twisterdog
11-11-2003, 09:57 PM
um oh ya highland dancing(scottish ya know kilts, and swords, and aboyens and stuff)

Wow. That is interesting. My family is Scottish, and I've always like the dancing. I like men in kilts, too. :D :D

Shelteez2
11-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
Wow. That is interesting. My family is Scottish, and I've always like the dancing. I like men in kilts, too. :D :D

*sigh* Scottish men......oh wait going way off topic here, LOL

Ummmmm I like scottish dogs!!!! Yeah that's it ;)

Aspen and Misty
11-11-2003, 10:01 PM
Writeing stories, I'm in the process of Having the story I wrote about nova, Perfect published, my Bible teacher, who is also a published author, is getting me a deal with someone.

I also love to fire fighter train! It's awesome!!!! :D

Ash

Twisterdog
11-11-2003, 10:04 PM
*sigh* Scottish men......oh wait going way off topic here, LOL

It's not off-topic. One of my favorite interests happens to be Scottish men in kilts. Is that so wrong? ;)

Tonya
11-11-2003, 10:52 PM
Stacwase, that picture is great! Her smile looks so bright!

stacwase
11-12-2003, 06:55 AM
Thank you very much!