PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a favorite...?

petlover
11-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Do you have a favorite type of music? If you do, who is your favorite singers? My favorite type of music is country. Old mainly, and new. My favorite singers are Lorretta Lynn, Reba McEntire, Dolly Pardon, Alan Jackson, and George Strait. What about you?

binka_nugget
11-11-2003, 02:42 PM
This should be in General...

I'm open to all music. I don't really have a favorite.

petlover
11-11-2003, 02:51 PM
I know. I thought that I clicked on General, but I clicked on Dog General on accidently. I only relized after I posted it! Whoops!:o

isis
11-11-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget

. I don't really have a favorite.

I don't either. But I DO know that I HATE most rap.

Tonya
11-12-2003, 07:38 AM
I listen to everything. Right now the Cd that I have burned includes old Judd's songs (country), Pink Floyd (classic rock and my fav band ever), Tool (hard rock), Dido, Jewel, Christina Aguilara (pop), Bone Thugs (rap my other very fav ever) and 50 cent (rap). What kind of mix is that? lol.

I'm mainly subjected to rock at home though. My husband already has my son trained that "Rap is for losers, they don't even sing..." I get sick of hearing them whine, so I just listen to "their" music.

*edit* I have a bad habit of rambling. hehe, sorry. I voted rap.

G.P.girl
11-12-2003, 08:44 AM
i sorta like all music except jazz, blues and classical. but i picked rap because i guess thats what i listen to the most.i like Eminem, blink 182, puddle of mudd, and a bunch of other stufff.