PDA

View Full Version : Hello I´m newcomer!

GrShepherd
11-11-2003, 12:40 PM
My name is Sandra, and I´m from Germany, but I think it doesn´t metter.

Well I love german shepherds, at the moment I have 5, but soon I´m planning to adopt more!

about my dogs .....

First one ....

His name is Mozart, he is 10yrs old! He is ex-police dog. Mozart is my favourite dog, because when I´m looking in his eyes I see my father (I lost him 4 years ago in police shooting accident, Mozart was there too) . Mozart is very active dog, and he loves me and I love him :) We hot him , when I was 5, Mozart was about 2 months old lotle puppy, who very early started to train as police dog..... Here is his photo.....
http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/mozart.jpg

......... Grienden, he is 5 yrs old german shepherd dog. We adopted him, when he was 1yr old. He was very nervous dog, and bit agressive, but now he´s Ok! He´s my mums dog ...

http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/grienden.jpg

Sarah ........... She is 3yrs old girl, who came to us when she was 6months. She has been started in some dog shows with very good results, but she realy don´t like shows, she´s nervous in shows. By the way, she is very beautiful bitch, she´s very activ and nice
http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/sarah.jpg

Sabin, she is 3yrs old too. Some mum´s friends gave her, because they couldn´t keep her. She is very funny girl. but she hates cats ..... BUT she loves all dogs :)

http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/sabin.jpg

Anja ...... She is ourl "litle" girl, she´s 2yrs old girl, who loves everuone and everything! She is so cute and nice :) We´re plannin to get boy to her and maybe next summer we´ll have nice german shepherd pups :)

http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/anja.jpg

I have big big question, can somebody make for me signature with those photos? I´ll be very happy :) And don´t forget to write dog names too :)

EssTer
11-11-2003, 12:45 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW!!!!! You have sooo cute dogs, they look so cute and nice....and you have them 5 :) It´s very nice, that you´re from Germany :) I can speak litle german too :)

Guten tag, Ich heisse Liga und ich bin aus Letland, aber ich wohne in Iceland :)

WELCOME TO PT

tikeyas_mom
11-11-2003, 12:46 PM
wow you have beautiful dogs!!

I love this pic http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/mozart.jpg

WELCOME to pet talk!!

Moose
11-11-2003, 12:51 PM
Welcome to PT! Your pups are gorgeous! :) More pictures!! :D

I would offer to make a sig for you, but I'm pretty graphically impaired. lol. ;)

Linda York
11-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Hello Sandra, Mozart, Grienden, Sarah, Sabin, and Anja........ WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!!! Your dogs are beautiful. Each with their own great story. Your pictures are really great also. I live in California and I have three little "German Boys" of my own. I have three mini doxies. Oskar, Macs and Mr.T. I would have 101 if I could. It is great to meet you and hope to hear from you often.... with lots of pictures. I unfortunatly am not one who can help you witha signature BUT there are alot of grat friendly people here that can and will. I hope to get or be able to make a sig soon too. Alot of the people here are very talented. Good Luck. Again welcome, glad to meet you. :D

CamCamPup33
11-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Hi! Welcome to pettalk! My name is amber, And you are gonna love it here!

Once again.. Welcome! :)

GrShepherd
11-11-2003, 01:02 PM
Hello, and thanx for so nice words :) you have so beautiful dogs :) I hooe, to soon adopt other german shepherds...

I´m bit rescuer, because I love to safe lifes and rescue dogs, expecially adults!

GoldenRetrLuver
11-11-2003, 01:06 PM
Welcome! What beautiful dogs! :)

Is Anja a coated German Shepherd? She's beautiful!

ChrisH
11-11-2003, 01:09 PM
Sandra, your dogs are just gorgeous! :D Welcome to Pet Talk!:)

Rio and Me
11-11-2003, 01:16 PM
You've got such gorgeous GSD's i love them all, all GSD's are superb in my eyes!!
I love your long coated girl!!! i want one of her future pups!!!
Ky and Rio

mpoier
11-11-2003, 01:18 PM
Welcome to the PetTalk Family!!!!

My Peanuts
11-11-2003, 01:23 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK! :D Your German Shepards are beautiful. I have two dogs. Sylvia is our 8 month old pug and my family got her in June. Then we adopted Harley from a shelter about a month and a half later. Harley is a Jack Russell mix or so we think. You will really love PT, there are a lot of helpful people here.

Foam
11-11-2003, 01:24 PM
W:eek:W! Welcome to Pet Talk!!
Your GSDs are stunning! What a story with each one of them! :)
Can't wait for more pics and to hear more about them. They seem amazing. :)
I'm Cayter, or CJ, but you can call me Foam if you want to. :) I have a smooth collie pup named Ozzy who is an agility dog in training! He's very smart. I would tell you all his tricks, but I'm too lazy right now. :p I also have a Shih Poo, which is a Shih Tzu/Poodle mix. She's a stubborn priss, but I love her! ;):D:p

binka_nugget
11-11-2003, 02:01 PM
WOW:eek: You have some gorgeous dogs!

Well, my name's Ashley but you can call me binka, ash, whatever you want. I'm owned by two shelties, Kai and Kaedyn (kaedyn's in my sig below).

primabella
11-11-2003, 02:25 PM
You're dogs are beautiful! That story of Mozart is just so sweet. I am so glad you have eachother. :) Welcome to PT! :D

My name is Liana and I own 2 budgie birds named Rocket and Sky and a Sheltie named Mickey. You can see them all in my sig. :)

Oh and congrats on picture posting! lol ;)

stacwase
11-11-2003, 04:37 PM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk.

My name is Stacey and I have 2 dogs and 2 cats as you can see below in my picture. Your dogs are absolutely stunning - especially Mozard and Anja.

I hope you get addicted like the rest of us! Stop in often and send lots of pictures!

KYS
11-11-2003, 04:59 PM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk,
Sandra, Mozart, Grienden, Sarah, Sabin, and Anja. :)

Cookiebaker
11-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Welcome to Pettalk!! Your German Shepherd's are beautiful! Each and every one of them are so similar, but yet different! I hope you enjoy it here, and I can't wait to hear more about your pups!!

GSDgurl
11-11-2003, 06:55 PM
Hi n' WELCOME TO PT~!!! Your dogs are all beautiful~!! Can't wait to see more pictues of your beautys~!!
My name is Casey n' all me animals are in the sig.

Christiansmommy
11-11-2003, 07:11 PM
Hi and welcome to Pettalk. Your Shepards are beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing the pics and background! I have a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog puppy and 2 of the sweetest kitties ever!!! (in my sig below) I'm Robyn.

:)

GrShepherd
11-12-2003, 01:43 AM
Yes, thanx a lot, one more time :) Welll, right, Anja is longhaired german sheoherd, and I hope to get longhaired boy to soon :)

anna_66
11-12-2003, 07:09 AM
What beautiful dogs you have!! You are soooo lucky:D

I hope to be seeing (more pics please:D) and hearing more about them!

Pam
11-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Sandra, Welcome to Pet Talk! I know you will love it here. Your dogs are just gorgeous! We have another GSD "mom" here at Pet Talk and her name is Sue (Sudilar). Just wait until she sees your dogs! ;) There are several people here who are very good at making signatures, but unfortunately I am not one of them. :o

Tonya
11-12-2003, 07:20 AM
Hello. Welcome to Pet Talk. Your dogs are very beautiful. Some friends of mine train German Shephards for police work. It amazes me what those dogs can do.

GrShepherd
11-12-2003, 07:58 AM
I´m going to be K-9 policeman like my dad (I miss him very much) ... And I´ll have many many GSDs!!!!!!!!

GrShepherd
11-12-2003, 08:15 AM

EssTer
11-12-2003, 11:55 AM
When I was about 6years old, we had German shepherd, she looked like Mozart :)

dukedogsmom
11-12-2003, 11:59 AM
Beautiful dogs! And I can see why Mozart is so very special to you. I'm a dispatcher for police. I'll be working on a sig for you later tonight, hopefully. I left you a note in the other section where you posted about it. I think I'll make a special one for Mozart. Do you have any patches/badges that you can scan? Or how about a pic of your dad in his uniform? I would love to make something special for that one. Let me know?

Sudilar
11-12-2003, 12:39 PM
All I can say is WOW!!!!! You must live in GSD heaven!!!!! What a gorgeous group of GSDs. I especially love the pic of Anja!!!!! More pictures, please!!!

I am owned by Killian, my 9 yr. old sweetie GSD and Shiloh, my 5 yr. old cutie GSD! They are both rescues from a kill shelter in Illinois. I also work rescue for German Shepherd Dog Rescue of Northern Illinois.

Welcome to PetTalk. You will love it here!

Pam
11-12-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I'll be working on a sig for you later tonight, hopefully.
Thanks dukedogsmom! I will be looking forward to it! What a beautiful group of GSD's and it's so sweet that you want to add all of those extra touches to the signature. :cool:

dukedogsmom
11-12-2003, 06:05 PM
Ok, I hope you like this. I tried to make it really special. Did several different things before I got one I liked. If you want, I can sent you the full sized version, too.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/dadmozartsig.jpg

Moose
11-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Aw, Val! That's too sweet! :)

RobiLee
11-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Oh MY!! What beautiful dogs you have! Welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Robin and I have an Akita pup, Katie. We are glad that you joined us.

Robin :)

GrShepherd
11-13-2003, 02:16 AM
Really thanx......for the sig .....

GrShepherd
11-13-2003, 02:20 AM
I don´t know why, but I tried to put in my signature, editing my profile, but it isn´t showing :(

GrShepherd
11-13-2003, 02:21 AM
ooops It´s OK now...

By The Way, un my signature my dad isn´t this with black sweater - it´s "Bad Boy", but dad is this one, behind him .......

dukedogsmom
11-13-2003, 04:14 AM
Sure wish I knew that before I put all that work into making sig.

*LabLoverKEB*
11-14-2003, 04:52 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm sure you'll love it here!:) Your dog's are beautiful!