PDA

View Full Version : The mighty mouser (do not read if you are bothered by stories of deceased rodents)

catland
11-11-2003, 10:38 AM
Joxer has all of a sudden turned into super mouser. He's caught and killed four in the past week. I know this because he leaves them in various places in the house.

One was in the living room, two days later there was one in the bedroom, last night he brought one to us in the kitchen, and this morning there was another one on the kitchen floor.

These aren't just little appetizer field mice either - they are the full meal deal.:eek:

please let this be just a phase.

sirrahbed
11-11-2003, 11:12 AM
Well, I figure a dead mouse is better than a live mouse!!

catlover4ever
11-11-2003, 11:17 AM
Well, at least he lets you know that he has cought one.....my mom had one left under her bed. The good Lord only knows how long is had been there. The smell tipped her off to the present.

Tucker likes to get chipmunks, the last one she caught she left in her dinner dish. I think she was trying to tell me she did not like the food I gave her.

Barbara
11-11-2003, 11:24 AM
To say it in all correctness:
I would highly appreciate if cats could live on vegetables but I had to laugh out loud about the headline of this thread and about Sirrahbed's comment:D :D

Joxer, congratulations for being a big hunter cat;)

Logan
11-11-2003, 11:24 AM
Cats will be cats. That's for sure! :) So far, the "hunting" in this household has been outside, but Butter has brought at least 3 live "mouse toys" inside. But thankfully, it has been a while since that happened! I just wish it stopped with mice, instead of rats, chipmunks and squirrels! :eek:

Baby Leila
11-11-2003, 02:40 PM
My cats (outside kitties) get baby moles!