PDA

View Full Version : Spaz!

mrsbnatural
11-11-2003, 08:17 AM
What an unusual name for such a lovely kitty! I didn't know there were guard kitties. I guess your Daddy will need to learn not only to keep your food/treats available but also to listen to you when you sound the alarm!

tatsxxx11
11-11-2003, 08:35 AM
Good Morning super Spaz...super sleuth extraordinaire!!:D Guess that'll be the last time your Daddy ignores your warnings!:eek: It must be a great comfort to them, knowing that super Spaz is on the case, keeping hearth and home (and humans) safe from those evil intruders!:) After all, someone needs to be in charge!;) You ARE da man, super Spaz...and today, you also hold claim to the coveted title, Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you handsome, sweet, super Spaz!:D Enjoy your well earned day of honor with your furry siblings and the humans!

Barbara
11-11-2003, 08:42 AM
Spaz, what a super-handsome dude you are. And such a good guard cat. Everyone would love to have a man in the house just like you:)

I wish you a great day catching some burglars, saving the princess, slaying dragons:D

catmandu
11-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Such an elegany Gray Gentle Cat! And so handsome , we wish that your humans would get you a more dignified name , like Smokey , Or Ash! All the best , Spaz COTD , from all of us!

Bari_d
11-11-2003, 10:16 AM
What a handsome gray baby you are...love your wonderful coat! And you certainly are a magnificent guard cat! It's great to meet you - be sure they don't run out of food today!!! You need a special treat after all!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs, Bari and the Cathappy Pride

momoffuzzyfaces
11-11-2003, 12:00 PM
Spaz
How handsome you are! I wish my cats were guard kitties. They would hide if they saw my car getting broken into. I hope you got a special reward for your efforts. It wasn't you fault your humans wouldn't listen. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Prairie Purrs
11-11-2003, 12:04 PM
All my cats send best COTD wishes to another Denver kitty! :D What a handsome, clever boy you are, Spaz! Every home needs at least one guard cat. :D

Dan Holder
11-11-2003, 12:10 PM
That's an impressive looking Gray. He's a real part of the family, too. Tell them to just leave the bag of food open and on the floor, fella', it will save everyone a lot of trouble. Good luck.

Jax
11-11-2003, 12:58 PM
What a beautiful blue-gray kitty cat you are Spaz! You sound like a very intelligent and brave boy - so nice to meet you today.
Congrats to Handsome Spaz, Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

karlyb
11-11-2003, 04:21 PM
Spaz, you are a beautiful boy! You look so soft and clean. My cats are guard cats too - sort of. Whenever they hear someone on the porch, they all growl and then run under the bed. Tell you dad that the most important thing in the world is never running out of cat food! His ankles might start to look mighty appetizing! Spaz, you are a wonderful COTD and I wish you many more years of happiness.

lizbud
11-11-2003, 04:35 PM
Hi Spaz,

What a handsome kitty you are, and so very brave.:)
Hope you have a special day of celebration today for your
bravery in action & sweetness of character. Congrats to you
baby on being named our special CAT OF THE DAY.:)

Steffi N
11-11-2003, 06:32 PM
Spaz, you are very handsome and have such soft velvety gray fur. Congratulations on being a great guard cat. I hope now that you have your daddy well trained by now and that he never lets you run out of food. :D You are a very special Cat of the Day.

rg_girlca
11-11-2003, 07:58 PM
What a handsome boy you are Spaz. I enjoyed reading all about you and can truly say that I have never met a guard cat before.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-12-2003, 12:01 AM
Congratulations, dearest Spaz, what a special boy you are! Full of tricks, and a guard-cat too!!! I have a special place in my heart for gorgeous grey boys like you - you are very precious!

Hope you have a wonderful day today as our extra special Cat Of The Day, and hope you get loads of extra-special scritchies and treats!

Ally and Connor both send kitten kisses:D

CatDad
11-12-2003, 12:26 AM
Hi Spaz,

What a good kitty you are to let your parents know what is going on. I hope that they give lots of extra love and treats for being COTD.:D