PDA

View Full Version : Webcam

jenfer
11-11-2003, 12:15 AM
Anyone has a webcam? And do you like it? Me and my dad bought a pair (Logitech)when I was in HK, and tonite is the first real time we have both the visual and audio. The quality of both the image and sound is pretty good. And it's fun. Talking to both my parents and Chilli. Mom told me Chilli was very excited when she heard my voice...wagging her tail and everything... she must be wondering "how come I heard her, but WHERE is she?" heehee... silly. :D

wolf_Q
11-11-2003, 12:29 AM
Yep I have one.....if you have yahoo messenger add wolf_Q :) Sometimes I do a live Nebo and Reggie cam. :D

binka_nugget
11-11-2003, 12:30 AM
Lol! silly Chilli!

I have a webcam. It's not that great but it works..*shrugs* If anyone feels like watching, my yahoo is alpha_sheltie

jenfer
11-11-2003, 12:32 AM
which messenger better: yahoo or msn??? currently i have msn.

binka_nugget
11-11-2003, 12:36 AM
I prefer Msn. More people have it and msn 6 is just way too cool with all those neat icons and backgrounds.

jenfer
11-11-2003, 12:46 AM
oh yea. i like the icon and background too. i love things personalized the way i like it. :)

RubyMutt
11-11-2003, 01:33 AM
I have a webcam and LOVE it! It's nice to use to chat with my friends who live out of state. It also get used for 'Ruby-Cam' a lot. If you ever want to watch her just add me to your buddy list :) On MSN I'm [email protected] and Yahoo! I'm aprilsflame.

wolfsoul
11-11-2003, 02:00 AM
I was supposed to get a webcam for my birthday but now I have to wait. :( I should have one atleast before Christmas. My stepmom was all ready to get one, but then blew all her money on a computer and the internet, so I have to wait.

popcornbird
11-11-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by jenfer
which messenger better: yahoo or msn??? currently i have msn.

MSN is my favorite, but Yahoo is great too. I just don't like AIM. :p:o

I have an AverMedia web cam. Used to work great, but we got it years ago, and its *outdated* so it doesn't work on our newer computers anymore. Still works on the oldest, but we never use that computer! Needless to say...........we need a new one. :o

Moose
11-11-2003, 12:44 PM
I have a Webcam......but I don't think I've really ever used it. hehe. I'll work on that one.....:p I think I have MSN messenger........but I'm not positive. :)

G.P.girl
11-11-2003, 02:55 PM
i have yahoo because everybody i know has yahoo. my name is pinkpanther5643

bluekat
11-11-2003, 04:10 PM
I've got msn:) Its the only one I have, but its pretty good.
I have a webcam too. It came with our computer, but my dad just never got around to putting it up yet:p

Amber
11-11-2003, 04:22 PM
I have a webcam too! I use mine on msn too. If you wanna see Katie or maggie or gracie add me to msn. [email protected]