PDA

View Full Version : The Sims Online

dukedogsmom
11-10-2003, 11:51 PM
Does anyone else out there have any of the Sims games? I just got mine and am having so much fun! They are hilarious to watch. Mine went in the bathroom and grunted with frustration because the toilet seat was up :) They are so funny. I've played it 2 hours for the first time and hated to leave but it's almost 1am and I'm tired. If you don't have this, I really suggest going and getting it. It's worth money, believe me.

RubyMutt
11-10-2003, 11:59 PM
I have the Sims and a few expansions, but I haven't bought Sims Online. I've thought about it, but I just don't know... Do you have to pay a monthy fee or anything like that? I know for other online games (like Everquest) you need to pay for a suscription to use their servers every 6 months.

magcpen
11-11-2003, 12:24 AM
I play Sims and my stepmom tried Sims Online (which I watched). I like the game, but we had to return Sims Online because, yes, you do have to pay a monthly fee and becuase there was WAY to much adult content. We just bought Sims: Makin' Magic and we're looking forward to Sims 2. :)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Oh man, I know all about The Sims. :p
My sister is just obsessed with the game and probably has just about every one of them. (The pet one, the original, vacation, expansion packs..) I can't remember all the names! ;)

isis
11-11-2003, 02:30 PM
I want to try that game. It looks fun. :)

G.P.girl
11-11-2003, 02:53 PM
i love the sims! i cant install the expansion i have (house party) but i have the normal one. and i want the pet one and the date one and --well all of them. but my parents hate buying PC games so i doubt i'll get them. i wish i had the sims online.

carole
11-11-2003, 03:26 PM
G.P girl you and my daughter would get on just fine, she too loves all those games, and especially wants the sims online, but our connection just is not fast enough for it, and it would not take the expansion, unfortunately, so she is fustrated, but we do have one of them, and she plays it for hours and hours.

Tweety_Pie
11-11-2003, 04:06 PM
I LOVE THE SIMS!!! :D

My brother told me some of the cheats so now i am a millionare! haha :):p ;) :D

I know 2 money cheats, and one where you can pic up your sim and delete them to make them fully happy and delete the mail box so you don't have to pay the bill, you can delete flies, mice, and those roaches that crawl around the floor...you can also delete the water from the floods that happen from broken appliances.. and it works for all the sims :)

**if you want to know the cheats just let me know**

carole
11-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Yes my daughter has the cheats as well, I can never quite understand the logic of cheating, doesn't it take the fun out of it, oh well guess I am just too old to understand the concept of the game.:)

Tweety_Pie
11-11-2003, 04:25 PM
yea lol in a way it does take the fun out of it because it is a fun challenge without them:)

dukedogsmom
11-11-2003, 04:30 PM
I'll play it for real for a while, since I just got it but I think I would be interested in the cheats, as well, for later.

rizzy
11-11-2003, 04:39 PM
My sister has it and I play it a little, I like making the houses and create the sims people. My sister has Sims Deluxe.

cheat codes:

more money--- rosebud;1;1;1; etc. than press enter

you can go online and find cheat codes for sims, but alot of them didnt work for me.:confused:

Tweety_Pie
11-11-2003, 04:40 PM
Here's the cheats (sorry it's kind of confuseing)

you have to press ctrl+shift+c and a little greenish box should pop up in the top left hand corner

for the moving objects code in the little box type..

move_objects on

then hit enter. that will alow you to move your sim around (clicking the furniture button first)

for the next 2 codes repeat the ctrl+shift+c thing and type the cheats into the little box

here is a money cheat...each time you want 1000 sims dollars do the rosbud code.

rosebud

then hit enter

each one of these !; Is worth 1000 to..

if you hit ctrl+shift+c and type in the little box

!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

and if you repeat it a zillion times lol you will be rich!!

bluekat
11-11-2003, 05:04 PM
I love the Sims!:D I can't wait for the Sims 2 to come out. Anyone know when it will come out? I have the original sims, sims unleased, and sims vacation. But I don't play sims online. My parents don't like paying for games on the web.
I knew the rosebud cheat. I always use it now. But it does make the game so easy;) Now my sims are all rich, lol.

primabella
11-11-2003, 05:58 PM
I love the Sims! :D I only have the original, House Party and Hot Date. My dad doesn't want to buy me any more (because I have been begging for the Sims Unleashed) because he thinks I'll spend too much time on the computer. Bah!

I love the cheat codes. :) Without them I wouldn't be able to afford huge mansions and work just makes my Sims grumpy. :p

dukedogsmom
11-11-2003, 06:43 PM
Hey, I was there last night and this girl said she could give me a dog so you don't have to have the unleashed to have one. Check around, you might be able to get one. It's fun to hear the way they talk to the dogs. Their language is strange.

boscibo
11-11-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
I love the Sims!:D I can't wait for the Sims 2 to come out. Anyone know when it will come out?

I heard in February, the Sims 2 will be out.

I used to be heavily addicted to the Sims, I have the original and Livin' Large. I hadn't played for a few years, and then a few weeks ago I got bored and installed it again....wasted a lot of time. I thought about going and buying some new expansion packs, but then I heard about the Sims 2. I decided to wait, I'll buy the new one!

bluekat
11-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Hmm, I wanted to get the Sims Makin' Magic for Christmas. But I also want Sims 2. I don't know if my parents will let me get both:( But I think I'm definately getting Sims 2.:D I used to be really addicted to the Sims too, but my dad hasn't installed it in our new computer yet. I'll have to get him to do it soon.:D I miss playing it!!!:p ;)

dukedogsmom
11-12-2003, 05:01 PM
I was on last night and had to work for the first time. I left early! I couldn't keep up with all the food orders from the customers. Also, I'm going to have to hunt for some different cheats because I couldn't even get the box to come up and then when I typed "rosebud" it came out of my mouth. My roomate told me there weren't any money cheats. I was so embarrasseed.

Tweety_Pie
11-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I was on last night and had to work for the first time. I left early! I couldn't keep up with all the food orders from the customers. Also, I'm going to have to hunt for some different cheats because I couldn't even get the box to come up and then when I typed "rosebud" it came out of my mouth. My roomate told me there weren't any money cheats. I was so embarrasseed.

HAHAAHAHAHA! LOL!

did you press ctrl+shift+c all at the same time? or in the order like 1..2..3 (do you get what i mean) try pressing ctrl then shift then C but hold them down intill you see the little blue bar pop up:)

bluekat
11-12-2003, 07:00 PM
I'm not sure if these actually work: click here (http://http://www.eeggs.com/tree/977.html)

dukedogsmom
11-17-2003, 06:14 PM
Update: I went back last night. The owner of the house and my other room mate just up and left! Their 2 dogs are still there. Mine, however, got picked up by animal control and since I'm an unfit owner my dog, Simsational Sam, will be adopted out. So, now I'm out my $6,000 and the dog. Plus, most of the house items are gone and my job as a waitress is horrible! I'm really getting initiated.