PDA

View Full Version : Speacial Times

petlover
11-10-2003, 09:48 PM
What are some speacial things that you do with you your pets?
Hallie and I have picnics a lot. I attached a picture of us having a kind of tea party, picnic deal. What do you do for fun with your pooches?

binka_nugget
11-10-2003, 09:51 PM
awww that's so cute!

Me and Kai do lots of stuff. We mostly just "veg out" at home and take it easy. Right now, we're in obedience classes to help him prepare for agility lessons. Eventually, we'll be able to compete in agility trials and hopefully obedience.

micki76
11-10-2003, 09:58 PM
That's the cutest picture. :D

Let's see.. We go for walks, play fetch and have lots of "scritchie" time. We also practice our tricks and our obedience. (not enough though :D )

Chester likes to have special time for just me and him. My husband goes to bed WAY earlier than I do, and sometimes I'll put the girls to bed with him so Chester and I can be all lovey dovey and have time for just the two of us. We snuggle and he gives me kisses and I scratch his chest and baby talk him. He loves that, but Millie's too jealous to let it happen when she's around :rolleyes:

Moose
11-10-2003, 11:10 PM
Cute picture......your beautiful little Hallie looks like an awfully big sweetheart.

Moose loves to go to swimming [anywhere he can get wet, he loves :)].....but he does have his occassional quiet moments where he's willing to just snuggle up with me before bed or while watching tv. Such a sweetie....;)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-10-2003, 11:40 PM
Nothing much. Right now, I'm really working on Daisy's training; I'm hoping she can get her CGC very soon.
Other then that, we go for walks, swimming, the dog park, or just cuddle on the couch and watch t.v. :)

primabella
11-11-2003, 02:32 PM
What a cute pic Jan! :)

Mickey and I would usually sit out on the porch under the patio table. My dad would get mad cause I would be laying on the floor but that is when me and Mickey can just relax together outside. I love those moments. :)

sabies
11-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Sadie and I go hiking. That's her favorite thing. I don't think I'd like it if it weren't for her.

Cute picture. Hallie sits well in a chair!