PDA

View Full Version : When is the next Ohio gather up??

Amber
11-10-2003, 06:43 PM
When will our next ohio gather up be?

moosmom
11-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Amber,

Not sure. I hope we can get one more in before the holidays, but I doubt it. I'd love to see that cute little poopie dog of yours. She is SO precious! Give Katie kisses for me.

Amber
11-10-2003, 07:01 PM
Hehe Thanks! I will! :p

annedadosky
12-01-2003, 10:14 AM
Hi Amber!

I am an animal lover and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. Is this the only animal meeting or is there others on the Internet? If you knew, I would love to attend.

I have a vague idea of where St. Marys is. I think it is to the Northern Part of Ohio, and I live in the SW section of Ohio.

I currently own two cats - a Siamese and a domestic shorthair.
I also have a two bettas. I have had a 20 gallon aquarium in the past, and I owned smaller parrots (cockatiels and parakeets).

I would love to correspond with you and other people who love animals. I also like dogs and horses, but own neither one.

Sincerely,

Miss Tobina

Amber
12-06-2003, 03:05 PM
Hi and Welcome to PT! We have alot of Ohio meetings..And we all go up to Findley, Ohio's dog park and bring are dogs. I havent went to one yet, but I really want to go next time. And you dont have to have a dog to come. If I come next time I will probably not be able to bring my dog Katie. But the Ohio pters will post when the big next meet is though! :)