PDA

View Full Version : Another Story... =P

Pages : [1] 2 3

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 06:10 PM
I don't know what inspired me to write this... its gory and gross, but it will get better. I promise ;);) Oh, and it doesn't have a name, so suggestions are appreciated.:)

It was my first day back. All eyes were on me. I mean all eyes. I had been gone for about three weeks, and they had all noticed. I walked to homeroom with my head down, not wanting to be seen. I knew I had marks on my face, and they all just HAD to know.
"Kersey? Hey! Welcome back!" said the cheery, Pippy-Longstocking voice of Eliza, a girl I used to be friends with.
"Yes, Eliza, I'm back." I said sarcastically, really wishing she would leave me alone for once. I looked up at her. She was so beautiful. A small petite frame of about 105 pounds, she was so pretty. My 125 pound body looked like one huge ball of fat.
"Wanna walk to class with me, Kersey?" Eliza asked, again in the Pippy Longstocking voice.
"Sure." I said. I was famous for my one-word answers.
"Where were you, Kersey? We were all worried about you. Were you in the hospital?" she asked, touching my shoulder. I shook her arm off me.
"Yeah." I lied. She didn't need to know, she would only make it worse.
It seemed like forever, but we finally reached my homeroom and Eliza went further down the hall. Mrs. Finnigan, my homeroom teacher, pulled me outside the classroom once class started.
"Kersey, I was just wondering how you are feeling, we got word that you were in the hospital." she said, reaching for my shoulder. What was it with people and trying to make me feel better by touching me?
I again backed off. "I'm fine. Okay? I don't want to talk about it." I said walking back inside.
"What did Fin want?" Oliva asked as I sat back down.
"She was being a pest. Wanted to know what happened. Please promise me you won't tell." I said looking at her. Again, she was one of the people I admired. She was a slim 95 pounds, and she looked gorgeous. I knew how she got that small. She was anorexic. She didn't admit it, but I knew it. She still wasn't happy with her body, and was still trying to lose weight. I still thought she was beautiful.
"I won't speak a word, Kers. You can trust me." She said, smiling her beautiful smile. For the first time in three weeks, I smiled back.
Homeroom ended, and Olivia and I walked to Chemistry. By the time we got there, class had almost started. Olivia grabbed a seat next to me and class started. I wasn't in the mood for paying attention so I glanced at everyone around the room.
There was Jeremy, a friend of mine. He sent me a wink, while trying not to be caught. I winked back, to let him know I saw him.
Then I saw Alexis, another skinny friend of mine. She was a meare 100 pounds, and so pretty. She smiled to me, and I waved a tiny wave back. Next to her was James, her boyfriend she's had for two years. Two years is a long time. Compared to Chad and I, two weeks was too long.
It was a long story. Chad and I thought we were the perfect couple, no one could tear us apart. He was serious in this relationship, I wasn't serious enough, apparently. He was pressuring me to do things I didn't want to do. He even told me he would kill me once because I refused for almost the 10th time to go to all the way.
The threats just escalated. He hit me a few times, and gave me a black eye. I told my parents I got in a fight at school. I hated them anyway, I didn't want them prying into my business.
Chad and I went to a party and he ended putting a date rape drug into my soda. I never drank, so I knew it tasted funny before the effects came along. That was the night he raped me.
I went to school the following day, not talking to anyone except Olivia. I was kinda fuzzy on what happened, but I knew whatever he did wasn't good. At the end of the day, I walked to Olivia's house with her. I sat in the kitchen and told her what happened. By the end I had cried a few times, and I made her swear not to tell. She did force me to go to a doctor though. The doctor then recommended me to a rehibilitation center for girls who have been raped. I was forced to go, whether I liked it or not.
I went and I hated it. I couldn't stand all the preppy girls that were there. I began to cut myself, on my arms, my legs, my stomach, anywhere where it could easily be covered. They soon found out, as they always do, and they moved me to a secure facility, with cameras in every room, and about every 20 feet down the hallway. That's where I met April, a girl the same age, who had the exact same problems. She was the one who made me decide to stop cutting. April and I quit together and got released together. She went back to school out in California and I got stuck back here in Washington. I never got a hold of her again.
Now, Chad got charged, but he got released from prison. Having sexual assault on his record means nothing to him. He still won't leave me alone.
I came home that day and noticed no one was home. I snuck into my mom's desk and stole her scissors. I grabbed my backpack and went up to my room. I tossed my bag on the bed and looked at the scissors and smiled. I sat at my desk and rolled up my sleeve. I looked at the untouched scars that ran across my arm. I rubbed my fingers against them, making them sting a little with pain.
I opened the scissors and held them close to my wrists. I heard a car door. I dropped the scissors and hid them underneath my bed. If my parents knew I had the scissors in my room they would send me back to the fricken mental hospital.
I shoved them farhter underneath my bed and took out my homework. I had to make it look like nothing had happened. My mom came upstairs.
"Kersey? Have you seen my scissors? I had them in my desk this morning..." She said, her voice trailing off as she glanced around the room.
"I think Adam took them. Go ask him." I said, casually going back to doing my homework. She looked at me carefully and went over to Adam's room. I took a deep breath. I closed my book and listened until I heard my mom's footsteps down the stairs.
I pulled out the scissors and touched the cold metal to my skin. I remembered the sensation of the first time I cut. It was so painful, but it was like heaven. I was anxious. I carefully slid the blade across my skin and watched the red appear from nowhere. It slowly trailed a path down my wrist and onto the desk. I was unaware of the pool of blood until I started feeling dizzy. I looked down and tried to find something to wipe it up with. I quick grabbed some kleenex I had lying around. I threw them in the trash quickly making up the excuse that I had a bloody nose if anyone asked.
I walked downstairs, trying to get the dizziness to wear off. It was dinner time, and my mom came up to me, telling me she was just going to call me down. I sat down in my spot and looked at the food. Spaghetti. The red sauce made me really queasy.
"Mom? I need to use the bathroom." I said as I got up. I rested my hands on the cold porcelin of the sink in the bathroom and closed my eyes. It had been so long since the last time I cut and it was really making me feel sick. I splashed some cold water on my face and dried my face off on a towel.
I slowly walked back to the kitchen and sat back down. I didn't eat any of my spaghetti, I just told my mom I didn't feel good, and I went back upstairs. I sat on my bed and tried doing my homework. I had a really bad headache so I tossed my books on the floor and took a nap.
I woke up again and it was almost 9:30. I looked at the sleeve of my hoodie. There was a small bloodstain but luckily it had stopped bleeding. I looked at the blood covered scissors. They were practically walking towards me. I grabbed them again and reopened my wound, feeling the pain surging through my body again. I enjoyed this pain. I really did. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, there were tears on my cheeks.
The next morning I came to school happier than ever. I had regained my cutting addiction and it made me feel better about myself. I had again this morning, and I could still feel a small twinge of pain everytime I moved my wrist. Olivia noticed my sudden increase in joyfulness. I also noticed she looked pale and about ready to pass out.
"Olivia, meet me outside during lunch okay? Under the elm tree." I said, hurrying to class.
Lunch seemed to come really slowly, but when it did come, I raced downstairs to the lunch room. Olivia was waiting for me, pretending to be eating a hot pretzel. I pulled her by her arm and brought her closer to me.
"Olivia, talk to me. Now." I said angrily. Now I was more than angry. Her anorexia needed to stop now.
"What?? What's going on?" she asked, putting the uneaten pretzel back on her tray.
"Olivia, I know. I know about your eating habits. You cannot live your life like this." I said.
"Like what? I'm fine." she said.
"Olivia! Stop it! I know you have an eating disorder. You never eat. You need to eat, Olivia, you're sick." I said. I could feel the tears welling up in the back of my eyes.
She shook my hand off her. "I'm fine." she said.
She walked away and didn't talk to me the rest of the day. I felt the uncontrolable need to cut. I had one chance.
Art class came around at about 2:30. The teacher asked me to go get some scissors from the storage room. I told her I would, then set off across the school. I made it a quick trip, so I could "borrow" a pair and sneak off to the bathroom. I sat in the stall and pulled up my sleeve. I cut my arm twice, and wrapped some toilet paper around the two cuts. I hurried back to class and pretended nothing happened.
I went home and cut a few times, then my phone rang. I grabbed some kleenex to cover the wound and looked at the Called ID. It was Olivia.
"Hello?" I asked calmly.
It was Olivia's mom.
"Kersey, please come quick. Olivia passed out... something's seriously wrong! She's at the hospital, please come quickly!" She practically screamed into my ear. She hung up. I had to go, Olivia's mom was a single parent, and she and I were as good of friends as Olivia and I were.
I ran downstairs and grabbed my jacket.
"Mom, Olivia's in the hospital. I need a ride over there NOW." I said demandingly. She looked at me. I could see the fear. She knew how close we were.
She drove, practically driving over the speed limit, to the St. Josephine hospital, about a fifteen minute drive from my house. She kept looking over at me, expecting me to tell her what happened. Finally she just asked.
"What happened to her?" she asked, putting her hand on my knee. Again, people touching me? I didn't want to talk about it. I knew what it was, but I also knew that if I opened my mouth to talk about it, I would begin crying.
"She's anor--" I cut off. I couldn't say it. I didn't want it to be true. "Anorexic." I sputtered, looking out the window so she couldn't see me cry. The tears slowly spilled out the corners of my eyes, like little waterfalls. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard. Olivia's mom couldn't see me crying. I wiped the tears onto my sleeves and looked at the small stain. More tears began pouring out of my eyes. I couldn't help but think this was all my fault. Olivia had warned me not to cut anymore. And I did. Now she was dying.
My face burned with the warm tears that kept coming. We finally reached the parking lot and I ran out of the car. I ran into the cool and calm lobby, everyone looking at me. 'The poor, poor, fat girl who cuts herself...' the voices said to me. I shook my head, trying to make the tiny voices go away and then walked up to the nurse at the desk.
"Olivia Holmes room, please." I said, impatiently tapping my fingers on the desk.
"Room 269." she said in a cheery voice. I rolled my eyes at her and ran to the nearest elevator.
"Come on... come on!" I said, pounding the little white up button. Finally it opened.
Once I got to Olivia's room, her mom came over and hugged me.
"She's so, so sick, Kersey." she said, holding my hands and looking at me with her red, teary eyes. I looked back at her, and I couldn't help it, but the tears fell anyway. She was the only person who I let touch me.
I walked over to Olivia's bedside.
"Olivia? Can you hear me?" I said, touching her soft, blonde hair. She was not responding. She had tubes hooked up to her here and there, and she was on some sort of breathing machine. As mean as it sounds, I couldn't stand looking at her that way.
I sat in the chair closest to the window and looked out. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't be here. I told Olivia's mom I had to leave and told her to call me later if she needed. I walked out in the hall and began walking home.

Kfamr
11-10-2003, 06:29 PM
I think it's well written --

But the anorexia and "cutting" make me disgusted.
It's the unfortunate truth, and I hope you didn't write with from a real life perspective.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 06:34 PM
No, I'm not. People at school cut, and it grosses me out too, but oh well.

Amber
11-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Wow! That is amazing! very sad, you have such a great talent for writing!

popcornbird
11-10-2003, 06:47 PM
Written well, but honestly, the topic/contents disgusted me. :o :o Kind of scary..............I don't like that thought.

CamCamPup33
11-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Its really good! The cutting is a fact of life, that people do everyday.. it grossed me out but, i didnt like where she reopened the wound.. Yuck! :o keep going whats happening to olivia! :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 07:09 PM
Whew! I'm glad most of you like it.

Admit it, PCB, it's good. You know it! :p

Amber
11-10-2003, 07:17 PM
It is Good!! Dont Stop! You have such a natural Talent with writing! I want MORE~

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 07:24 PM
It's coming, I'm on my mom's computer so I had to email it over.

Aspen and Misty
11-10-2003, 07:32 PM
I loved how it talked about anerexia and cutting, it's getting the word out. Some day when this is published kids who cut themsleves or don't eat are going to read it and it's goign to touch there lives when no one else could.

Wonderful job.

Ashley

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 07:41 PM
I walked slowly, a few random tears leaked out of my eyes. I thought about Olivia and what would happen. If she did survive she would go to a freak house like I did. I prayed for her. I have never been to church, but I really prayed.
I got home and my face was red and puffy. I went to my room and went to bed.
I woke up the next morning and decided to skip school and go see Olivia. I took the bus to the store and bought her some flowers. When I finally got there, I tried to stay calm as I entered her room. I saw her lying in her bed, still unresponsive. I set the flowers on her table and sat next to her. "Hi Livvie." I said, for the first time in years calling her by her childhood name. Her mom walked in and gave me a hug. She then told me exactly what I didn't want to hear. She was getting worse.

CamCamPup33
11-10-2003, 07:47 PM
yes..... and.....:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 07:47 PM
"Hi Livvie." I said, for the first time in years calling her by her childhood name. Her mom walked in and gave me a hug. She then told me exactly what I didn't want to hear. She was getting worse. They had a feeding tube in but it was totally useless because Olivia had lost so many of the needed nutrients in her body and most of her organs were beginning to quit.
I broke down again. This couldn’t be happening. I went over to the window again and rested my head on the cool glass. Tears streamed down my face again, and I felt as if God didn’t care about me. I wiped my eyes and swallowed hard and turned around.
Her heart rate monitor started beeping slower and slower. I looked at Olivia’s mom and she was turning pale. The paged the nurse and went over to Olivia.
“Come on, baby girl. Come on.” She said rubbing Olivia’s hair. I watched in horror as the nurses ran in and checked her pulse.
“We’re losing her!” One of the nurses yelled to another. They started CPR, they did everything thinkable to poor Olivia. Her mom came over to me crying and hugged me.
“I can’t watch.” She whispered as she hugged me. I didn’t want to watch either. They pounded on her, trying to get her back.
“STOP!” I screamed, pushing them away. “You’re hurting her.” I whispered as I walked over to her. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead. I crawled onto the bed next to her as she slowly drifted out of our lives.

popcornbird
11-10-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
Whew! I'm glad most of you like it.

Admit it, PCB, it's good. You know it! :p

Yes it is very well written and I acknowledge that. Its just the content that scares/disgusts me........but you know, if you end it in a way to disapprove of this cutting, etc. practice, discouraging it, it would be really really good and may be a good influence in the lives of some teens..............and I'm sooooo serious about that. Continue it as nicely as you're going, but end it in a way........like to prove what a harmful practice such things are. It might be a good thing to read for some kids considering cutting themselves out of frustration. :o

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Yes it is very well written and I acknowledge that. Its just the content that scares/disgusts me........but you know, if you end it in a way to disapprove of this cutting, etc. practice, discouraging it, it would be really really good and may be a good influence in the lives of some teens..............and I'm sooooo serious about that. Continue it as nicely as you're going, but end it in a way........like to prove what a harmful practice such things are. It might be a good thing to read for some kids considering cutting themselves out of frustration. :o

Of course it will! I wouldn't have to story end where she dies of blood loss. Trust me, its not as bad as you think.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Olivia’s mom had to call my mom to come and get me. She came and pulled my reluctant self out of Olivia’s bed. I was still crying and I just let my mom take me home. I went home and went to my room and cried. God hated me, I knew he did. I pulled out the scissors and cut my leg. I cut it 3 times because I was so angry. There was blood everywhere, but I was happy. I had no use in this world.
I went to school the next day, due to my mother who threatened to send me away because I was uncooperative. Jeremy came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I was to depressed to shake it off.
“I heard what happened, Kersey. I’m so sorry. I know how close you were to her.” He said. I knew he was sad. He loved me like a sister and we practically knew what the other was thinking.
“It’s hard.” I said. I didn’t want to talk about it. Please Jeremy, anything but this.
He must have understood me. He was headed to English and I was heading to gym. We came to our departure point and he turned to face me.
“Kersey, I’m here for you, okay? She was as much my friend as she was yours.” He smiled at me. “I love you, Kersey.” He said, kissing my cheek. He went into his classroom and left me there, bewildered by what just happened.
I decided to pretend I had forgotten my gym clothes so I didn’t have to participate. A few people came up to me and told me how sorry they were, but they didn’t know. They probably thought, oh, how sad, I should feel bad for her, but I really didn’t care about anyone else.
Class ended and I slowly got up off the bleachers. I grabbed my bag and went to meet Jeremy outside the English room. I looked at him and smiled. For the first time since Olivia passed, I smiled.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-10-2003, 08:45 PM
OK, it's boring now, I'll stop... lol

CamCamPup33
11-10-2003, 09:03 PM
Oh hush you know you think its good! keep going! :p

rizzy
11-10-2003, 09:52 PM
Wow! That is really good, I dont like the cutting part, I hope it gets better. I cant stop reading this...keep it coming!:)

G.P.girl
11-11-2003, 12:01 AM
i think it's great. even though it is a little gory it's good like that...
not that i'm a sicko or anything....:o

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-11-2003, 06:59 AM
The days passed slowly, and I cut more often. I was really upset with Olivia’s passing and I decided it was time for me to lose some weight. If Olivia couldn’t live, I’d be like her and die like her.
I rarely ate anything. I only ate around Jeremy, so he would think I was fine. I ate nothing at home, I only drank a glass of water a day. I felt the effects within the first day.
I was lying in bed and I almost couldn’t move. My stomach was growling like a mad dog, but I would not eat anything. My parents started noticing, so I was forced to eat when I was around them also and they forced me to come down and eat supper with them.
I went to school one day, about 3 weeks after Olivia’s passing. I was really dizzy and pale. I hadn’t eaten anything today, and I hadn’t eaten anything at all for about 3 or 4 days. I was really growing weak. Then Jeremy began noticing.
“Kersey, I need to talk to you.” He said to me one day. He took me outside and held my hand in his. I looked at him innocently. “Tell me what’s going on.” He demanded.
I again looked innocently into his eyes. “What?” I asked, turning away. He wasn’t supposed to know. This was a secret.
“Kersey. Listen to me. You cannot do this. You need to eat. Please tell me you will eat.” He said. He looked serious.

CamCamPup33
11-11-2003, 10:53 AM
keep it commin'! :p

Amber
11-11-2003, 04:19 PM
MORE MORE MORE!

rizzy
11-11-2003, 04:25 PM
Did you think of all of this, this is really good. Some parts are gross but it makes it interesting, you know. Do you have it already wrote or are you making it up as you go...just curious.:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-11-2003, 04:55 PM
Makin' it up as I go, started from scratch. I have it saved on my mom's computer, I'll have to wait till she leaves... :p Glad you like it.

rizzy
11-11-2003, 05:35 PM
Wow, everyone should give you credit for that, keep it comin! lol:)

ticosmyham
11-11-2003, 09:49 PM
U are such a writer!!! And thank u for finally letting me actually READ one of your stories!! LOL It's very good!! yay for megan!! lol

G.P.girl
11-12-2003, 09:01 AM
moremoremoremoremoremoremore:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 04:24 PM
"I'll do whatever I want, Jeremy. My life, not yours." I said angrily and walked away. I couldn't believe how mean I had just been to him.
I got home that day and went to my room. My bedroom was now my home, it kept me away from food and people, my second worst enemy. I looked at the phone. I felt like I should call and apollogize to Jeremy. I held the phone in my hand. Again I noticed the now purple scars on my wrists. I had cut myself this morning again before school and it had scarred over. I looked at my bloody scissors on my desk and then down to the phone. My eyesight was blurry... I was crying.
I didn't know why, either. It was like I had lost all connection from my brain to my eyes. Or maybe I had just cried so much lately I didn't notice it. I wiped them away and started dialing Jeremy's number. I reached the last number and pushed it slowly. I put the phone to my ear and listened to it ring. It rang about 5 times, and right when I was about to hang up, someone picked up.
"Hi, is Jeremy there?" I asked.
"This is." he said back. His voice sounded different... almost as if he had been crying.
"What's wrong Jeremy?" I asked, concerned.
"You. You're the one doing something wrong, Kers. I tried to help you and you blew me off. Go ahead, don't eat. You're killing yourself, Kersey. You really are. I cannot believe after almost 8 years of friendship, you blow me off. What is wrong with you, Kersey?" he asked softly.
"I... I... I don't know. Jeremy please don't worry. I'm okay, really, I am." I said. I wanted him to understand what I was feeling. I wanted him to walk a mile in my shoes. See how I feel.
"Well think it over Kersey. We've already lost Olivia and I cannot lose you, too." he said. I could tell he was holding back tears. He hung up. I put the phone down and a tear fell onto the bloody sleeve of my sweatshirt.

CamCamPup33
11-12-2003, 04:29 PM
AW! jeremy is so sweet.. :p moremoremoremoremoremoRRREE!

Amber
11-12-2003, 04:52 PM
Wow! It's good!! More MOre mOre MOre!! :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 05:00 PM
Thankfully, the next day was Saturday. I came downstairs at about nine, to find my dad had bought doughnuts. He had always had doughnuts Saturday mornings, since I was a kid. They looked so delicious. I went over and looked at the doughnuts. We had cinnamon rolls, jelly-filled... I stuck my finger in the frosting of the cinnamon roll. I tasted the sweetness of it. My stomach went crazy, I hadn't eaten in a few days. I closed the box. I wasn't supposed to eat.
I went into the bathroom to weigh myself. Ninety-four pounds. I looked in the mirror. I looked so fat. I decided to take a walk to burn some calories. I wanted to walk past Jeremy's house anyway. We needed to talk.
I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I tied a sweatshirt around my waist and put on my tennis shoes. I began walking. I noticed how beautfil the leaves on the trees were. They were just beginning to change colors and some showed a peek of orangeness at the tips. I was about 3 blocks to Jeremy's house. I started a small jog until I got there. Jeremy was sitting on the porch with his head in his hands. He looked sad again.
"Hi Jeremy." I said, waving. He looked up and came over to me.
"You look so pale, Kersey. Do you feel okay?" he asked me. I was feeling dizzy, but I was sick of him talking about me not eating.
"I'm... I'm fine." I said, stopping to take a breath. I put my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again, and Jeremy had a hand on me to steady me.
"Maybe you should sit, take a rest." Jeremy said, pointing me to the curb. I looked at him and things started going black. I saw him one last time before I fell and he looked terrified.

Amber
11-12-2003, 05:06 PM
OMG!! What is wrong??? More!! this is gettin good!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 05:11 PM
I woke up three days later, they told me. Luckily for me, my organs were still working, unlike Olivia's.
When I woke up that third day, I looked around. My dad was in the chair on the right side of my bed, and my mom had just entered the room with some lunch. She saw that I was awake and almost dropped the food.
"She's awake! She's awake!" she cried to my dad. I couldn't move. I had tubes in my nose, one down my throat, and some tubes attached to my arms. I made a tiny noise, to try and tell her I hurt. My mom called the doctors in and told them I was awake.
My stomach longed for food. I had tears in the corners of my eyes. The tears were from pain, but most of all, just the all around joy of seeing my parents as happy as they were. They had never been happy for me, or so I thought. I closed my eyes again and waited until the doctor came.

G.P.girl
11-12-2003, 05:38 PM
oooooooo thats so good i was thinking about what was gonna happen all day...hurry up and give us more

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 06:04 PM
He finally got there and asked me how I was. I closed my eyes again, hoping he would get the idea. I felt so much pain, weakness, and sadness at the same time. I wanted Jeremy.
The doctor told my mom he would take the tubes out in a few days if my body was doing well enough and I agreed to eat. I would do anything right now if the pain would go away. Eventually I started feeling better, because they were pumping food into me. I was gaining strength day by day and a few days later, I was sitting up in bed.
They had taken the tube out of my mouth so I could talk. I asked my mom if Jeremy had called or anything. Just as I had asked, the nurse knocked on the door. She came in and was holding three dozen roses.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 06:27 PM
I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. The nurse set them down on the table next to me. I looked at the card. Written inside, Jeremy had neatly written:

To my best friend.
Kersey, I love you and miss you. I will come visit soon, I just don't want to see you sick. I was too scared to even ride in the ambulence with you. You really scared me there, girl. I'll be by later. Stay safe.
Jeremy

He came over later that day, and I shooed my parents out for a while, telling them to go live for a while, have dinner or something. Jeremy came by about 20 minutes later. He walked in, and when he saw I didn't have any tubes hooked up to me, he breathed a loud sigh of relief. I was overjoyed to see him. He came over and hugged me, very carefully. He acted like I was a tiny kitten, not to be handled too much.
"How's it going? You look pretty good since I saw you last time," he said laughing. "But still as pretty as you ever were." he said, with a kind, gentle, smile.

Amber
11-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Awwwwww!! This is getting even better! It looks like love is in the air!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 07:03 PM
"How's it going? You look pretty good since I saw you last time," he said laughing. "But still as pretty as you ever were." he said, with a kind, gentle, smile.
I smiled back.
"I had tubes galore, it was really scary when I woke up." I said. "They are sending me back to the freak house." I said, looking down at my scars, now clearly visable now that I had my hospital gown on. Jeremy didn't know about the cuts.
"Kersey?!? What did you do to yourself!?!" he cried, jumping up and carefully examining my arms.
I just shrugged. "Nobody cared. It was like they kept me company." I said, looking away. I knew he was disappointed.
"I cannot believe you! Why didn't you walk to me?? I'm always here for you Kersey!! Always!" he cried, pacing the room. "I don't want you to go to the rehibilitation center! That is the worst thing for you, Kersey." he said.
"It's to late, Jeremy. They are taking me anyway. I have no choice in this. If I had my choice I would be dead by now.'' I said.
"Do not say that again, Kersey. You should be thankful you are still alive!" he said hugging me again. "I care Kersey, I really really do. I want you to know that. We have never been closer than like whenwe were kids. Can't we be close again?" he pleaded.
I looked at his baby blue eyes and I made him a promise.
"It won't happen again, Jeremy. For you, I won't do it again." I said, smiling. He hugged me once more and kissed my forehead.
"We're close, Jeremy. We always have been. Even though I wasn't ''there'' half the time, we were still close." I said. We sat and talked for another hour or so, then he went home. I had to sleep, they were making me eat on my own tomorrow. I had to make Jeremy happy.

rizzy
11-12-2003, 07:19 PM
Keep it comin....:D

Amber
11-12-2003, 07:21 PM
yes! More More!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 07:54 PM
The next day started really early. I woke up at around six, I swear to God my whole body was messed up. I have never woken so early in my life. Maybe it was just being in a hospital.
The doctor came in with a tray of food. On it he had a bagel, orange juice, toast and some eggs. He wanted me to try and drink most of my juice or most of the toast. He left me alone for a while and I looked at the food. I couldn’t. I looked at the food and all I could see was the fat that dwelled inside of it. But I had promise Jeremy I would try. I took a bite of the toast, because it looked least fatty. It was good, I hadn’t tasted food in so long. I took a sip of the juice and decided I was done for the day. I pushed the table away from my bed and wished Jeremy was here.
As if he heard my thoughts, he was at the hospital about an hour later.
“How’s it going? I see you nibbled some toast.” He said, in a half laugh, half smile kind of voice.
“I tried.” I said. I wasn’t at all upset with myself, it was probably the most food I had eaten in weeks.
“How long until they let you leave?” he asked me.
“I get to leave in a day or two, if I’m up and moving around. I’m mobile.” I said, laughing.
“That’s great to hear. Do they allow visitors at the rehabilitation center?” he asked. “I was planning on visiting like everyday, you know.” He said. He smiled at me.
“I don’t even know how long I will be there.” I said, doubtfully. I would most likely be there until I decided to eat right again, which could be a long time. It was a hard road ahead of me. I didn’t know if I could do it.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 08:07 PM
“I won’t be able to do it, Jeremy, I know I won’t.”
“Yes you can, Kersey. If you keep telling yourself you can’t, you won’t.” he said, putting his hand on mine. “I have faith in you, kid.” He said to me.
I got up and sat at the couch by the window. I wanted to go outside so bad. My favorite season was fall, and it was disappearing before my eyes.
“Let’s go outside, Jeremy. Please?” I begged him. As long as I had someone with me, I would be fine.
“I don’t think you should, Kersey. We might get in trouble.” He said, finally coming to sit by me.
“I’m in for a risk. I’ve been locked up for almost two weeks. I need to get out.” I said. I went and I pulled the wheelchair out of the closet.
“At least take me in the wheelchair, please?” I asked again, putting on the puppy dog face. I sat in the wheelchair, ready to go.
“They will think I’m stealing you!” he said laughing. I knew he wanted to make me happy so he decided we would go outside. He grabbed three of my blankets and covered me up in them.
“If you’re going to make me take you outside, I’ve got to make sure you’re warm.” He said, laughing.
He pushed me slowly to the elevator, making sure we weren’t seen. We snuck inside, only to be joined by my nurse on the second floor.
“And where do you think you’re going?’’ she asked me sternly.
“Outside. Just for a while.” I said, ignoring anything she said to me after that.
We got outside and there was a slight October chill in the air. It made me so happy to be outside. I wrapped up in my blankets and looked at all the trees, my favorite part.

rg_girlca
11-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Wow, so far so good. Very well written. It's like they say, "I just couldn't put the book down." Can't wait to read more, so please keep it coming. The suspense is killing me here.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 08:39 PM
It was so special to me, it was like a romantic first date; him and I sitting outside the hospital watching the leaves turn. I loved every moment.
When we went back inside, I was exhausted. We had laughed and talked for what seemed like forever, and I was really tired. I decided to take a nap.
“I’ll be back later, kiddo.” He said quietly, after I had gotten back in bed. He brushed the hair out of my eyes and kissed my forehead. “Eat if you get the chance.” He then said to me, smiling. He winked at me and left. I finally drifted off and awoke a few hours later to the doctor coming in.
“She can leave tomorrow, if she’s feeling up to it. She needs to attend the rehabilitation center for a few weeks to get back on track. Sound alright?” he asked my parents.
“I guess. I really wish all of this never would have happened.” My mom said, frowning. She was disappointed in me. Little did she know, that same disappointment is probably what made me do this.
I left the next day. They allowed me a day to grab my things from home and pack my clothes. I called Jeremy before I left.
“Hey. I’m leaving soon, just thought I would call and let you know.” I said, wishing he could come stay with me.
“Well, I will come over later then, hopefully they will let me.” He said. He was so funny, so anxious to be with me every second of the day.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-12-2003, 08:47 PM
Last update of the night guys, I gotta go. Hope this will keep you satisfied till tomorrow afternoon... ;)

“Come around 6 then. I should be settled.” I said. We said our farewells, and I was on my way.
The car ride took about 30 minutes. I got tired easily now that I was home and off a lot of my medications. I took a short catnap on the way there and when I awoke, we had just pulled in. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. I was really nervous.
We walked in and I was greeted by what looked like every patient in the entire building. It must have been tradition to welcome the newcomer. I felt so out of place.
I also noticed there were three or four guys there too. I remembered there were no men at my old rehabilitation center.

G.P.girl
11-12-2003, 10:37 PM
i can't wiat to hear more!!! it's really good. it should be published.
but umm.. i sorta have one teeny tiny suggestion..well not really just something i noticed. where you wrote: I gasped and put my hand over my mouth.

i just thought the put my hand over my mouth sounded strange. i really wouldn't know.... it's just something i was htinking about.
i love your story!!:D

rizzy
11-13-2003, 03:35 PM
I dont know if I can wait until tomarrow afternoon! Your torturing us here!lol

hurry with some more!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-13-2003, 03:44 PM
There was about 20 or so people there. My parents hugged me and left, and the nurse, whose name was Julie, led us into the main room of the center. It was like a huge livingroom, with TV's and everything. They told everyone to sit in a circle, except me. I had to introduce myself.
"My name is Kersey, and..." I began. I didn't know what to say.
"What are you here for? We like our problems to be out in the open so we can help each other." Julie said.
"Do I really have to say? I'm anorexic. That's what the doctors said anyway. I started because my friend Olivia died of bulemia." I said. I also pulled up my sleeves, showing off my beautiful purple scars. Some people looked scared, some disgusted, some looked like they could relate. One of the other guys casually rubbed his forearms.
"Thanks for sharing, Kersey. You may sit." Julie told me. I sat next to a girl. She smiled and shook my hand as I sat down.
"My name is Elizabeth. They call me Eliza here." she said. Julie then told everyone they had to go around and say their names and what they were here for so I could get to know everyone. This was beginning to get lame.
There was Eliza, anorexic. She was becoming my new friend fast. Antonio, a guy who was bulimic, and his friend Graham who cut, the one I saw before. Drew, who was anorexic, Raphaella, who was anorexic and cut and Jessica who was an anorexic also. Everyone finished up and Eliza showed me my room. Graham kept looking at me as we got up and everyone went to do their own thing.
"We share a room, room 269." she said as she led me inside. Inside was two beds, two small windows and a desk.
"Cool." I said sarcastically, dropping my bag on the bed.
"Don't be so enthusiastic, Kersey." Eliza said laughing. I could tell we would be just fine.

Dogz
11-13-2003, 04:30 PM
The beggining was kinda gross, but I find myself coming back to read the rest of the story. You have a lot of talent, and keep writing!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-13-2003, 04:35 PM
After dinner mostly everyone went to the rec area. Eliza and I plopped on the couch and watched Remember the Titans that was playing on TV. It was one of my favorite movies. Graham came in a sat in the loveseat closer to the TV. I caught him looking at me a few more times. What was his problem? Did I have broccolli in my teeth?
After the movie ended, people began going to pool tables, foos-ball tables, and ping pong tables. " Wanna play?" Graham asked me, pointing to the foos-ball table. I hadn't played in so long so I agreed. I was up to a challenge.
"So you cut?" I asked. It seemed like an ackward question now that it came out of my mouth.
"I do, yeah." he said, scoring a goal. It was silent for a few minutes after.
"I was just wondering, if you'd like to be friends. We are some of the only people that cut here, maybe we could get through it together." he said, stopping the game and looking up at me. I didn't know what to say, I wanted to, but I had Jeremy coming later. I didn't want him to think I was cheating on him... if we were even going out.
"That would be really cool." I said, but soon realized what I had just said. He smiled at me and we kept playing.

G.P.girl
11-13-2003, 05:01 PM
i love remember the titans!!!it's a great movie! i love your story!!! keep it comin

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-13-2003, 06:04 PM
Graham walked me to my room that night, after a long talk in the rec room. Everyone had left before we even got started talking. We talked about what was going on in our lives that made us cut, I told him about Olivia, he told me about Arissa, his girlfriend, who died of anorexia. We had so much in common, it was almost scary.
When we got to my room, he looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. He had told me before he had never really met anyone after he lost Arissa, I was the first girl he had had enough guts to talk to. I admit it, it made me feel good.
He took his hands in mine and wished me a good night. He winked at me as he turned around and walked to his room, a few feet down the hall. I watched him go into his room and wave to me as he shut the door. I couldn't believe I was doing this.
Jeremy came the next day and told me he didn't come last night because he had extra homework and his mom wouldn't let him leave late. I told him it was just fine. I didn't want him to see me with Graham anyway.
He sat in my room with me and Eliza, talking about stuff from school. He told me we were the talk of the school, and rumors were flying that we were "an item". I guess we were going out, in a way, even though we never really asked each other.
He sat on my bed and held my bony hands. Eliza just watched us with this smile on her face, she was happy I was happy.
I showed Jeremy around, and we sat in the rec room. Everyone was watching us, like we were going to spontaniously start making out or something.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-13-2003, 07:29 PM
Graham came in about 20 minutes later, and he sat in the same loveseat as before.
"Jeremy, this is my friend Graham." I said. Graham waved and smiled nervously, like he was uncomfortable having Jeremy around. Jeremy also waved, obivously feeling jealous I had another guy friend.
Graham left when he had to go take his medication and go to his doctor appointment. Jeremy mentioned Graham.
"What about him?" I asked.
"Does he, like you, like you??" he asked. That was so third grade.
"Jeremy, we're friends, like you and I." I soon realized that wasn't what he wanted to hear. "But we are closer, right?" I said uneasily.
"I guess." Jeremy said, looking away. I had made him mad.
He ended up leaving later at about the time Graham came back.
"Is he mad? Maybe I shouldn't have come and sit by you.'' Graham said.
"He's just a little jealous, don't worry Graham." I said, smiling to reassure him. Graham and I played another game of foos-ball, and this time I finally won.
"Wanna go for a walk?" he asked. He loved going on walks. He told me that last night.
"Sure. Let me go grab my jacket."
We walked outside together and it was the time of the year where the leaves showed no more green. I told Graham I loved fall, he said he did too.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-13-2003, 09:40 PM
Bump.. that was my last update for the night... is it too boring? Somethings happening between Graham and Kersey... If you haven't noticed...

G.P.girl
11-13-2003, 10:11 PM
Bump.. that was my last update for the night... is it too boring? Somethings happening between Graham and Kersey... If you haven't noticed...
nooooo!!!!!! whats Jeremy's problem???? the suspense is killing me!!! it's not boring at all!!!!! i like graham!!!!! but i like jeremy to!!!

Amber
11-14-2003, 06:58 AM
Great Story!!!!! Keep it comin!!! its not boring, its getting real GOOD!!! MORE:D

rizzy
11-14-2003, 04:09 PM
It is getting so much better!! She is stuck with two boys! This is driving me crazy I have to find out...;)

Dogz
11-14-2003, 04:17 PM
C'mon! I wanna see whats gonna happen next Meg!:D

CamCamPup33
11-14-2003, 08:46 PM
moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore Well you see where im going with this... :p

GoldenRetrLuver
11-14-2003, 08:56 PM
My parents hugged me and left, and the nurse, whose name was Julie

My name was used!! :p:rolleyes: Hehe.

It's really good so far! I thought it was a *little* too much in the begining though...but it's coming along great! :D

G.P.girl
11-15-2003, 05:31 PM
i need more!!!!:D :D :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-15-2003, 05:38 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We had a lot in common, it was neat. We went back in after walking around the perimeter a few times. I rubbed my hands together to warm then up. It was a little chilly out, I should have grabbed some mittens. Then Graham reached over and grabbed my hands.
"To warm them up." he said, smiling at me. We held hands all the way to the rec room and decided to part before everyone saw. He winked at me and waved as we went our seperate ways. I could tell my face was red. But I loved it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

CamCamPup33
11-15-2003, 05:40 PM
OMG! poor jeremy!

rizzy
11-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Uh oh...:eek: What about Jeremy!

Amber
11-15-2003, 05:53 PM
Jeremey?? what about him? Its getten good!!:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-15-2003, 06:03 PM
I guess it was because I had never really felt that certain sign of affection. Jeremy hugged me, but it just felt different when Graham did it. I told Eliza all about it that night.
"But Kersey! You have Jeremy!" she shrieked, but she was excited for me.
"I know, but I don't think we are technically going out." I said. Maybe we were, I just needed an excuse.
As always, Jeremy came over the next day and I couldn't help but feel bad about what I had done. We stayed in my room for most of the time, Eliza politely let me have it for the hour or two he would be here. He kissed my cheek, and I felt my face turn red. I felt really bad.
We heard a knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat.
"I'll get it." I said, jumping up to prevent him from answering it. I knew it was Graham. He came and the same time everyday.
I opened the door and there he stood, in his jacket. It was time for our walk.
"I can't right now, Graham." I whispered. "Jeremy's here." I said. Graham looked shattered. He didn't even say anything, he just took off his gloves and walked away.
I went back over to Jeremy.
"Who was it?" He asked. I felt it was time to tell him the truth.
"Graham." I said casually.
"What did he want?" he asked, saying ''he'' like it was a dirty word.
"It was time for our walk. We take walks together in the afternoon." I said. Jeremy then told me he had to go and left with a harsh "Goodbye," and left my room.

Dogz
11-15-2003, 06:07 PM
This is getting exciting!
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!

Amber
11-15-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
This is getting exciting!
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!

YEAH!! :D :D :D

rizzy
11-15-2003, 06:12 PM
:) MORE PLEASE!!! :)

this is getting really exciting!:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-15-2003, 06:15 PM
Are you ready???

Are you really really ready???

It's getting exciting... wait till you see what happens next... :D

Are you SURE; ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE; you are ready?

Dogz
11-15-2003, 06:24 PM
YES! WE ARE READY!!!!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-15-2003, 06:28 PM
Alright... Here goes nuthin'...
I sat on my bed. I was torn between Graham and Jeremy. I layed in bed for almost an hour when I heard another knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I asked, not moving.
"Eliza. Can I come in?" she asked.
"It's your room too, Liza." I said, smiling into my pillow.
She came in and sat next to me. "I saw Jeremy leave. He looked angry. Is everything okay?" she asked. The truth was, he was acting more like Chad everytime I saw him.
"I guess. I'm fine." I said, rolling over to face her. "It's just that I can't even have guy friends now that we're together." I said.
"He'll get over it. If he doesn't, he isn't for you." She said. She shrugged and left.
I closed my eyes. I hadn't eaten for a while, and I thought it was time to eat. I got up and stretched and put on my slippers. My feet were really cold. I heard another knock on the door.
"Eliza?" I asked, puzzled.
"No, it's me." the voice said. It was Graham.
"Come in." I said, nervously. He came in, now without his jacket and gloves. He sat next to me on my bed.
"Sorry I couldn't come with you." I said. I realized I was fidgeting with my hands. I only did that when I was really nervous.
"It's alright. I should have known." he said. He looked up at the ceiling then down to me. "Eliza told me Jeremy looked angry when he left, is everything okay?" he asked. He was concerned. I loved that.
"I guess. He just acts more and more like Chad everyday." I said, shaking my head.
"Chad?" he asked.
"Chad is my ex-boyfriend. He raped me about four or five months ago." I said. I really didn't want to talk about it.
"Oh wow, Kersey, I'm sorry." he said.
"Yeah, let's not talk about it." I said. "I'm a little hungry, wanna go eat?" I asked him.
"Yeah, one sec." he said. I wondered what he was going to do. I stood up and stretched again, waiting for whatever he needed to do. He stood up and...

I'll make you wait. :D

Amber
11-15-2003, 06:32 PM
WHAT WHAT WHAT????????? TELLLL!!!! :p :p :p :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-15-2003, 06:35 PM
Oh, you want me to tell? *yawns*

*looks at the story highlighted in another window... should I? NAH!*

CamCamPup33
11-15-2003, 06:41 PM
BUT BUT BUT! i liked jeremy! :( bye bye jeremy..

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-15-2003, 06:43 PM
"Yeah, one sec." he said. I wondered what he was going to do. I stood up and stretched again, waiting for whatever he needed to do. He stood up and grabbed my hands again. He looked into my eyes and I saw for the first time his beautiful amber brown eyes. Before I knew it, our lips had locked.
We stopped and I looked at him. I couldn't help but smile.
"Thanks." I said. We held hands all the way to the kitchen. I had a grin plastered on my face the whole time.

CamCamPup33
11-15-2003, 06:44 PM
"Yeah, one sec." he said. I wondered what he was going to do. I stood up and stretched again, waiting for whatever he needed to do. He stood up and grabbed my hands again. He looked into my eyes and I saw for the first time his beautiful amber brown eyes. Before I knew it, our lips had locked.
"Thanks." I said. We held hands all the way to the kitchen. I had a grin plastered on my face the whole time.

my name was mentioned..

:p

poor jeremy! :p

green_chameleon_girl
11-15-2003, 06:58 PM
OMG more! YAY !! MORE I love this story. You should seriously make a book about Im so serious Its that good!:D

Amber
11-15-2003, 07:04 PM

My name was mentioned too!!!!! yay for us *2* Ambers!!

CamCamPup33
11-15-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Amber
My name was mentioned too!!!!! yay for us *2* Ambers!!

GO ambers!! :p

Amber
11-15-2003, 07:29 PM
YA!! YIPPIE!! Go Us Go US!! :D :p

CamCamPup33
11-15-2003, 07:30 PM
and julie!! she was mentioned too! :p

G.P.girl
11-15-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
OMG more! YAY !! MORE I love this story. You should seriously make a book about Im so serious Its that good!:D

yeah you should, i would buy like 50 copies!!!:D

bye bye jeremy:( ............
hello graham:)..............

this is really exiting i want more!!!!!

Amber
11-15-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
and julie!! she was mentioned too! :p

Yeah Julie too!!!! :p

Dogz
11-15-2003, 09:42 PM
This is really good! I just love reading it!

Awww bye, bye Jeremy.:(
I want to see what happens next!

My name wasn't mentioned. *cries* ;)
:p :D :p :D

green_chameleon_girl
11-15-2003, 10:37 PM
Can you make me a character in your story??:D but Heather not GCG LOL!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 11:01 AM
I can try and get an Emma and a Heather in there... maybe two new girls that come to the facility?

Dogz
11-16-2003, 11:05 AM
I can try and get an Emma and a Heather in there... maybe two new girls that come to the facility?

Yay! My name is gonna be in there!:D
Good idea!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 02:29 PM
I told Eliza all about it. I was so excited. I just didn't know what would happen between Jeremy and I. Later that night I called him.
"Kersey? What do you want?" he asked.
"I called to tell you... I... I... I kissed Graham." I said.
"You what? Kersey? What?"
"I'm sorry, it just happened."
"I knew it. Just don't call me ever again. If you need help go to someone else." he yelled angrily.
"Jeremy, can't we be friends? You're taking this a little worse that I thought. I though you would understand. We have been friends forever, can't we keep that? We have a great brother-sister relationship." I said.
"I don't care. If you want Graham then have him." He hung up.

G.P.girl
11-16-2003, 02:50 PM
Jeremy is being a jerk. it's not like they ever talked about him being her boyfreind right? oh well i like graham too.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 02:56 PM
I slowly put the phone down. I was shocked. I thought maybe he would understand that we didn't see each other much, Graham was so much like me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Like Eliza said, if he got mad, he wasn't for me. Something was wrong with him. He said he never wanted to talk to me again. I didn't see that coming. It was only my first week here and look what I have done.
I went out to the rec room to find Graham. He waved me over to the loveseat where he sat the first day I saw him. I slumped down on the couch next to him. He stuck his arm around my shoulder.
"What's the matter? You look depressed." he asked me casually.
"Jeremy and I... aren't friends anymore." I figured ''broke up'' wouldn't be appropriate right now.
"What? What happened? You guys were great friends." He said.
"I know. I don't want to talk about it." I said, fidgeting with my hands again.
Soon we heard Julie welcoming two new people in the lobby. It was two more girls.
"Guys? Circle please." Julie said, motioning us to get in a circle. We all sat down and Graham sat next to me and put his hand on my knee. I had a feeling things could only get better from here.

G.P.girl
11-16-2003, 02:58 PM
hmmmm...things are heating up;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 03:04 PM
;);););)

Heather and Emma are coming in soon.... I can add more characters if anyone else wants to be in it...

Dogz
11-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Yay!:D What happens next?

G.P.girl
11-16-2003, 03:19 PM
ooo ooo ooo put me in there! put a shannon in!! that would be so cool!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 03:20 PM
I looked up and immediately recognized one of the girls. My heart skipped a beat.
"Graham! Graham!" I said, shaking his knee to get his attention. I pointed to the girl on the left. "She's Jeremy's sister!"
"My name is Emma, and they told me I'm anorexic." she said rolling her eyes.
"Her?" Graham asked.
"Yeah." I said, my eyes still locked on her. I couldn't believe it. Of all people. Emma sat down next to Eliza. She was always the one to greet people once they sat down. The other person was Heather, who was a struggling bulemic, and you could tell. She was very frail and tiny looking. I looked at my own hands. I looked just as bad. It made me wonder how someone as wonderful as Graham could love someone as ugly as me.
They ended up moving another bed into our room. Emma roomed with us, and Heather roomed with Raphael, down the hall. I tried to avoid Emma all day. She knew who I was. But the time would come sooner or later.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 03:31 PM
I'm in the story, I'm in the story:)

This is getting really good!
Yes, and....?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 03:37 PM
Oh... just you wait... :D ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 03:45 PM
Graham and I went for our walk.
"She's roomed with you?" he asked. "What are you going to do?"
"Maybe she won't recognize me." I prayed. I knew she would. I think she looked at me when she sat down in the circle. Graham put his arm around my shoulder.
"Maybe it won't be as bad as you think. What are you worried about anyway?" he asked. I didn't know. Maybe I just never liked her.
"I don't know." I said. I didn't know a lot of things lately. I was really confused.
"Well, if she gives you any problems, you know where I am." he said smiling. I smiled back. We went back in and I went to my room to get my journal. Emma was there.
"Hello, Kersey." she said, not even looking up from unpacking her back.
"Hi." I said, plopping down on my bed.
"Jeremy has told me so much about you." she said. I didn't like where this was going.
"What about me?" I asked, opening my journal and messing through the things on the desk, trying to find a pen.
"That he loves you. But you cut it off. You should see him, Kersey. He's really angry." she said. I didn't even like her voice, she had a real erie voice.
"I don't care. It wasn't meant to be."
She shrugged. "Whatever." she said, then plopped down on her bed with her book. She was really skinny.
"How long have you been anorexic?" I asked. Maybe not the best question, but I was curious about those things.
"Almost 6 months. I was doing good until I "over-did it" they told me. My body was really weak and they put me in the hospital like 2 weeks ago. That place is hell." she said, not even looking up.
"I know." I said. "I just got out too." I said. Obviously this wasn't going anywhere so I left and went back out to the rec room. I wondered what else she knew about me.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 03:50 PM
AND???????????:D :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 04:00 PM
I sat in the loveseat and wrote about everything that had happened since I got there. From Graham staring at me up until my little chat with Emma. Eliza came and sat next to me.
"So, do you like Emma? I think she's cool." she said excitedly. This kid was always happy. It was scary.
"Yeah she's fine." I said.
"Wanna go eat lunch?" She asked.
"No thanks, kid." I said. She was used to me calling her kid. I called everyone kid. She left. I put my journal back in my room and went to the bathroom down the hall. I looked around. Everything was perfectly shiny and clean. I looked around and saw what I wanted. Exactly what I wanted.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 04:06 PM
What did she see?:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 04:12 PM
ARE YOU READY?

What a twist!!!

There was a loose nail in the first stall. I wiggled it out of its place and looked at the rust it was covered in. I smiled. I went into the last stall. Luckily no one was in the bathroom. I closed and locked the door, just to be safe. I looked at my purple scars on my wrists. I had waited so long. I slid the rusty nail across one of the purple scars. It stung, but it did no harm. I did it again, harder, and blood appeared. I sat on the cold floor of the stall and closed my eyes, soaking up the pain. I looked down and the blood specked with bits of rust. The rust was making it hurt worse, but it felt good. I wrapped some toilet paper around the cut and pulled my sleeve down. I walked out of the bathroom casually, pretending nothing happened.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 04:15 PM
Ugh. That is a twist! What is going to happen next?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 04:20 PM
Graham was waiting for me outside the bathroom. He must have saw me go in.
"Hey. Just wondering... wanna go to supper with me now?" he asked. I regained my normal heart rate and smiled.
"Sure." I said. He reached for my hand and looked at my wrist.
"What did you do?" he cried.
I looked down. The blood had seeped through my sleeve.
"Nothing." I said and kept walking. He ran to catch up with me again.
"Kersey you cannot do that." he said. "Promise me you won't." It was the same thing I had heard from Jeremy. It brought back too many memories.
"Just stop!" I cried. "I don't want to talk about it." I said and turned around and went to my room and slammed the door.

ticosmyham
11-16-2003, 04:23 PM
Oh it's so good!

Dogz
11-16-2003, 04:24 PM
This is such a great story! I can't stop reading, what happens next?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 04:29 PM
I collapsed on my bed and cried for almost 10 minutes before I realized Emma was in the room with me.
"Can I ask?" she asked me.
"No. Don't talk to me." I cried. She herself even brought back memories of Jeremy. I heard a knock on the door and Emma went to answer it. I wasn't in the mood for company, even if it was Eliza, or Graham even. I didn't want to be bothered.
"Just a sec." I heard Emma say. That usually meant, 'Let me go see if Kersey wants to talk to you or not.' Great.
"Kers, it's Graham." she said.
"I'm busy." I said, rolling over so he couldn't see me crying. She went back over to the door and a few seconds later, the door closed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 04:32 PM
And then what happened? This is a great story! Keep it coming!:D

rizzy
11-16-2003, 04:33 PM
Wow, what a twist! Whats gonna happen next! Thats a really good thing about this story you cant really PREDICT whats gonna
happening next! this is so good...more please:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 04:43 PM
I awoke and looked at my alarm clock. It said 11:30. Emma was alseep in her bed and so was Eliza. I quietly climbed out of bed and opened the door. I stood in the hallway and looked both ways. I wasn't supposed to be out of bed right now, and if I got caught I would get in trouble. I couldn't be within nurse range for a while, to avoid my new scar showing.
I walked to the pitch black rec room and sat on the sofa. I pulled my knees up to my chest and looked out the window. I saw nothing but the moon and the leave-less trees blowing in the wind. I closed my eyes and I realized, once again, I was crying and didn't notice it.
I closed my eyes again and must have drifted off into a very light sleep. I woke up when I felt someone put their arm around me. I gasped, and looked to my side, but I couldn't see anything because it was so dark.
"Kersey, it's me." the mysterious voice whispered. It was Graham.
"What are you doing up?" I asked.
"Thinking about you." he said. "I'm worried." he said, running his fingers through my hair.
I didn't know what to say; I was speechless. Then he leaned over and kissed me. It was almost magical. Then we heard a window break.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 04:47 PM
W:eek:W! What happens next?

CamCamPup33
11-16-2003, 04:49 PM
yes.. what dies (:p) happen next..

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 04:51 PM
Are you telling me you want Graham DEAD???!!!???

:eek:

Amber!! lol YOU LOVE HIM!

CamCamPup33
11-16-2003, 04:54 PM
Yes.. Yes i do.. :p

EW me like graham? WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?!?

*cheers* GO jeremy!

We will finish this in the story disscusion! :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 04:57 PM
I looked out the large bay window in front of us. A masked person had broken the window and was carrying a knife. I screamed, alerting the nurses. Nurses emerged from everywhere, someone was screaming "Call the police! Call the police!" Someone pulled a firealarm, and soon everyone was scrambling around in the hallway to see what was going on.
The masked person pushed over chairs, knocked over our foos-ball table, and finally their eyes landed on me and Graham, frozen to the couch.
"Kersey, MOVE!" Graham screamed, pulling me up and pushing me towards the nurses. The nurses shoved me to the back of the crowd, fearing that I was the target. I pushed my way to the front again and saw Graham and the intruder having a stand off. The intruder was swinging the knife all over the place, a few times skimming the edge of Graham's arms.
"Graham, be CAREFUL!" I screamed, tears pouring down my face. A few of the nurses alerted everyone to go back to their rooms. Eliza and Emma pulled me away from the crowd and pulled me into the room. Everyone was told to lock their doors and windows.
I was histerical. I heard cops yelling and nurses yelling. It was horrible. I finally gave up and went to the door and peeked out.
The cops had handcuffed the man, after they had pulled his mask off. I saw his face and collapsed onto the floor in tears.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 04:59 PM
(I think I might know who it is! Post some more!)

popcornbird
11-16-2003, 05:01 PM
(I think I might know who it is! Post some more!)

Me too! :eek::eek:

Keep going.........I'm reading..........

CamCamPup33
11-16-2003, 05:04 PM
I know your evil plan meg!! CANT HIDE IT FROM ME!!

-mutters- evil evil..

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 05:10 PM
Emma rushed over and helped me up. She looked out the door and gasped. She put her hand over her mouth and I saw tears pour out of her eyes within seconds. It was Jeremy.
Eliza opened the door and ran out to check on Graham. I ran out too, still in tears, Emma not far behind. She didn't even look at Jeremy, she was more histerical than I was. Graham was in a pile in the corner, holding his arm. Medics were crowded around him, and I pushed my way through.
"Graham! Are you okay?" I cried.
"Miss, you'll have to step back. We need to take him to the hospital." one of them said. I quickly kissed Graham on the forehead and got out of the way. Eliza hugged me, and we pulled Emma in. She was crying so hard, she almost collapsed like I did in the room. We sat her on the couch and got her some water.
"He...he... I can't b-b-believe it." she said, after she had slowed down the crying.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 05:18 PM
I KNEW IT!:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 05:25 PM
"It's gonna be okay, Emma. It's gonna be okay." I said, hugging her. I was crying again, I was scared to death of what would have happened if Graham wasn't there. He was a lifesaver.
It was now almost 1 o' clock, the nurses ushered everyone to bed. We stayed out in the rec room, disobeying the nurse. We wanted to get Emma settled down before we went to the room to avoid waking anyone. We stayed up until past three, then we walked Emma back to the room. I didn't sleep much that night. I was worried about Graham. And I was worried for my own safety.
We all woke up around the same time the next morning. We wandered out to the rec room and saw some workers tarping up the window. Graham was back, both arms bandaged and casted. He was on the loveseat, just sitting there, all alone.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 05:39 PM
Keep writing...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 05:50 PM
I'm TIRED! Lol.. *rubs her sore hands*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 06:06 PM
"Graham?" I said quietly. He turned around to face me.
"Hey." he said quietly.
"Are you alright? Is something wrong?" I asked, sitting down next to him.
"I'm fine." he said. "Tired.'' I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine. Everyone was staring at us, one, because we looked weird, two, because of the fiasco last night. We took our walk, and it was quiet most of the way.
"I'm sorry about last night." I said, looking at my feet. "Really sorry."
"It wasn't your fault, Kersey." he said. We stopped walking and I looked at him.
"You saved me, Graham. If you wouldn't have pushed me out of the way, he could have easily gotten me. I was frozen."
"I know. But it's all okay now. They told me they took him to jail." he said. He hugged me and we walked back inside. It was getting colder everyday, we couldn't stay out too long.
Graham, Emma and I got called to the office soon after. We were to meet with the counselor, Rachel. Emma needed it more than either of us, but we all went together.
"My name is Rachel, I will be your counselor. So, do you want to tell me how you are related to Jeremy?" she said looking at me.
"I, well, I was his girlfriend, I guess. We were really good friends, we maybe kissed once or twice, but I never really thought of it as a relationship." I answered.
"He's my b-b-brother." Emma replied. Graham just nodded towards his casts and she got the point.
"Ok. So what happened between you two, Kersey?" she asked.
"I don't know, he just got really overprotective all of a sudden, like I wasn't allowed to have guy friends and stuff. He changed really fast." I said, fidgeting with my hands again.

green_chameleon_girl
11-16-2003, 06:08 PM
more ME!:D Im not in it enough! you no what would be a really BIG twist..? If I was Grahams sister LOL ;)

Dogz
11-16-2003, 06:10 PM
This is really good Megan.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 06:12 PM
I think it might end soon, if anyone has ideas for this story or ideas for one I could write after this one ends, PM em to me... otherwise this ones over soon. I have NO ideas.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 06:28 PM
"I don't know, he just got really overprotective all of a sudden, like I wasn't allowed to have guy friends and stuff. He changed really fast." I said, fidgeting with my hands again. We talked a little while longer, then she excused Graham and I and someone else came in to talk to Emma. Heather came up to us as we were leaving.
"Is Emma okay? I'm kinda worried about her. She's a mess. Anything?" she asked.
"She's a wreck." I said, to put it bluntly. Graham and I walked back to his room, he shared with Drew.
"Kersey, I need to get out of here." he said. "I hate it here."
"What?" I asked, astonished. "We can't just leave."
"I need to. I'm going insane." he said, pacing the room.
"Well, when are you scheduled to get out?" I asked, getting up and putting my hand on his shoulder. His pacing was making me nervous.
"I don't even know. I've been here for months." he said. He had tears in his eyes. This was really hard on him. I really didn't know what to say to him.
"Let's go play foos-ball." I suggested. We went and played a few games then went to dinner. I ate more than usual, I don't know why. I was really tired so I left and went to bed early.
"Night, Cracker." I said. Cracker was his nickname. I used it only when I needed to cheer him up. I went to bed at around 10.

rizzy
11-16-2003, 07:04 PM
Dont stop now....ahhh....keep writing! please:D

G.P.girl
11-16-2003, 07:18 PM
don't stop!!! I PMed you an idea, but i got a little carried away. i always have ideas for books, but i'm bad at writing. hurry up and post more:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 07:23 PM
I fell asleep quickly. Emma was with her parents, she didn't need to be locked up here at the facility. Eliza was staying with Heather, because they had soon become great friends. I had the room to myself.
I was awoken at 4 in the morning. I yawn and looked at what had woken me up. I looked and saw Graham in my room packing up all my things.
"Graham? What the--?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and getting up.
"We're getting out of here, hun. Come on, we're getting out." he said.
"But how? There's camera's at the entrance, Graham!" I said. I got up anyway and put my slippers on. I grabbed my meds out of the drawer beside me and tossed them in my bag.
"Don't worry about those. I cut the wires before I came to you." he said. He was serious about this. I wrote Liza and Emma a note and stuck it on my pillow. I really didn't want to leave, but I knew Graham needed me. I'd keep in touch.
He pulled me towards the door and we looked both ways before we ran out into the hall. We ran out the door and into the freezing cold air.
"Graham, I don't know, this is really risky. They will find us." I said, holding back.
"Kersey, I don't care if they find us. I just need to be out in the open for a while. I need to do things on my own, pick my own food, not have supervised meeting sessions. I'm going, and if you come, you come. I'll be pretty lonely without you." he said, turning around. He began walking again. I ran up to him.
"Wait. I'm coming." I said, hugging him. We started a small jog towards the gate, laughing the whole way. This would be a blast.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 07:25 PM
What do they do first?:D

Amber
11-16-2003, 07:28 PM
Oh my!!! More!!!! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
11-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Aww...where did Julie go? LOL :p
Great story Megan, keep going!! :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 08:14 PM
We got to the road and began walking towards the city. I was shivering like crazy, but I didn't care. I was having fun. We got a cheap hotel room, and partied the night away. I got tired fast, so I had to lie down after a while. Graham plopped down next to me and we both looked up and the stained ceiling.
"I have to say, quite the hotel, eh?" he said. I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes. For that day, I had forgotten about Jeremy, my anorexia, my cutting. We both fell asleep on the bed and woke up the next day to someone pounding on the door. My heart skipped a beat. We were toast.
"Stay here." he said. He got up and looked through the peep hole. It was the hotel manager. Graham opened up the door and stepped aside.
"A little to much partying last night, folks." he said. I couldn't help but laugh.
''I'm sorry, sir." Graham said, and closed the door. We both busted out laughing as soon as the door closed.
"Let's go to the mall. We can look at least." I said. I had very little money, Graham had some left, he had his parents bring him some every once and a while thinking it was for the monthly fee. What a joke.
"How much do you have?" I asked.
"Well I told my parents the monthly fee was $20, so I have a little over $60 left." he said. That was for food. Or else we had nothing.
We wandered around for a while, then sat in the center square of the mall. We were laughing and having a great time when I saw something that caught my eye.

Dogz
11-16-2003, 08:19 PM
You always stop and make us wonder! What did she see? What did she see?

G.P.girl
11-16-2003, 08:22 PM
whatdidsheseewhatdidsheseewhatdidshesee???????tell metellmetellme!!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 08:36 PM
We wandered around for a while, then sat in the center square of the mall. We were laughing and having a great time when I saw something that caught my eye.
I got up and walked toward the newspaper stand. I grabbed the top one and looked at the front page story.

I'll make you waaiitttttt

Dogz
11-16-2003, 08:42 PM
Noooooooooo! Don't make us wait!
Tell us, tell us, tell us, tell us!
Pulease?:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 08:44 PM
I seem to have lost my fan club book talk... lol

CamCamPup33
11-16-2003, 08:47 PM
Im here! Yelling at you on aim! :p

Dogz
11-16-2003, 08:53 PM
Im here! Yelling at you on aim! :p
Ditto:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 08:55 PM
I got up and walked toward the newspaper stand. I grabbed the top one and looked at the front page story.
"Local Jailbird Escapes From Jail" the headline said. They showed Jeremy's mugshot picture. I lost my breath for a second and had to close my eyes to make sure I was reading it correctly. Graham appeared over my shoulder. He grabbed the paper out of my hand and threw it back on the rack.
"Come on, baby. Let's go back to the hotel." he said. He grabbed my hand and we ran out of the mall. When we stopped outside the mall at a busy intersection, I felt tears in the back of my eyes. I closed my eyes and let them fall.

Aspen and Misty
11-16-2003, 09:14 PM
WE NEED MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogz
11-16-2003, 09:17 PM
Yes, and then?:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 09:17 PM
This is ALL you get for tonight!! I have to go to bed.. :p

We hurried back to our room and slammed the door behind us. I was so exhausted, I felt like I might pass out. I sat on the bed and closed my eyes. I needed food.
"I'm starving Graham." I said. I looked in the mini fridge in our room. Nothing.
"I'll go get you some, baby." he said. He grabbed a twenty off the table and looked out the door.
"You stay RIGHT here." he said to me. "Do NOT move." he said, with his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him through my teary eyes. He ran outside and I got up to watch him through the window. There was a McDonalds down the street so I watched him the whole way. I grabbed my pills out of my bag and took some. I had a really bad headache. I sat back on the bed and drifted off for a few minutes when I heard something that woke me with a jolt.
It was a gunshot. I screamed and ran outside. I knew it was Graham. I was so scared.
Someone was standing in the middle of the road with a gun in the air.

CamCamPup33
11-16-2003, 09:21 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

shall i continue! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! shes finally happy.. :p im so confusing eh? :p

Aspen and Misty
11-16-2003, 09:31 PM
YOU CAN'T STOP THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

::cRIES::

IS HE OK??

Dogz
11-16-2003, 09:46 PM
Megan- sorry I didn't reply to you on AIM, I wasn't there.:o I know I'm a brat.:p

OMG!!!! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP WITH US SITTING HERE, WONDERING AND WAITING? You better post it right away tomorrow!:p

G.P.girl
11-16-2003, 11:15 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!
more!!!!!!!!!
why do you torture us like this??????!?!?!?!?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 07:13 AM
The person with the gun had only shot into the air. I looked around, scared and confused, looking for Graham. I saw him in safety across the street, in the crowd of people who had gathered outside.
The person holding the gun was still to far to see, but I knew it had to be Jeremy. He was screaming something that I couldn't hear. He looked around at the crowd and saw me.
"You!" he screamed pointing the gun at me. I stood my ground. "You disobeyed me and you loved me. You left me. You will pay." he screamed at me. He took the gun, still aimed at me, and...

I'll make you wait again. :p I have to go to school now.. lol

CamCamPup33
11-17-2003, 08:47 AM
HEYY! and what.. she disobeyed him.. what does he own her? A**hole! :p

i love graham now! :p :p :p

G.P.girl
11-17-2003, 08:47 AM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
now that's all i'm going to think about at school!!!! thats evil!! why has jeremy gone crazy??????:)

G.P.girl
11-17-2003, 08:49 AM
but wait how can he point the gun at her when she was just watching from the window? i thought she was in the hotel room?:confused:

CamCamPup33
11-17-2003, 08:53 AM
G.P Girl:::
I had a really bad headache. I sat back on the bed and drifted off for a few minutes when I heard something that woke me with a jolt.
It was a gunshot. I screamed and ran outside . I knew it was Graham. I was so scared.

i quoted that from the story btw..

G.P.girl
11-17-2003, 08:57 AM
oh ok. i guess i missed that part:)

Dogz
11-17-2003, 04:14 PM
HEYY! and what.. she disobeyed him.. what does he own her? A**hole! :p

i love graham now! :p :p :p

Megan was right! She knew you would!:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 04:34 PM
I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD!!! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW ITTTT!

Dogz
11-17-2003, 04:40 PM
How about an update?;)

G.P.girl
11-17-2003, 04:42 PM
How about an update?;)

yeah! drop whatever your doing and post more so we don't go crazy!!!!:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 04:42 PM
I'm workin on it!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 04:45 PM
Here's a piece since NO one has patience... :p nah, I love ya guys! lol

He took the gun, still aimed at me and got ready to pull the trigger. I closed my eyes but kept my composure. If he was this serious, he could kill me for all I care.
I kept my eyes closed until a gun went off. I jumped and covered my ears, waiting for pain. Nothing came. I slowly opened my eyes. Everyone was down on the ground and I was the only one standing.

G.P.girl
11-17-2003, 04:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dogz
11-17-2003, 04:53 PM
And then...?

Awww! You love us! We love you too Meg!;)

green_chameleon_girl
11-17-2003, 04:54 PM
he shot HEATHER!!!!! please *does a puppy face* LOL

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 04:59 PM
I kept my eyes closed until a gun went off. I jumped and covered my ears, waiting for pain. Nothing came. I slowly opened my eyes. Everyone was down on the ground and I was the only one standing. I looked and noticed Graham was also standing. We both looked into the middle of the street. Jeremy was in a pile on the road.
I pushed through everyone and walked to Jeremy. He was lying in a heap on the ground. He was still hanging on, but barely concious. He opened his eyes for the last time and said, "I love you."
I cried; I really did. I didn't know what had gotten into me. This person had tried to kill Graham and I and I was crying over his death. I bent down and kissed his forehead. Graham appeared behind me and I turned and hugged him tightly.

Dogz
11-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Amber wasn't lying.:(

green_chameleon_girl
11-17-2003, 05:03 PM
I wish there was more me:(;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 05:04 PM
Heather WILL come back, I swear.

green_chameleon_girl
11-17-2003, 05:05 PM
YAAAAAAAAAY!!:D

Tweety_Pie
11-17-2003, 05:33 PM
I just started reading this story now and it is amazing!

as all the others say....MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

green_chameleon_girl
11-17-2003, 05:38 PM
LOL!! you got my sister hooked!! we need more story now! :D:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Graham wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led me back to the hotel room. I was still crying a few tears and I'm just glad Graham understood. I told him I wanted to stay in the hotel overnight, then go back to the Rehab Center. I didn't feel safe anymore.
I was a mess from then on until we left. I didn't cry, but I was just depressed. I felt like I had killed him. I ruined his life, I killed him. I had lost two of my best friends.
We walked back to the rehab center later the next day. We were welcomed back by everyone, who was waiting in the lobby for us. Everyone was in tears, and I noticed Emma was back. Heather and Eliza were near the front of the crowd, along with Rachel and Emma. I ran up and hugged everyone, and they welcomed us back. I wiped the few tears out of my eyes and looked over to Emma.
"How ya doin', kid?" I asked, trying to smile for her.
"It was meant to be. I'm sorry you had to be involved, Kers. He's in a better place now." she said. I knew he was. I was happy she understood.

Dogz
11-17-2003, 05:50 PM
This is a really good story, but sad.

Tweety_Pie
11-17-2003, 05:56 PM
more?

this story is so awesome....you should send it in to be published!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
more?

this story is so awesome....you should send it in to be published!

It's not good enough to be published!! Are you crazy?!?

Tweety_Pie
11-17-2003, 06:05 PM
last time i checked i wasn't crazy!:p ;)

Honestly I think you should send it in to be published. I am sure alot of people would agree;) It's an amazing story!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 06:17 PM
Maybe you could say, I don't take compliments well? I hate being complimented, so I say bad stuff about the things I do because I don't want to sound selfish and say, I KNOW my story is great! *I'm NOT like that.*

I found this place. Check it out if you want, it's a small publishing company.

MapleTree Publishing (http://www.mapletreepublishing.com/index.html)

rizzy
11-17-2003, 07:21 PM
I agree with her, you should send it in to be published! Your killing us here by making us wait......BTW this story, like you promised, is getting/is WAY better now!:p ;)

G.P.girl
11-17-2003, 07:41 PM
yeah publish it!!! that would be soo cool!!!i would buy it!! does it have a title?

p.s. MOREMOREMMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 07:44 PM
It turned out Graham was going to be released later that week, on Friday. I was partially devestated, but I knew it would make him happy. I was being released in a few months, I felt like I would be here forever. Graham had most of his stuff packed about two days before he was to be released. He and I spent a lot of time together in the rec room. We had our daily foos-ball games, but our daily walks were cut shorter and shorter until they disappeared all together.
Finally his day came. Julie, Rachel and Heather went and bought party supplies. We had a huge going away party, because he was a huge part of the center. The night of the party was coming up and I was really excited. Only a few hours till take off!
Julie had ordered a cake, Heather helped in making some sugar cookies, Emma and I decorated the rec room. Drew was allowed to take him out for lunch, so we could set up.
"This is going to be AWESOME!" Heather cried, as she entered the decorated rec room. There were streamers everywhere, balloons, music, the food was set up in the corner, it WAS going to be great.
Graham and Drew came back about 10 minutes after we finished. We all hid in the rec room somewhere, and when he entered and turned on the lights, we waited.
"What is going on?" he asked, looking around. We all jumped out and hugged him.
"Thanks guys, this is really great. I'm gonna miss you." he said. That last line brought everyone to tears, but they were mostly happy tears, because this was meant to be a happy day, not a sad one.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 08:13 PM
Nothing? It's getting worse, I know.

"Thanks guys, this is really great. I'm gonna miss you." he said. That last line brought everyone to tears, but they were mostly happy tears, because this was meant to be a happy day, not a sad one.
The party was great, everyone had a lot of fun. I ate 2 whole cookies, Graham was very proud. He said he would come visit once a week, and when I got out we would move away and live together forever. Those were his exact words.
Later that night, we moved everything to the side and had a disco ball put in. We had a huge dance floor, and I think it was the biggest hit of the night. We had rap music playing, slow dances, everything. I got to slow dance with Graham twice before he decided to share himself with the other women. I danced with Drew, and later on Emma, Eliza, Heather and I danced together. It was so cool.
The night ended, and everyone left. Once again, it was Graham and I left in the decorated rec room. The disco ball was still spinning, music still playing. It was more romantic than the kiss in the dark. The moon was shining through the replaced window onto the dance floor. We danced another slow dance and he kissed me goodnight. He promised he would wake me before he left. We parted our own ways and went to bed.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-17-2003, 09:00 PM
He promised he would wake me before he left. We parted our own ways and went to bed. I went to bed the happiest person in the world.
Graham woke me up at around six.
"I'm leaving, baby." he whispered while I was still laying in bed. I smiled and kissed him.
"I'll see you later. I'll come by next week." he said and winked as he left. "Love ya Kers." he said. I smiled and went back to bed. I woke up again at around eight. I already missed him. I could tell this was going to be a hard week without him.
I went to breakfast and had a whole slice of toast. I had my doctors appointment today also. I was hoping for good news, and that maybe I would get out earlier than planned.
I went to Shannon's office down the hall. It was the first time I had been to the doctor in a while. She weighed me first, and I was what she called a healthy 105 pounds. I shuddered.
"You're doing awesome Kersey. When you came, you were just over 90." she said, smiling. "Way to go." She checked my blood pressure, my pulse, and she took some blood. I felt an uncontrolable urge to cut. 'You can't Kersey. Tell yourself no.' said a voice inside my head. I fought the urge and won. I was getting better by the day, the doctor told me. And I actually believed it. Then the doctor gave me the prognosis.
"You are doing well, for your area. I'm thinking maybe you can be released in two weeks instead of four if you keep up your weight and eating habits." she said. I was overjoyed.

rg_girlca
11-17-2003, 09:21 PM
Keep it going. This is a really good story. It has held all our interest from the beginning.
Please don't knock yourself down, when you have so many of us telling you how good your story is. Accept the compliments with a smile and a "Thank-you"
It's not getting worse, it's getting better.

G.P.girl
11-17-2003, 10:55 PM
YOU PUT ME IN THERE!!!!! THATS SO COOL!!!!! THANKS!!!! YAY!!!! LOL YOU KNOW IT'S NOT GETTING WORSE;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Please don't knock yourself down, when you have so many of us telling you how good your story is. Accept the compliments with a smile and a "Thank-you"
It's not getting worse, it's getting better.

:o Thanks. It's a real weakness in me.

I appreciate the good thoughts guys. :)

Dogz
11-18-2003, 05:08 PM
I haven't posted in a while, I needed to catch up!:eek:

Keep it coming...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2003, 05:30 PM
Today was my 19th birthday. We all went out shopping. Heather bought me a new CD, Emma got me a charm bracelet, and a few people got me some charms for it. It was probably the best birthday I'd had in a while.
We danced again, had some snacks, and I went to bed really late. It was about one before we all decided to call it a night. I went to bed wondering why my parents didn't call.
Graham came the next day to wish me a happy birthday. He said he would have come the day before but his mother was sick and was rushed to the hospital.
"I'm sorry, Graham." I said hugging him.
"Kersey, phone!" Heather yelled.
"Hang on." I said, running over to Heather.
"I think its your parents." she whispered, while handing my phone.
"Umm, hello?" I said, clearing my throat. It was my mom.
"Hey, baby girl! Happy Birthday!" She said. I could tell she was trying to be cheery to make up for not calling yesterday.
"Hi Mom. Thanks." I said, with no enthiusiasm whatsoever.
"Did you get our card? We sent it yesterday, it should come today." she said.
"No, mom."
"Well it will come. We need to run, baby. Have an awesome day." she said.
"It was my party yesterday, but I'll have a better day than if I was at home." I said, hanging up. I didn't care if they didn't.
I went to check my mail. Sure enough, there was my birthday card, along with one from my Grandma in England and one from my aunt in Texas. At least they had an excuse for a late birthday card. I opened the one from my aunt Tracey first. The card had a fifty in it. I gasped. I wasn't all that surprised, she had always given us money. Ever since I was six.
The next was from my grandma Miranda. She wrote so many x's and o's it made me dizzy. Inside was a twenty. I smiled and stuck the money back in the card. The one from my parents was different. Inside they had all signed their names, and put two x's and two o's. It wasn't that special. I frowned and put the card back in. It was like I was a stranger to them. They were too afraid to write I love you.

Dogz
11-18-2003, 05:44 PM
MORE, MORE, MORE!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2003, 06:03 PM
Graham told me he was in the process of apartment searching. He had found a few and was wondering if I would like to move in with him once I got released. I told him I would love to. It would be better than going back home to people who don't care.
Then once again, a new member came to the facility. Her name was Josie, a struggling drug addict. She told us she had been doing drugs since she was 12. It actually scared me at first. She looked like a cool kid though, but I only had two weeks left, I didn't want to get attached to someone like the way I am attached to Emma, Heather, and Eliza.
It was two days before I was scheduled to leave. Eliza was told she was being released in a few weeks too. I was already an emotional wreck. I felt I had to pay them back somehow, to make up for them having to deal with me. I went and bought each of them a charm bracelet with what money I had. They cried when I gave it to them, and we all had a group hug.
"We'll never forget you, Kersey." Heather cried, hugging me.
"Yeah, you have become such a great friend to me, Kersey girl. You're the bomb." she said smiling.
"You guys, I promise I will come and visit. Promise. You all mean a lot to me too, I wouldn't dare forget you." I said, smiling and wiping the tears out of my eyes.
"Kersey, you have another letter." Rachel told me.
"Be right back guys." I wondered who it was from. It was my birthday almost two weeks ago. I pulled the letter out of my mailbox and looked at the address. It was from...

Can anyone guess? :p

Dogz
11-18-2003, 06:19 PM
Who? Who? WHO??? POST, POST, POST!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2003, 06:28 PM
"Be right back guys." I wondered who it was from. It was my birthday almost two weeks ago. I pulled the letter out of my mailbox and looked at the address. It was from Olivia's mom.
I opened the letter so quickly I dropped it on the floor. Inside was a small note.
Kersey- I hope you had a great 19th. I couldn't find your address, and couldn't get a hold of your parents. I'm sorry about Jeremy. Hope you're doing alright, honey. I've included a picture I found of you and Livvie. I, again, hope you have a great 19th.
Love, Mom.
She actually signed it mom. I really called her mom when I was little and over at Olivia's house. She was a mom to me. The mom I never had.
The picture was of me and Olivia when we were about seven. She had perfect curly blonde hair when she was little, and we had been playing dress up. She was in a long robe and had curlers in her hair. Me, on the other hand, and a suit and hat on. Whenever we played house I got elected dad.
I put the picture down. I closed my eyes and put my head back, forcing the tears back in. I wiped my eyes on the sleeve of my shirt, regained my composure, and went back out to the crowd of people.
"What was it? What took you so long?" Heather asked. I held up the picture of Olivia and I and felt a tear on my cheek.
"Aww, Kersey, how special!" Emma said, hugging me. I hugged her back and let the tears fall.

Dogz
11-18-2003, 06:30 PM
Awwww! That's so sweet.:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2003, 06:34 PM
Graham came the next day to help me move in. More tears were shed, and everyone wished me luck. I hugged everyone, even Josie, Rachel, Shannon and Julie. It seemed like everyone was waiting for something. They were saying congratulations to me, and I suspected it meant congratulations on getting out. But something was fishy.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2003, 06:51 PM
I love this part. *Drum Roll PLEASE!*

Graham came the next day to help me move in. More tears were shed, and everyone wished me luck. I hugged everyone, even Josie, Rachel, Shannon and Julie. It seemed like everyone was waiting for something. They were saying congratulations to me, and I suspected it meant congratulations on getting out. But something was fishy.
"What is the matter with you guys?" I said, laughing. Graham took my hand and led me to the rec room.
"Kersey?" he asked.
"Yes?" I said, looking at him strange. I wanted to know what was going on. Everyone crowded around to see what was going to happen. He looked down at his feet and stuck his hand in his pocket. He looked up at me and smiled. He got down on one knee.
I was speechless.
"Kersey, you have brightened my life in so many ways. You taught me honesty, trust, and most of all love. I have never met anyone as great as you, and I hope it stays that way. You are the greatest thing that has happened to me. Please say you will be with me forever. Will you marry me, Kersey?" he asked, still smiling.
I had tears streaming down my face since he had gotten down on one knee. He had tears in the corners of his eyes too, it only made me cry more. I had one hand over my mouth and he had my other hand in his. He kissed my hand and stood up, and put the ring on my finger.
"I know its a little early, but better early than late." he said, still smiling. My face was really red, I was still crying, and Emma, Eliza, Heather, Josie, Rachel, EVERYONE came running up to me. They were all crying. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. I was from then on the happiest person in the world.

CamCamPup33
11-18-2003, 06:53 PM
I <3 GRAHAM!! LOL!!! AWWW!

Amber
11-18-2003, 07:30 PM
AWWW SO SWEET!! MORE MORE!

rizzy
11-18-2003, 08:58 PM
AWWWW! Thats so sweet! more more!!!;) :)

go graham!!!:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2003, 09:03 PM
Thanks! I love Graham... lol I'll write more tomorrow, I have to go in like 5 mins.

» Adios muchachos! »

G.P.girl
11-18-2003, 09:06 PM
awwwww! how cute!!!
i still like jeremy though...:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2003, 09:11 PM
NO! Jeremy's BAD!! Sweet, but BAD! lol

G.P.girl
11-18-2003, 10:48 PM
but--but--but he's....he was there for her when her friend died!! :(

popcornbird
11-18-2003, 10:49 PM

Nooooooooooo the girl's bad. Bad bad bad. VERY bad. First she goes around cutting herself, then she starves herself, then she cheats. SHE is bad..........and I'm sooooo serious. How could ANYONE love her? :p

G.P.girl
11-18-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Nooooooooooo the girl's bad. Bad bad bad. VERY bad. First she goes around cutting herself, then she starves herself, then she cheats. SHE is bad..........and I'm sooooo serious. How could ANYONE love her? :p
YESYES!! yay for jeremy!!! can he come back to life??? just kidding :p

popcornbird
11-18-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
YESYES!! yay for jeremy!!! can he come back to life??? just kidding :p

I think they're all bad. All three of them. :p

G.P.girl
11-18-2003, 11:11 PM
i don't trust graham. i don't know why but i never really liked him.
:rolleyes:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-19-2003, 07:23 AM
Wow!!! LOL! You're all getting the wrong message!!! PCB, No sympathy for Kersey??? And why is Graham bad?? Jeremy's the bad one!!!

Dogz
11-19-2003, 07:31 AM
Ahhh! That's sweet, but I don't think I trust Graham either, I don't know why.:p :p

G.P.girl
11-19-2003, 08:47 AM
Ahhh! That's sweet, but I don't think I trust Graham either, I don't know why.:p :p
see?see? i told you!! :p

G.P.girl
11-19-2003, 09:50 PM
hey!!!!! i need more!!! i don't hate graham that much!!! is this punishment?????i love graham ! will you post more now???:p

Amber
11-20-2003, 07:43 PM
update pwease??

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-20-2003, 08:10 PM
We stayed for a while then left at around 5. I said my good-byes and hugged everyone once more. Graham showed me the apartment. It was really big, and brand new. I loved it already. There was a small garden in the back, with tons of space for planting flowers. He had a few things moved in already, and a few boxes lying around. I put my stuff in the bedroom and we went shopping.
He drove, I wasn't "in well enough condition" to drive, or so Shannon had said. I looked around, because it had been so long since the last time I had been outside. We went shopping and on the way back decided to drive around and see the Christmas lights that began appearing around town. We drove around and around, saw numerous houses, and decided to head back.
Graham had applied for a job and began work the next day. He was working as head cook in a popular restaurant down the street. He had studied cooking all through school, but when he got put into the Rehab Center, he had lost all hope. He proved himself wrong and became head cook almost istantly.
I had another doctor appointment in a few days, so Idecided to weigh myself. I was 110 pounds. I again shuddered at the thought, but I knew it had to stay up in order for me to stay here. Graham also had a doctors appointment, but his was today after work.

It's boring now, but it will get interesting if I think of something... lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-22-2003, 12:46 PM
I had another doctor appointment today, so Idecided to weigh myself. I was 110 pounds. I again shuddered at the thought, but I knew it had to stay up in order for me to stay here. Graham also had a doctors appointment, but his was today after work.
Our neighbors came over that day to say hello. One was a single mother with five kids. All under the age of 7. When she came, I said hi to her and the kids and when she left, I couldn't help but laugh. It was mean, I know, but she was the exact replica of what you would see on TV. Another was some teenage guy. He was like 18, probably had no clue what he was doing.
"I am James. Very nice to meet you." he said, looking me over. He winked at me and left. I rolled my eyes. I went back inside and made lunch. Graham was teaching me how to cook, but I could still only make mac and cheese.
He came home from work just as I had finished making my mac and cheese. He ate most of it, he told me he was starving. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. We both went to the doctor together. He was first, and I went in before he came back out. The doctor told me I was doing good, 111 pounds, and I was pretty healthy. I went and waited outside for Graham. He came out about ten minutes later.
"I am perfectly healthy!" he said, happily. "The doc examined my cuts and he said if I ever attempted again, they would put me back." I looked at his wrists. His cuts were much worse than mine. Deeper and longer. I looked at my own. My infected cut. It was still swollen, believe it or not, and it was a nice shade of purple. I was now beginning to realize they were ugly. Cutting was bad.
When we got home I wrapped Ace bandages around my wrists. I didn't want them to be visible to public. They were signs of my past. I didn't want people to know my past.

Amber
11-22-2003, 01:15 PM
MORE:D:D

G.P.girl
11-22-2003, 02:32 PM
more!!!!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-23-2003, 05:18 PM
While Graham was at work, I looked at a wedding magazine I had picked up a few days ago. I didn't want to look at it at first, in fear of being to fat for all those gorgeous dresses. I finally just gave in and looked. There were huge poofy ones, slim and silky ones, every kind you could think of. I remember back to when Olivia and I were young. She always wore a dress that she said was a wedding dress. It was "nice and smooth and shiny", Olivia had always said. I looked at the silky ones. I fell in love with a dress that had thin straps, and it was ankle length. It also had a see-through lacey sash that went over your shoulders. I loved it instantly.
I decided to walk to the Rehab center to visit everyone. It had only been a few weeks since I left, but I missed them terribly. It was maybe a mile walk from here. I put on a sweatshirt, thick jacket, mittens and a hat and left. The doctor told me to be very careful and stay warm, my organs were still weak, and if I got sick, it could possibly be fatal.
I walked along the road as cars whizzed by. I pulled my jacket up around my face because the wind was blowing directly at me. I kept my hand clasped over the magazine page so it wouldn't blow away.
I arrived about ten minutes later. I was frozen to the bone. I quietly knocked. Shannon opened the door.
"Kersey!!" She cried, hugging me. "Everyone come!! It's Kersey!" She yelled. Withing seconds, everyone was bunched around me, giving me hugs. I noticed Eliza wasn't with the group.
"Where's Eliza?" I asked Heather.
"Oh. She's not doing very well. She hasn't been right lately. She tried running away and she got really sick from the cold. She's in her room if you want to go visit her." Heather said, hugging me quick before I went to Eliza's room.
I knocked quietly on the door.
"Eliza? It's me, Kersey." I said. I heard her get up and come to the door.
"Oh, hi Kersey." she said. Her face was red from crying.
"Eliza, girl, what's wrong?" I said, putting my arm around her and hugging her.
"It's just so bad, Kersey. I hate it here." she cried into my shirt.
"What happened?" I asked.

G.P.girl
11-23-2003, 05:22 PM
uhuh and....:)
*waiting for more*

CamCamPup33
11-23-2003, 05:25 PM
I thought it was over! :o I guess i was too into writing my story and i didnt notice.. :o

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-23-2003, 05:32 PM
"What happened?" I asked.
"I tried to leave. Kersey this place is hell without you." she cried again. "I wanted to leave so I left during my break. It was really cold and all I had was what I was wearing. I got sick, they found me walking on the street." she sobbed again.
"You can't just leave, Liza." I said.
"You did!"
"I know, I shouldn't have. Look at what happened. I almost got Graham and I killed, and someone killed themself. I didn't enjoy it. Stay here, where you have food and a nice warm place to live. You don't want to leave till it's time." I said, stroking her hair. "Promise me you will stay until you get better." I said.
"I guess. I just don't want to be here anymore." she said, wiping her teared eyes. "How are you and Graham?" she asked.
"Good. I picked out a wedding dress. Wanna see?" I asked, smiling.
"Yeah!" she said. I pulled the page out of my pocket and unfolded it.
"This one." I said, pointing to it.
"Aww, Kersey, it will look so beautiful on you! I'm so happy for you!" she cried, hugging me. "Guess what?" she said, grinning from ear to ear.
"Huh?"
"Drew and I have... a thing." she said, silently clapping her hands.
"Wow, you and Drew? Way to go!" I said, high-fiving her. This is what I missed most; the girl time I had with Liza, Emma and Heather.
"That reminds me, where's Emma?" I asked.
"She... she.." Eliza began. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Amber
11-23-2003, 05:39 PM
What happens??! more!! :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-23-2003, 05:44 PM
"She... she.." Eliza began. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.
"She ran away a while ago too. She got really really sick. She's still in the hospital." she said, sadly.
"Oh wow. Stuff has really changed around here." I said. I was fidgeting with my hands again. "How long until you are released?" I asked.
"About three weeks they told me." she said.
"Well when Graham gets home from work I am going to stop and see Emma in the hospital, want me to come and get you?" I asked.
"Would you? I'd love to go see her. I think she would love to see you too." she said, smiling.
"Sure! We'll come around six or so. Be ready!" I said. "I better get going, Eliza." I hugged her. "Stay safe." I said, pointing my finger at her.
"You sound like my mother." she said, laughing.
"Exactly what I was going for." I said, laughing along. I hugged everyone again and put my jacket back on. I went back outside into the 34 degree weather. At least that's what the bank's time and temperature sign said. I figured it would have been better to stay home. I was already feeling sick. I was about two blocks from home and my eyes began watering from the blistering cold. I felt a cold coming on.
It was about three when I got home. Graham was due home in about two hours. I decided to make a sandwich. I was going to try and eat a whole half this time too. I was really tired and groggy while I was making my sandwich. I decided to lie down for a while and sleep it off.

G.P.girl
11-23-2003, 05:47 PM
moremoremoremoremoremoremore!!!!!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-23-2003, 05:58 PM
I couldn't even sleep. I had a huge headache, my stomach hurt really bad, and I was really pale. I thought I better call Graham.
"Graham? I think I'm sick. I need help." I said, swallowing hard. I couldn't cry now.
"It's okay baby. I'm coming. Don't cry now, it's okay." he said. I loved his calming voice. It could make me better any day.
"Okay." I said weakly. I layed on the couch and waited. I was feeling a little light-headed, but my stomach hurt less. My head was still pounding. I heard a car door.
"Baby, are you okay?" he asked, running up to me.
"I don't know. I just wanted to walk to the rehab center--"
"You walked to the rehab center?!? Kersey! That's over a mile! It's freezing out!" he cried. He helped me up and helped me put my jacket and mittens on. He wrapped two blankets around me and helped me to the car. The way he was acting scared me more than I already was. I hated seeing him so scared.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-23-2003, 06:28 PM
We arrived at the hospital and Graham walked me in. The nurses took me to a cold emergency room and helped me onto the table. They took my temperature, my pulse, my blood pressure and asked me all kinds of questions. I saw Graham pacing in the corner.
"M'am, we are going to put you on and IV right now. You will feel a small pain in your arm... now." she said, stabbing the needle into my wrist. I winced in pain and felt tears welling in the back of my eyes.
"Sir, you can wait in the waiting room." one of the older nurses said.
"No! He has to stay with me." I cried.
"I'm sorry m'am, he has to leave." she said, pushing Graham in the direction of the waiting room. I was still feeling light-headed. They wrapped me in many blankets and kept a constant eye on my temperature.
"Looks like she has pneumonia." one nurse said. "She's going downhill fast people. Come on!" they yelled. I felt tears pouring down my cheeks, each tear burning with heat. I fell asleep.

CamCamPup33
11-23-2003, 06:58 PM
more

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-24-2003, 05:53 PM
I woke up. I didn't know if I had actually fallen asleep or they knocked me out. The room was dark, and I noticed Graham asleep in the chair in the corner. My hair was a mess and my jacket had been tossed on the floor. I turned on a little desk lamp that was on the table next to me.
I closed my eyes. I still had a headache, still had the IV in my hand and I had a breathing bag lying next to me. I my hands were very cold and so were my uncovered feet. I had been changed into a hospital gown and it felt like it was made of tissue paper. I pulled the blanket up to my chin and closed my eyes and dozed off again.
I woke up the next morning and Graham had the television on. He heard my sheets rustle when I propped myself up and he came over to me.
"Good morning," he said kissing my head. "How'd you sleep?"
"Okay I guess. I had a huge headache. How'd you sleeping, Sleeping Beauty?" I said smiling.
"That chair isn't too comfortable." he said.
"You didn't have to stay here."
"I did. I wanted to be here in case you needed something." he said. "Want some breakfast?"
"I'm not too hungry. But I'll get something if you want to eat it." I said smiling again. He ordered some bacon and eggs and I had a slice of bacon. My whole body was sore and Graham said my face was still pale.
"Hey, Graham, hand me my jacket please." I said, pointing to the floor. "Want to see a wedding dress I was looking at?" I asked.
"Yeah! Have you decided anything about the wedding?" he asked, looking at the magazine page I had brought out from my jacket.
"Where do you want to have it?" I asked.
"I was thinking maybe the church my parents got married, if it's okay with you. It would mean a lot to me." he said.
"Of course. I would love it." I said. "Mind if I take a nap? I'm really sore and tired."
"Yeah, go ahead. I am going to run some errands quick." he said kissing my forehead. "Bye, baby." Little did I know what surprise was headed my way.

Amber
11-24-2003, 07:44 PM
More!!

G.P.girl
11-24-2003, 08:03 PM

"Graham? I think I'm sick. I need help." I said, swallowing hard. I couldn't cry now.
"It's okay baby. I'm coming. Don't cry now, it's okay." he said. I loved his calming voice. It could make me better any day.
"Okay." I said weakly. I layed on the couch and waited. I was feeling a little light-headed, but my stomach hurt less. My head was still pounding. I heard a car door.
"Baby, are you okay?" he asked, running up to me.
"I don't know. I just wanted to walk to the rehab center--"
"You walked to the rehab center?!? Kersey! That's over a mile! It's freezing out!" he cried. He helped me up and helped me put my jacket and mittens on. He wrapped two blankets around me and helped me to the car. The way he was acting scared me more than I already was. I hated seeing him so scared.
OMG! graham is so sweet!!! :D
p.s. hurry up and write more!
oh yeah and whats with kersey's parents?

green_chameleon_girl
11-24-2003, 08:20 PM
:D more!

petlover
11-24-2003, 09:37 PM
She is doing it again.:rolleyes: She is making us what.

C'mon we are dying here girly!

Like the others say...

moremoremoremoremoremoremore:D

petlover
11-24-2003, 09:38 PM
She is making us wait not what. Sorry:o

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-24-2003, 09:43 PM
I awoke about an hour or so later to the nurse, coming in for her what seemed like hourly check-up. She took my blood pressure and my temperature and looked at all the machines I was hooked up to. I waited and waited and finally she left. I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back out Graham was sitting by the window smiling at me. Again, something was up. He had a sneeky, sly grin on his face.
"What did you do now?" I asked.

green_chameleon_girl
11-24-2003, 09:51 PM
moremoremoremoremore! :D

*cough**cough*get it published*cough**chough*

petlover
11-25-2003, 12:31 PM
He got her....

A PUPPY!

No wait...

A KITTEN!

No wait...

A PONY!

moremoremoremoremore:D

petlover
11-25-2003, 07:52 PM
PLEASE tell us! I am dying to know!:p

G.P.girl
11-25-2003, 10:21 PM
yeah!! more!!! whathappensnowwhathappensnowwhathappensnow? huhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhh??????/
this is punishment isn't it? i knew it! aha! caught red-handed!!
uhhh....sorry...i got a little carried away in my exitement:p

petlover
11-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Yes. This is punnishment. Has she forgotten about us? * pout*:(

G.P.girl
11-25-2003, 10:33 PM
i think she has:( :( :(

petlover
11-25-2003, 10:38 PM
Humph!:( And we were her fan group. Maybe she went to go have it published and was too busy writing it for the publisher that she forgot about the story on PT. Or not.:(

G.P.girl
11-25-2003, 10:54 PM
uhuh...i see how it is....fiiiiine. i thought we were buds...and fans....<sigh> thats ok though....

hehe just kidding (well sorta...):p

petlover
11-25-2003, 10:55 PM
That is sort of how I feel. *sigh* Looks like we were thrown out like yesterdays garbage.:(

G.P.girl
11-25-2003, 10:58 PM
yep...flushed down the toilet....:rolleyes:

petlover
11-25-2003, 10:59 PM
Threw down the garbage disposel:p

G.P.girl
11-25-2003, 11:03 PM
and ground up like rotten leftover food....:(

petlover
11-25-2003, 11:10 PM