PDA

View Full Version : Brother Bear

wolf_Q
11-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Has anyone seen this movie? If so, what did you think of it? I haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to. :)

Kfamr
11-10-2003, 05:59 PM
I want to see it, along with some of the other's i've missed... i don't go to the movies often. :p

slick
11-10-2003, 06:11 PM
My best friend and I are going to see it this Friday night. I can hardly wait!! I'm sure that will be one more movie that's on my Christmas list for next year. This year I'm asking for Finding Nemo.:D :D

rizzy
11-10-2003, 09:58 PM
I havent seen Brother Bear, I think it looks like a cute move. I want to see it. I saw that Good Boy show though, with the talking dogs, lol, it was cute.:D ;)

Crikit
11-10-2003, 10:03 PM
I saw it the weekend it came out and quite enjoyed it. I didn't think it was as good as some of their others (like Lilo and Stitch, but well no character beats Stitch he reminds me of the little dude) and it was a tad on the predictable side...but after all it is a disney movie for kids so it's supposed to be like that but it was still very cute. Loved the mooses for obvious reasons ;)

slick
11-16-2003, 09:31 PM
I rate movies at how many boxes of kleenex I go through. For me, Brother Bear was a 2-boxer. I bawled like a baby. (doesn't take much for me to cry....) It was excellent and I plan on buying it when it comes out. It had a good message in it for young children.