PDA

View Full Version : How pichu made the entire vet's office laugh

Vio&Juni
11-10-2003, 06:54 AM
Pichu is a big boy already and it was time to say bye-bye to his "bells", so we went on Saturday morning to the vet. Of course, my brother forgot about it and fed him early in the morning. When I put him on that table, I told the vet that he had something to eat and I didn't know how much. The doctor told me that he'll throw up after the injection.
We waited and waited and waited. When we noticed he's licking his nose, I knew it's almost time, but not yet. The vet didn't, so he kept following Pichu with that bowl :D
Then, Pichu started licking his nose and saying miam-miam-miam-miam-miam and so on. It sounded almost like he thought it was a waste of that miam (we use that for yummy) food that he had in the morning. I have heard him twice doing that and laught about it then like all the others did at the vet's. He kept doing that for some minutes. So, he's the talking cat.

He was groggy on Saturday all day. Juni sniffed him and was a little scared, but after some hours she licked him and snuggled with him to make him feel comfortable :) Such a sweetie!

He's very ok now, by the way.

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-10-2003, 07:08 AM
*LOL* PICHU!!!!

Poor kitty kat!!..... :D

And all that chitter chatter and they still didn't understand you were protesting.... you wanted to keep your jingle bells.:) ;)

Tonya
11-10-2003, 07:14 AM
Silly Pichu!

it was time to say bye-bye to his "bells",

That is such a great word for it. Lol.

Killearn Kitties
11-10-2003, 07:34 AM
Aww, poor wee groggy Pichu. I'm glad Juni is being nice to him.

Our Samantha is always horrible if one of the other cats has been to the vets and she hasn't. She always hisses. She hates the smells of the vets.

Barbara
11-10-2003, 07:38 AM
Poor Pichu,
and everybody was laughing at you:( I am sure you had the cutest furry bells.

But with boys it is an easy thing and I know you will be playful and happy as ever:) :) :)

Headbumpies from your godfather Tigris;)

Steffi N
11-10-2003, 07:39 AM
Pichu, I'm glad you are okay and I'm happy that Juni is snuggling with you to make you feel better. I wish we could have a pic of you licking your nose. :D

Edwina's Secretary
11-10-2003, 07:44 AM
I think Pichu is very considerate to give advance warning of the moment! And sweet, compassionate Juni...what a girl!

Vio&Juni
11-10-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
I think Pichu is very considerate to give advance warning of the moment! And sweet, compassionate Juni...what a girl!
And actually, after we came from the vet's, I decided to work on the computer, just to keep an eye of how he's doing. At some moment, I noticed with the corner of my eye a fur moving, I thought it was Juni. Then, I realized it was Pichu. I took him back to the cushion he was sleeping on and then I realized he wanted to throw up again and he didn't want to do it on Juni's cushion. I told him he can do it no problem, I'll wash it. Then, a little later, he went to the litter box and peed, still walking funny. Sweet little boy! Actually, since we have him, Juni had no accident with peeing in wrong places, my sister is particularly happy about it.

catmandu
11-10-2003, 11:53 AM
Moose , when he has a Hair Cut , made the people laugh! Sadly it was at him , and the poor Moose had to slink , back into his carrier , with his head hung low!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-10-2003, 02:06 PM
Awwww, little Pichu is now a big boy kitty. :D

Tubby has made that noise in the past too, when he's just about ready to throw up.

He such a considerate guy that he didn't want to throw up on Juni's pillow - aaawwww. And Juni is so sweet for letting him snuggle while he's not feeling quite himself - aaawwww.... :D

Miss Meow
11-10-2003, 03:21 PM
I'm so glad he has recovered well :) I know it's a relatively simple surgery, but it's stressful to wait nonetheless ... glad he is a happy cat!

Kirsten
11-10-2003, 03:52 PM
Oh, poor Pichu, I'm glad to hear you made a speedy recovery after the surgery.

When Luna got her lump removed, she had eaten the night before and did not throw up, also. But she always throws up AFTER anaesthesia, probably because her blood pressure is low. Poor girl!

Kirsten

CatDad
11-10-2003, 08:04 PM
I am so happy to hear that Pichu is making a speedy recovery.:D It was very nice of Juni to cuddle with him, that really is sweet.:)

Give him a head scratch for me, and my two say hi.:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-11-2003, 03:58 AM
I am so glad Pichu recovered so quickly from his surgery - what a brave boy!! And hugs to Juni for looking after her brother so well - what a sweetheart!