PDA

View Full Version : Bouncer update

Janeway
07-03-2000, 08:25 AM
I was so glad when Bouncer finally found a home. Has anyone heard how he's doing with his new family?

silverann
07-14-2000, 05:51 AM
I heard Bouncer is doing pretty good, I got a card from Bouncers rescurers and she said he is adjusting nicely in Texas and that he has adopted his new humans,

------------------
sylvia alexander

Kendall2
07-24-2000, 02:20 PM
I'm glad Bouncer is doing well. I do wish the same fate for stupid people who do nasty things to poochies. Our rescue Aussie has really blossomed too since we got her in November.

silverann
07-25-2000, 05:19 AM
I agree with Kendall, anyone who hurts ar neglets an animal deserves the same fate or worse.Animals are helpless at humans hands,how anyone can hurt these inocent creature of God is beyond me.

Kendall2
07-27-2000, 10:55 PM
hey Silverann... how about this for someone who dumps a dog. Drop them off with a parachute out of a plane over the arctic tundra some place with only the clothes on their backs and tell them to survive. Oh yeah...and no sort of protection or survival gear. (Hey I never said I was nice...at least that's what I tell my students all the time.

silverann
07-31-2000, 11:28 AM
kendall that is good, i really like that, and we will wave to them as they are wondering if we are comming back ha ha

Kendall2
08-09-2000, 10:20 AM
Oh silverann, you're good! Just add one more hope and then BOOM dash them!! lol Ok I know, I'm getting carried away, but people who are willing to dump their animals make me nuts. I work for the local baseball team (low A team for the San Diego Padres) and we have the local SPCA bring dogs and cats to one game a month and they have a parade around the diamond and then they stay so people can see them. Last time there was a beautiful 4 year old Husky whose owners had had her since she was a pup and then just decided they didn't want her anymore so they took her to the SPCA. AAARRRRGGGHHH people like that should never be able to own a dog (or any animal for that matter).

Gio
08-10-2000, 06:32 AM
I don't say what I would do to the people who abandon/mistreat animals because I would probably get arrested. I've heard of some real horror stories which made my blood boil.

What I really can't understand is how on earth someone wants to abandon an animal sometimes years after getting them, it took me 2 hours with any of my pets and I was completely hooked. We are all aware that when you have a pet you take on a certain amount of responsabilities etc.... but boy isn't it worth it!!

karen israel
08-10-2000, 08:26 AM
Ditto, ditto, ditto... Spoke to a sheltie owner yesterday, the dog was goregeous, and she mentioned that the dog is in the cage 10HOURS A DAY!! and then keeps them up all night!! Like Duh! Even people who don't desert their dogs but treat them like that shouldn't have them. She sounded so disgusted I wanted to SLAP her!!!