PDA

View Full Version : Harriet

Vio&Juni
11-10-2003, 05:49 AM
What a beautiful old lady there :)

May you enjoy a soft place in front of the fire place for a long long time, sweet Harriet ;)

Juni sends nose kisses to a stripey girl all the way from Moldova :)

RobiLee
11-10-2003, 05:50 AM
What a pretty kitty you are, Harriet! You sound like you have brought lots of joy to your family. Enjoy your special day!

Robin :)

sasvermont
11-10-2003, 06:07 AM
Oh Harriet. You are such a good kitty. I loved reading your story and just know that you have many more good years left with you wonderful family. You go girl!

:cool:

Pam
11-10-2003, 06:10 AM
I am always so happy to read these stories of senior pets. Harriet you have given and received 18 years of love and companionship, and I hope you still have some more quality years left. My you certainly don't look your age either! :cool: Congratulations sweetie!

framboise
11-10-2003, 06:58 AM
How beautiful you are Lady Harriet!
I am sure you gave a lot of love to your humans:)
Congratulations to be COTD, you really deserved it.
Wish you lots of nice sun spots to have little rests. With all my love from Europe.

Killearn Kitties
11-10-2003, 07:14 AM
What a beautiful gentle, loving girl you look Harriet. How nice that you sit on your garden post waiting to greet passers-by. I also see from your picture that you have excellent keyboard skills. What a help you must be to your loving purrsons! :D

I hope you have a wonderful day today, sleeping in the sun and toasting your tummy. Perhaps you will get extra pats today in recognition of your great honour - being our Cat of the Day!!

Logan
11-10-2003, 07:24 AM
Harriet, you are simply beautiful, and don't look like you're 18 years old at all! I don't blame you one bit for leaving the playing to the younger cats. You deserve your quiet time now! :)

I do hope you have many more years with your loving family! :)

Congratulations to Harriet, our beautiful Cat of the Day!!! :D

Bari_d
11-10-2003, 08:25 AM
Pretty girl, it is such a pleasure to meet you this morning. What a delightful, sweet girl you are. And it is obvious that you have given your family such love and comfort all your many years. Our Chauncey is 19, so we understand your aches and pains and the love of warm sunlight, etc (we keep his bed under a lamp which is on 24 hours a day). So glad you have such a happy home with love to keep you warm and loved. Bless you, sweet girl!

Oh, and BeBop (who looks very much like you) says you are a beautiful girl!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

pawylie
11-10-2003, 08:25 AM
Hi, Harriet--you look just great! My name is Jennie and I'm 17--I'm a tabby very much like you--must be good genes that keeps us in such great shape. What I like to do best these days is nap in my box under the heat lamp -- it helps to keep these old joints moving. Say hello to your Mom for me and take care...
Jennie

kuhio98
11-10-2003, 09:08 AM
Lady Harriet you are beautiful to behold. We wish you many more happy, healthy years lazing in the sun and dreaming of your kitten exploits. You are a regal beauty.

sasha the cat
11-10-2003, 09:24 AM
Mew, Mew-Hi Lady Harriet,

My KatMa had a major pull of her heartstrings seeing your lovely pictures today. Mew, you remind her so very much of darling Tiggy, the best cat in the universe, who shared his life with my KatMa from the age of 5 weeks old to 15 years old. He is now at RB and my KatMa misses him so much every single day.

CATgratulations on being COTD. You are a most deserving pussycat. So beautiful, loving, loved, a very special Lady. Mew, mew we wish you many more happy years with your humans who treasure evey moment with you.

Darling Harriet, my KatMa has kissed your picture many times. Your purrsons mention you are the light of their lives and a very special cat. KatMa is so happy your purrsons treasure you the way she loved her Tiggy. You are such a lovely lady...purrrrrrrr and I, Sasha the Queen, am inspired by you.

Photos of Tiggy, KatMa's angel:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pf9c87c2e5c26eab1cd597013c1022f76/fb062393.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p3a48a81ac0dbe1114213deec361efef4/fc1a43ee.jpg

Anne_Louise
11-10-2003, 11:09 AM
How nice to see an older cat looking so happy, content and loved. She is gorgeous. I hope my girls are so lovely when they are that age!

My first cat (I had her as a little girl) lived to be 20 and she could still run around the garden.

Lets here it for our gorgeous older cats. (Geezers!)

:cool:

Steffi N
11-10-2003, 11:20 AM
How wonderful to meet a beautiful older cat who has had a lifetime of loving and being loved. I hope you have many days left in the sunshine and warm and cozy nights. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Lady Harriet and very gentle pets for you.

catmandu
11-10-2003, 11:26 AM
At your age yo should be Lady Harriet the CBE , Cat of The British Empire! You are now Lady Harriet , COTD!

Barbara
11-10-2003, 11:53 AM
Lady Harriett, it warms the heart to see a senior kitty like you enjoying a day outside:)

And I knew that you have chosen the right family when I read "I had not given her any germs" which was the main concern of your human when she shared a glass of water with you:D

Enjoy many sunny and purring years to come, sweet girl.

lizbud
11-10-2003, 01:10 PM
Hello sweet Harriet,

It really warms my heart to meet you today dear lady.:)
I hope you'll aways have a warm bit of sunlight, or cozy
place by the fire for all your days. Senior pets are treasures
of love & memories. Bless you Harriet & hope today is extra
special in honor of your being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)
Gentle hugs coming your way dear heart.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-10-2003, 01:38 PM
Harriet
What an adorable senior citizen you are, sweetie. I was so pleased to meet you today. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too!:D

tatsxxx11
11-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Dear, beautiful Harriet. What a loving and devoted companion you have been to your parents these many years. You may not be as spritely as you were in your younger days. But there is nothing as exquisite or precious to us humans than the gentle love of a senior furfriend. May all of your days be filled with sunshine, warmth and love beautiful Harriet. You have graced my day with your beauty and spirit!:) Lots of very gentle hugs and kisses to you sweetheart. I wish you many more years basking in the comfort and warmth of your purrents love! Congratulations to Harriet, our most deserving Cat of the Day!:)

judymin61
11-10-2003, 05:21 PM
Hello Harriet, It is quite lovely to see such an elderly lady looking so healthy and beautiful:) Love seeing the babies from other countries! I am reminded of my baby who passed to rainbow bridge when she was 20 years old! Many more years, Luv! Congratulations on being today's COTD!:)

Dan Holder
11-10-2003, 05:27 PM
Isn't that sweet. She's a great kitty. How fortunate for her and her family to have found each other those years ago. It's also interesting to see all the posts about other long-lived kitties. A neighbor had a lively long-haired white that was fully grown of unknown age when she got her, and they had been together 20 years when they moved away. Good luck, girl.

karlyb
11-10-2003, 05:44 PM
What a beautiful old girl you are Harriet. I'm glad you are still in good health (except for the arthritis) and hope that it continues for many years. Doesn't the warm sun feel good on those tired bones? You have had many years giving love and receiving love from your family. I hope you have many more years with the people who love you so much. You are a gracious and elegant COTD, dear Harriet.

smokey the elder
11-10-2003, 06:36 PM
What a pretty senior kitty you are! I hope you are treated with the respect due your age and species.;) :p

Jax
11-10-2003, 08:46 PM
Cheers to Harriet - what a lovely lady you are pretty gal! How wonderful to meet you sweetie. Congrats for being Our Adorable Kitty Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

CatDad
11-10-2003, 08:52 PM
Hello Harriet,

What a marvelous looking lady you are.:) You look very beautiful and reagal and not a day over 10.:D

I am so happy to hear that you have a family that understands your needs, and treats you like the queen that you are.

I hope you have a great day and that you get lots of extra gentle loving today.:)

Congratulations on being our grand COTD.:D

krazyaboutkatz
11-10-2003, 10:34 PM
Harriet, you sure are a beauty. I'm so glad that you've lived a long happy life with your family and that they understand that you need some extra attention these days. I'm sure you have many great years ahead of you. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D