PDA

View Full Version : Hehe, I am evil...

Tonya
11-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Teddy only listens to my husband. When I let him outside, he runs and doesn't come back. I've been trying to convince Mike to build a mini dog run on the side of the house so that Teddy can go to the bathroom without escaping or trying to mingle with all the other dogs.

Well, Mike is working night shift tonight. I let Teddy out to go to the bathroom and he pooped right on the front door mat. I'm leaving it there so that Mike'll get my message. teeeheeheee. :p

Kfamr
11-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Hopefully he gets the message, but doesn't track it all over the house for YOU to clean up! :eek:

wolfsoul
11-09-2003, 09:44 PM
Hehehehe. And when he asks, you'll pretend you never noticed it, right? ;)

Tonya
11-09-2003, 09:51 PM
And when he asks, you'll pretend you never noticed it, right?

You got it. ;) I'm a lousy liar though. Actually, I can't lie at all. He'll be so fired up that he won't notice I'm fibbing at first though. I'll wind up confessing the truth. hehe.

Oh, and Kfamr...I have it all thought out...I left the porch light on tonight so that he can see it. :) :D

CatDad
11-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
You got it. ;) I'm a lousy liar though. Actually, I can't lie at all. He'll be so fired up that he won't notice I'm fibbing at first though. I'll wind up confessing the truth. hehe.

Don't confess till he starts building the new run. That will make you really evill.:eek:

Muhahahahahaha;)

Tonya
11-10-2003, 07:11 AM
Shucks...it didn't work. He came home at 3am and I said (in my sleep, of course) "Hi, honey...did you get the poop I left you?" He woke me up to find out what in the world I was talking about. He hadn't came in through the front door. Oh well, better luck next time! :p

amoore
11-10-2003, 11:00 AM
I think Mike is going to get the hint ! LOL
That is a funny evil thing you did . LOL
I hope it works for you .:D

Dogz
11-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
Shucks...it didn't work. He came home at 3am and I said (in my sleep, of course) "Hi, honey...did you get the poop I left you?" He woke me up to find out what in the world I was talking about. He hadn't came in through the front door. Oh well, better luck next time! :p
Shucks, maybe you can think of something else next time.;) So, who did clean it up?:p