PDA

View Full Version : Ginger's B-Day is coming up!!!

petlover
11-09-2003, 02:04 PM
I can't wait!:D And neither can she. Ginger is going to have her first birthday here with us!! God sent Ginger down to Cindy Saffield on Thanksgiving Day last year. We picked her up on Christmas Eve. Ginger has been growing ever since then. And is not done yet! I will post a few posts on how much she has changed. Wish Ginger a happy early Thanksgiving birthday please! Ginger will really appreciate it! We are planning what to do for her birthday already. It will have to be something speacial.

Here is a picture of our beloved Ginger as a puppy. She may be growing up, but she will always be a puppy at heart, and at heart she will always be my baby.

tatsxxx11
11-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Ginger, what a precious baby pic!!:) I wish you the happiest 1st birthday, sweetheart! What a wonderful Christimas gift you were!! I'm sure your day will be very, very special!!:D And I hope you're feeling all better now, too!

KYS
11-09-2003, 04:58 PM
Ginger,
Wishing you a very special happy 1st. birthday!!

RobiLee
11-09-2003, 08:50 PM
Ginger,
What a cutie you are. Happy 1st Birthday! I hope you have a special day!!

Robin :)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-09-2003, 10:52 PM
You have a golden?! :eek:
She's adorable! More pictures, please! :D
Happy Birthday Ginger!

petlover
11-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Hey, don't tell Ginger. I just got back from the store. I got her birthday presents and a card! The first present is a tug of war thing, the second one is a choke chain. She loves choke chains. Mainly because she gets to go somewhere when she sees one. She had her last one on and she lost it. It must have fell in the dirt somewhere when she was playing. Silly Ginger.:rolleyes: I also got her a * Daughter* card. This is what it said.

* Sharing Smiles*
Bringing Love-

A Daughter
Is a speacial joy
In life. ( turn page)

Having you for a daughter
has been one of life's greatest gifts.
For all you've been, for all you are,
and for all you are yet to be-
you're loved so very much.

Have a VERY
Happy Birthday

And then I put all of my little notes in there. All of the little pictures that I drawl. Also, I am taking her to a festival deal that we have out here every Thanksgiving. Doggies are always out there. They even have a large area all to the dogs. It's called
" Doggie Fiesta"
Then, we are going to the bakery to pick up her " homemade doggie treats". Especially made for her. Ordered our way. They even have her name on them. After that we plan to go on a walk to the park and there will be a little surprise party there where all of her doggie friends and her doggie sisters will be. Get this, her mom and dad will be there too!! Oh, I can't wait for her to get to meet with her parents again. Also, her brothers and sisters from birth will be there. Her sisters here aren't really blood related if you know what I mean.

Anyhow, I will take pictures of everything.:) And, goldenretrluver, here are some more pictures. I am going to have to post them one by one though because I don't know how to do them all together.

Here is one of Ginger in my lap, about 4 months old.
Sorry this is so long.:o

petlover
11-10-2003, 07:07 PM
This is Ginger playing around with the other dogs on a matris that we had to burn.

petlover
11-10-2003, 07:16 PM
This is the first day that I had her. It was Christmas Eve. She loved to bite my fingers back then. She was a little cute thing. She still is. She just isn't little!:D

petlover
11-10-2003, 07:22 PM
This is the first day that I had her. It was Christmas Eve. She loved to bite my fingers back then. She was a little cute thing. She still is. She just isn't little!:D

petlover
11-10-2003, 07:29 PM
This Gin ( short for Ginger) older and bigger now as you can see. Taking a rest on the kitchen floor after a long day of fetch.