PDA

View Full Version : Hot cocoa and a bedtime story???

petlover
11-08-2003, 10:37 PM
Hey guys. We are having a doggy slumber party tonight! It's gonna be great. It's going to be at 11:15. Can't wait! It's pretty cold out here, so we ( Kate,her friend, and I) are going to drink hot chocolate, and read the dogs a scary bedtime story. And then we are going to watch, Episodes of Lassie. Hallie will love that. We are also going to watch Air Bud: Spikes Back. It will be tons of fun. I will be sure to take a bunch of pictures. I will post them tomorrow. The main reason why I posted this was to tell you guys what I am doing tonight, but I also wanted to know what you guys are doing with your puppy dog's tonight. So let us know. We are interested!:D

K9karen
11-08-2003, 11:05 PM
What Fun! Nothin doin tonight..just usual hugs and kisses and a very long walk (in the cold) Days are spent outside checking for squirrels and critters, car rides, socializing visits to the vet, Petco, CVS..I try to take her everywhere.When my boyfriend is here, a lot, we take her everywhere to socialize her. She's pooped out by 9p!

petlover
11-08-2003, 11:27 PM
That is sweet of you to take her everywhere with you!:) I am sure that she enjoys that. Unfortunately, I can't take Hallie everywhere with me.:( She gets car sick. Good luck with your little puppy poo! I can't wait to hear about her some more!

Corinna
11-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Merlin and i were curled up watching old 3 stooges movies.Well I was watch he was snoring. Till nature called almost to late for merlin it is way too cold out he wants to be a cat and have alitter box. 4 degrees out and no snow yet.
You girls enjoy your slumber party. Have a cup of cocoa for me.

K9karen
11-08-2003, 11:51 PM
4 degrees? yikes! We went from 80 last week to 55 today to 30 something tonight. I guess it's time to put the t-shirts away for good this year. People here, wimps- are already in winter gear! Cody loved the cold, don't know about Klo yet, tho she had no qualms about a long walk and a recent outtie before bed! I guess you'd think it was a hot spell here! :eek: ;) That hot cocoa DOES sound good....

tatsxxx11
11-09-2003, 05:08 PM
Sorry I missed this yesterday! How was the slumber party??:D what a great idea! Sounds like the perfect way to spend a cold late Autumn night! My husband and I and the 2 doggies, Star and Cody, the kitties Mr. B and Oliver and even guinea pig Moon were on an Animal Planet marathon! We all feel asleep with the fire on, wrapped up in warm and furry arms, legs and paws!:)

Foam
11-09-2003, 05:17 PM
Oh what fun! Lassie is just my FAVORITE! :D I ordered two videos last week of her. :) How was it? I think I will do a slumber party with me, Oz and Darlin, the night I get my videos. :)

lovemyshiba
11-09-2003, 07:00 PM
Our dogs had a slumber party last night too!!!
My mother-in-law came to visit and brought our neice, who said she wanted to come and see the dogs--she wasn't kidding!!! She asked me last night if she could put her sleeping bag on the floor in our bedroom and sleep with the dogs--and she did!!!!
Apparently, Kito curled up with me in bed until my husband came in, but I was so asleep I didn't even know he was there--he NEVER comes to bed with me!!!!
Jada laid at the bottom of her sleeping bag, Abbey near her head, Riley beside her, and Kito on the other side. When she got up this morning to go to the bathroom, Kito climbed in the sleeping bag--too cute!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
11-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Hehe. Forget the Lassie movies! ;)
It's like I have my own Lassie at home, since that's what people refer Molly too. :rolleyes:

I always watch movies with the dogs. :)