PDA

View Full Version : This was SO sad!

petlover
11-08-2003, 05:57 PM
I have heard of it before, but my own sister is using it's product. We all pretty much know about makeup testing on animals. I can't stand it. I don't like it one bit. Not all makeup is tested on animals, but I know some of the companies that do. My sister uses a lot of that company and I didn't even know it.:( I can see why she wouldn't care if she is using makeup that poor animals were tested on. She thinks that her dog is the best, and only her dog. She says that only her dog is perfect and that she only loves HER dog. I told her that the company of makeup that she was using had been tesring on animals. All that she said was " You have to suffer to be beautiful!":mad: :mad: That made me sooooo mad!!!! The animals have to suffer to make her beautiful, way more than she has every had to suffered. I can't stand having people in my family think like that!!! I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to tell my sister to make her think about what I was talking about. I know that I should just let it be, but I have seen some of the poor animals that they test on. They look so miserable and hurt. I cried when I saw them. I just cannot have my sister wearing that company's makeup. I just can't!!!:(

green_chameleon_girl
11-09-2003, 12:20 PM
OMG! that is the rudest thing your sister could say. Mabey she should be get needles with no choice, get sprayed with purfume that could kill you or make you sick.. Im sorry I have to say this but your sister sounds cruel. Im glad you like animals mabey you could teach her to respect them as you do.

petlover
11-09-2003, 01:22 PM
She can be pretty cruel. I think that she can. Trying or not trying she has a way of sometimes upsetting people. She is not an animal hater. She can just be a big brat sometimes and she wants all of he attention on HER dog. I am just mad at her for talking about POOR animals like that. It was a REAL shock to me.:eek: I never knew that she would say something like that. And she didn't even take it back!:mad: That was the really bad part.

2kitties
11-10-2003, 09:01 AM
What company?

trayi52
11-11-2003, 12:26 PM
Thats what I want to know, what company????

petlover
11-11-2003, 03:01 PM
It is a stupid international crap company. It is called International Makeup Distribution. It is total CRAP. I looked through their web page and it just had a whole bunch of pictures of tested on animals. I can't stand them!!!:mad: They are so FAKE.