PDA

View Full Version : I really want to post pictures...

Rio and Me
11-08-2003, 04:54 PM
But i dont know how!
when i scan in a photo how do i make it a jpg,bmp or jpeg type!!
so that i can attach them or how do you post them in so they show up imediately!!
PLEASE HELP!!
that thread that tells you how is no good because A= im to dumb and B= my photo types arnt the above!!
PLEASE HELP A SIMPLE PERSON
Rio really wants to be seen!!!
Ky and Rio

petlover
11-08-2003, 11:20 PM
Well, when you scan your photos onto the computer, does it show you the pictures that you just scanned onto there? I just mainly need to know that. If not, just tell me what it does. I may be able to help you from here. Just let me know.

Rio and Me
11-09-2003, 03:27 AM
Yes when its done scanning it lets me rename the picture (so i know what it is) and the says were to save it, i save it in a thing called photoimpression so i can edit it, or other places which i dont know what they are!!!
if you can help it would be great,
thanks!
Ky and Rio

petlover
11-09-2003, 01:05 PM
OK, THAT HELPED A LOT!!!!:D Since you have your photos named and in photoimpression ( or whatever you called it) pick a picture of Rio out and click on it. Well no, just pick a picture out and let me know when you do. If it is anything like my computer's program, (Which it should be) than should be able to help you get Rio on his trip to photo funny on Pet Talk!:p Just let me know when you pick a photo out. I think that I can help you make Rio able to be seen!!!!:D :D :D