View Full Version : Internet Trouble... Can someone help??

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-08-2003, 10:44 AM
Ok here's the problem. I boot up my computer, everything works fine, I click on my internet icon. Nothing happens. I open my Aim, which works fine. :mad: After about 20 mins of doing nothing but Aim, my webpage FINALLY opens and goes slow as heck. And its like its really sensitive, I cannot open my IM windows while the page is loading or it like totally messes up the webpage and I have to close it and start all over again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

IT's REALLY DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
11-08-2003, 11:33 AM
This happened to me before. I shut the computer down, waited a few hours and restarted it. Then, everything went back to normal.

Kfamr
11-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Maybe your interenet provider is running a little slow today.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-08-2003, 12:13 PM
It's been happening for like 2 weeks, my mom's computer and mine share a modem, her internet works fine, mine only does every so often. :(

CatDad
11-08-2003, 01:58 PM
What happens if you close AIM and then open IE? Also you could try to stop AIM from starting when the computer boots and see how IE reacts.

From the description it sounds like it may be something about the way that AIM is interacting with IE. Of course, I could be totally wrong about that also.:confused:

There are alot of possibilities, unfortunately.:(

Let us know what happens, you can also get me on AIM. catdad2222

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-08-2003, 05:43 PM
I thought of that too, but that's not it. :(