PDA

View Full Version : Huffy

jazzcat
11-08-2003, 09:54 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Huffy. Congrats on being the Cat of the Day!

Jax
11-08-2003, 11:01 AM
It's handsome Huffy cat! What a looker, such pretty markings! Nice to meet you kitty boy. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-08-2003, 11:42 AM
Huffy
How handsome you are sweetie! You sure look comfy in your picture. How cleaver you are to pick a new family close to your other one so now you have two mommies to love you. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.:D

Howie's Mama
11-08-2003, 12:27 PM
What a gorgeous boy! Delighted to know that Huffy found himself a home where he can give and receive lots of love. He sounds like a super-sweet boy. Congratulations, Huffy, on being today's cat of the day!!

CatDad
11-08-2003, 01:15 PM
Huffy what a handsome boy you are and gentle and loving too. I am glad that you found a home where you are loved and can be happy. You sound like a great kitty and really deserve it.:)

Hope you get extra treats and extra loving from the household on your special day.

Oh yea, fluffy belly shot deserve a rub.

*RubRubRubRubRubRubRub*

Have fun.:D

Randi
11-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Huffy!

What a handsome and sweet looking boy you are. And what a good choice you made. :) A cat door to a loving family who could not resist you – no wonder! Have fun and many treats, and ask your mom to join you at the keyboard writing more stories! ;) Wishing you a long a happy life! :D

Prairie Purrs
11-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Oooh, a handsome tuxie looking for a belly rub--one of my favorite things! :D

Congrats on COTD and on knowing how to find your forever home! Must be a tuxie talent--my tuxie girl Katie was a stray who showed up in my backyard with a litter of kittens. She promptly tore a hole in the back porch screen door, then moved kit and kaboodle inside! :eek:

You're a sweet boy, Huffy. Extra treats and cuddles for you!

tatsxxx11
11-08-2003, 06:56 PM
I love everything about you, hansome Tuxie boy! As a matter of fact I can't stop looking at that adorable photo!!:D (I love those precious paws!!:D) What exquisite taste you have in humans, Huffy...sounds like you've picked the most purrrfect furever family!:) I'm so, so happy you finally found your way home! I know your family is!! Congratulations to you sweet, handsome, lovable Huffy, Cat of the Day!:) Long and happy life to you sweetheart!:)

krazyaboutkatz
11-08-2003, 07:16 PM
Hi gorgeous Huffy. :) I'm so glad that you found the home you deserved. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

catcrazylady
11-08-2003, 08:05 PM
CONGRAULATIONS YOU ADORABLE BOY!!! What a cutie pie you are and very deserving of the honor!!!

Have a wonderful day with lots of extra EVERYTHING on your special day!!!:D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

felinefriend
11-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Fluffy Huffy, I want to rub your tummy!! I love Tuxedo's, and I love when cats pose with their paws up, so your photo really just made me melt!!! I can see you're very happy in your fur-ever home! I hope you're having the best day! Hugs to Huffy, our Sweetie Saturday Kitty of the day!! :D :( :cool: :)

Bari_d
11-09-2003, 08:26 AM
I didn't make it to COTD yesterday, but am glad I was able to read your bio - what a great story! And now you have a wonderful, loving home! That's just the best! Be happy, Huffy, and enjoy every snuggle you can get your paws on!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Steffi N
11-09-2003, 10:21 PM
Huffy, how heartwarming it is to read that when you needed a new home, your found a new one where you could love and be loved. I'm glad you can enjoy visits from your first mommie, too. You are a very handsome boy. Belly rubs and cuddles for you.