PDA

View Full Version : Ash and lexie keep me company

carole
11-08-2003, 03:16 AM
Just wanted to share how my cats love to keep me company while I am on the computer, I often sit with a blanket on my legs in the winter, and Ash will come up and plonk himself down beside my feet, then Lexie will jump up on the upside down couch, her unique cat tree, and sleep above my head, I think It's kinda cute how they like to be with me.

I KNOW I KNOW you want pics, but I still don't own a camera, one of these days, I will suprise you all, wait and see.lol.

jenluckenbach
11-08-2003, 04:53 AM
What, none on your lap making it impossible to type ?!? :D

PayItForward
11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
What, none on your lap making it impossible to type ?!? :D
I know Jen, doesn't Carole need a third cat ;)

catmandu
11-08-2003, 10:09 AM
My Cats keep me company , especially Michael and Juke Jkint Joseph , who is always singing for Whiska Temptations! MRRRREEEWWW , MORE TEMPTATIONS ,WRRREEEEEEW!

carole
11-08-2003, 04:22 PM
Aww you two, You are right though I do need a third cat, as my two are not lap kitties, I so wanted one I saw in the paper a few mths, ago, she looked like lexie in the face but was black and white, and it said she was a lap cat, Oh I hope she found a good home.

One of these days, I will own a lap cat, I Just feel it in my bones, he he he, you two are encourageable.
:) :D :p

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-09-2003, 03:37 AM
I agree - you have one above your head, and one at your feet. I'd say there is one more spot for the perfect lap cat!!!:D

IttyBittyKitty
11-09-2003, 07:06 AM
THIRD CAT THIRD CAT THIRD CAT!!!!!!!

As Jen has said in another post it's all about the law of averages ... the more cats you have, the more likely someone wants some lovin'

<Jumps on the bandwagon