PDA

View Full Version : Cat or Kitten?

Baby Leila
11-07-2003, 08:21 PM
Does your cat (s) act more like a cat or a kitten? mine act like kittens:D

RedHedd
11-07-2003, 08:50 PM
Mishi is my 16 lb kitten; Mitzi is much more mature in her behavior so I guess she's the cat.

Tonya
11-07-2003, 09:09 PM
Both of my cats act like old farts. They are so lazy! Once in a blue moon, I'll see them playing. We get all excited when they are playful. On the same line, I SO don't miss those sleepless nights when Raven would attack my toes all night long.

krazyaboutkatz
11-08-2003, 12:46 AM
Mine all act like big kittens. :D Storm, who is the oldest, is starting to slow down a little bit. He'll be 8 years old in January. Sunny is an Aby mix so I don't think he'll ever slow down and he's 3 years old. :) Cirrus and Sky are both only 1 year old so they're still very active. Having younger brothers is good for Storm because it's keeping him young. :)

CatDad
11-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Bob is the more sedate one of my 2. He likes to play, but is usually more interested in napping then playing. Joey is the more active one she runs around and is good for Bob as she will come up and tease him until he chases her.:D So Bob is more a cat and Joey is more a Kitten. It should actually be the other way around, because Bob is 5 and Joey is about 6 or 7. Go figure.

carole
11-08-2003, 02:45 AM
Well as Lexie is only just over a year old, she is still acting like a kitten alot of the time, although I have noticed she is sleeping more than she used to.

Ash is a real couch potato, but when he does get excited, he goes really silly, and he is just sooo......cute to watch, Lexie just cannot figure out what has happened to the grumpy ole guy, all of sudden he goes nuts, and she is just as curious as can be .

catmandu
11-08-2003, 10:14 AM
My cats are definitely on the Kittenish side , especially Juke Joint Joseph , the singing Cat! Meeeow , Meeeow , Meeeoww , MEEEEEEEERRRREEEOOOW!

catcrazylady
11-08-2003, 11:22 AM
All my furballs have cat and kitten moments. Except, of course, for guess who....yes, it's Leroy! He is a FOREVER kitten! Rotten, rotten, rotten, adored, rotten, spoiled rotten, bad, rotten, forever kitten!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

11-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Maya acts like a wise adult cat: she is always hapy and relaxed!

But Inky Pinky???:eek: :eek: She can be a real hyper-kitten ;) !!
Jumping on everything, bothering her sister Maya, waiting in a box to scratch my hand, etc.... ! My Inka is a real kitten-cat, very active, and VERY talkative :) :)

Kirsten
11-08-2003, 03:17 PM
Luna is definitely more acting like an adult: She's relaxed and never causes any trouble.

And Lily? Well, she IS still a kitten, and oh yes, she also acts like one! :eek: LOL

Kirsten

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Tubby is 17 and Peanut is 15, so they don't act like kittens very often anymore. :( But every once-in-a-while......:D :D

BastetsMum
11-08-2003, 07:07 PM
I am owned by an Aby. Need I say anymore?

carole
11-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Both my cats when acting like kittens, love to run up and down the stairs, Lexie goes crazy, and scoots up them so darn fast, Ash is cute though , he bunny hops up the stairs, a definite favourite is stairs, and scratching my lovely wood floor, when in one of their crazy moods, the look on old Ash's face when he is in a kitten mood, is really precious.:) :D

NoahsMommy
11-09-2003, 05:52 PM
Noah: while he's only 2, he acts like an old man! He sits on the couch, high above the others and surveys his territory like a lion. :) He does play with us, when he does that, he's his 2-year-old self.

Noel: she's 2 as well, but doesn't act very kittenlike. She's very dignified...but is a wild kitty when she plays. :)

Basil: pure, bratty, kitten!

Olivia: old woman....she's 7, so she has an excuse

Micah: pure, crazy, aby-kitten!

Hermie: all kitten

Emma & Phoebe are kittens...and they show it. :)

Harley
11-10-2003, 03:14 PM
All 3 of my current babies are 3 1/2 years or younger so they're still pretty kittenish, although with a mature edge. My RB kitty, BeeBee, passed when she was 19, but didn't begin to slow down until she was 15 or 16 years old. She had so much energy, personality, creativity, and pizazz. What a hot wire she was!

catland
11-10-2003, 04:48 PM
Sid is 7 and Joxer is 3 and they both pretty much act like cats with the occasional kitten moment tossed in.

Jan is 4 years old but at times she thinks she is 4 months old.:p She is half the size of the other two but that doesn't stop her from bossing them around or attacking them or jumping on them. She's also the most dangerous to hold because if she wants down she wants down NOW and will use all of her claws to get her way.

amoore
11-11-2003, 07:46 AM
My Sunny And my Loverboy act like kittens . Sunny is almost 5yrs old , and loverboy is maybe 3yrs old . :)