PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows...

G.P.girl
11-07-2003, 05:18 PM
this is a thread where we can talk about tv shows we've seen.

Did anybody see C.S.I last night? with the head aand stuff? i love CSI!!!
and i think Nick is a hottie:o

ticosmyham
11-07-2003, 05:59 PM
Oh yes..I never miss an episode of CSI. And I do agree about Nick. But i like the guy with the afro better. I can't for the life of me remember his name though!! lol But i'm gonna hit myself in the head next Tuesday. Can anyone help me out with the name? Now it's bugging me.

primabella
11-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by ticosmyham
Oh yes..I never miss an episode of CSI. And I do agree about Nick. But i like the guy with the afro better. I can't for the life of me remember his name though!! lol But i'm gonna hit myself in the head next Tuesday. Can anyone help me out with the name? Now it's bugging me.

His name is Warrick :)

I LOVE CSI!! :D That episode was great. I like them all actually but Greg is cute. ;) (the guy in the lab) Actually all the guys they have are not bad...:p

Tonya
11-07-2003, 07:11 PM
I am not a big TV person. There is only one show that I ever watch. Reno 911 ROCKS! It's on comedy central. It is like a parody of the show COPS.

G.P.girl
11-07-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by primabella
His name is Warrick :)

but Greg is cute. ;) (the guy in the lab) Actually all the guys they have are not bad...:p

warrick!! duh!! i hate it when a name is on the tip of my tounge and i can't remmember! ahhh yes .. greg...:D

micki76
11-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
warrick!! duh!! i hate it when a name is on the tip of my tounge and i can't remmember! ahhh yes .. greg...:D

Mmmm... Warrick! One of the best reasons to watch CSI! :D

I really like the show too!

boscibo
11-07-2003, 09:11 PM
I used to never watch TV, but then I got a TiVo. Before, I could never remember to turn the TV on and watch a show every week, now I just record it and watch it when I want. I love CSI. I thought last night's was great, but still don't get why that sheriff didn't get in trouble - he admitted at the end he recognized the victim's shirt when they first found the body. He lied! At the beginning he said he didn't know the guy.

G.P.girl
11-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by boscibo
I thought last night's was great, but still don't get why that sheriff didn't get in trouble - he admitted at the end he recognized the victim's shirt when they first found the body. He lied! At the beginning he said he didn't know the guy.
i was wondering that too. i also dont get if it was the sheriff who stole the field kit then put it back or if it was the gas station guy.:confused: they probably didn't have enough time to make the guy get in trouble or something:confused:

G.P.girl
11-13-2003, 11:33 PM
OMG!!! is anybody watching C.S.I.????i feel soo bad for Warrick!! oh shoot! the commercial break is over! g2g!!! i love C.S.I.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!