PDA

View Full Version : Tiger, the Dancing Cat

Vio&Juni
11-07-2003, 02:41 AM
What a cute tiger you are, Tiger :)

Enjoy your day in the spotlight!

Dan Holder
11-07-2003, 04:23 AM
Tiger has his unique qualities, but one in common with most all the Cat's Of The Day; he was fortunate enough to find his way to the home he seems meant to be in. Good luck, big fella'.

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-07-2003, 05:27 AM
TIGER!!!

What a heartstopper you are!!! SO HANDSOME!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SWEET TIGER... for being COTD!!

You are so charming and you have a very lucky family. I am in love simply by reading your little story.. and I would looooove to be able to dance around with you! I hope you enjoy your day today sweet Tiger. I hope you get lots and lots of extra treats today!!:)

tatsxxx11
11-07-2003, 09:09 AM
Good Morning handsome Tiger!! Yours is a touching tale indeed! You may be limited in your eyesight, but it's obvious nothing's going to keep this spirited and frisky feline from enjoying life to it's fullest! How I'd love to see you dancing about with your Mommy!! Pearl Jam??? I'd say you're one hip and groooovy kitty!:D What a precious gem your Mommy discovered at the SPCA!! Rescues rock!!:) Congratulations to you dear Tiger, our very beautiful and inspirational Cat of the Day! Have a most happy day of celebration sweetheart...and keep rockin'!:)

catmandu
11-07-2003, 09:24 AM
Wow , Tiger the Dancing Cat! Maybe he could hook up with Joseph the Singing Cat and Morris and form the Cat Pack , and play Las Vegas! Can you say SRO!terrific Tiger , the Orange One , now playing at the Mirage! Tiger Cat COTD!!!!

Kona & Oreo's mom
11-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Tiger, you are so handsome! I enjoy listening to Pearl Jam, too--I wish I could dance with you! Congratulations on being COTD.

RedHedd
11-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Catgratulations our beautiful dancin' boy Tiger! Boogie on and have a groovy day :D

Jax
11-07-2003, 10:48 AM
What a pretty big red boy you are Tiger!! You orange kitties are soooo nice and friendly - it's too cool. Congrats for being Our Big Beautiful Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

SANDY FROST
11-07-2003, 11:13 AM
What a hansome Tiger cat all orange just like Morris. Enjoy being COTD.
Sandy Frost;)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-07-2003, 11:43 AM
Tiger
What a handsome boy you are! Looking at your beautiful eyes, it's hard to believe you don't have full sight! I'd love to see you dance. Sounds like you are very happy in spite of your limited sight. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

lynnestankard
11-07-2003, 11:54 AM
Oh Tiger what a gorgeous dancing boy you are for sure. Many, many Congratulations on being our lovely COTD.
Hope you have a great day full of treats and dancing with your Meowmie.

Lynne

Steffi N
11-07-2003, 08:10 PM
Tiger, your mommie has found the purrfect dance partner in you. And when the music is over, you can settle down for a nice long lap cuddle. You have a great spirit in spite of your handicap. Congratulations on being our beautiful big orange Cat of the Day.

krazyaboutkatz
11-07-2003, 11:05 PM
You sure are a handsome cat Tiger. :) I also enjoy listening to Pearl Jam. I'm so glad that you found a great loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

karlyb
11-08-2003, 02:47 PM
Hello Tiger you beautiful orange boy! You could be a twin to my boy Sandy, including the weight! I'm so glad you were adopted into such a loving home with a mom who loves you so much. What fun you must have dancing together. Long and happy life to you beautiful Tiger, our special COTD.