PDA

View Full Version : precious died today......

delidog
09-27-2001, 07:42 PM
for all that were following the story...boomer and precious were brother and brother g.s.d. dogs...they were heroes as they woke their pet humans when a fire broke out in their home...they were 17 yrs. old...after being adopted and given back because boomer bit somebody...they were adopted by a vet in boca raton....they had built a home for them there...carpeted and with t.v.!!...but the paper said today that precious died in his sleep....he was 17...he had a good life....we want to add him to our prayer list....we pray for his soul...and boomers' health!!!!the deli dog...p.s. if spencer is here...do you know how to post the article from the pt.st. lucie news????? i am not sure how!!?!?!?!thanks-in-advance,the deli dog :( :( :(

delidog
09-27-2001, 07:49 PM
:( :( :( the deli dog

Cinder & Smoke
09-27-2001, 08:01 PM
Dear Precious, May you rest in eternal Peace...

Sadly missed by "hero Brother "Boomer"...

Here's the newspaper account of the death of Precious:

Famous canine, Precious, found dead... (http://www.tcpalm.com/news/fortpierce/0927fp5.shtml)

delidog
09-27-2001, 08:16 PM
phred, thanks for posting that for me....i am not the most computer literate pup in the world...i know that you are a firefighter, so i know you understand what these dogs mean!!!thanks for your kind words and thoughts....i know that in the big scheme of things this is not world news....however, in their lives...it is most important that we recognize them.....the deli dog!!!! i will say a prayer for precious as he crosses to the rainbow bridge and waits for his brother....i am not sure if the time will be a long one...they were both 17...and had been together since pups...your brother g.s.d dogs!!! :(

aly
09-27-2001, 08:25 PM
Ohh no. That is so heart breaking :( :( Especially since Precious's last few months were so stressful. At least he went in his sleep in his new home where he was loved. Poooor Boomer :( I hope he does okay without his brother :( :( :( :( :(

delidog
09-27-2001, 08:27 PM
i hope so too...thanks for your support...i know that you understand....the deli dog :(

Daisy's Mom
09-27-2001, 08:50 PM
Oh no! That's so sad! Poor Boomer. After being together for 17 years he must miss her horribly.

K9karen
09-27-2001, 09:39 PM
I'm only glad Precious went peacefully- that's all we can all wish for. I'll pray that Boomer enjoys his remaining time in comfort and peace. God Bless their dear hearts. I hope Precious has a safe journey across the bridge.

Sudilar
09-27-2001, 10:22 PM
Run free at Rainbow Bridge, Precious. I am sure that your dear brother will be soon behind you. 17 years is a long time.

zippy-kat
09-27-2001, 11:51 PM
Rest in peace Precious. We followed your story and prayed so hard that you would find a forever home. Your stress has finally been removed and you can now wait for your brother in a wonderful, peaceful place.

Poor Boomer, my heart goes out to you. Keep on baby boy. Know that your brother is in good hands and you will one day be reunited.

tatsxxx11
09-28-2001, 08:04 AM
Boomer and Precious are both heroes in my book. I am so sad that brother Boomer is without his Precious. How dearly he must miss him. But it is comforting to know that Precious was, if only for a short while, in the loving home and arms of some very special humans. I will pray for Boomer's good health. Run free and unfettered in the glow of Gods'love sweet Precious, until you and Boomer are united once more.

Dixieland Dancer
09-28-2001, 08:25 AM
Journey over the Rainbow Bridge joyfully dear Precious! We said a prayer for you. Say hello to my Taffy for me if you run into her!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
09-28-2001, 09:16 AM
Poor Precious, thank God she went peacefully in her sleep, poor Boomer he must be so lonesome now, I hope he can go on for the years he has left with a little happiness. :( :( Jackie

gini
09-28-2001, 10:57 AM
Precious indeed!! Your earthly job is done now. And what a good job you did. Run, jump, play in peace now. Boomer in time will follow to be with you once more. All of us are better for knowing you and you have our prayers and love always.

lizbud
09-28-2001, 08:03 PM
PRECIOUS
Rest in Peace sweet boy !!!You are free of
the pain and stress of this life,and can now
run free with the other Angels over Rainbow
Bridge...You were loved and cared about by
so very many people. We will not forget You
Sweet Precious !!!

[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: lizbud ]

Rottie
09-29-2001, 11:38 AM
How sad. :( But you know what, he died happy with his brother probably in the same room.