PDA

View Full Version : Calling all "Weight Watchers"

mugsy
11-06-2003, 08:30 PM
Ok, Moosmom and I talked and are going to have a WW club. If there are any others out there who want to have that extra support in weight loss, PM either me or her and let us know and we will put together a buddy group together.

The more the merrier!! So far we have 4 members!

moosmom
11-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Count me in!! I'm not going to be able to start till next week, but hey, I need to lose a FEW pounds!!

I'm proud of you and Mike, Mugsy.

popcornbird
11-06-2003, 09:09 PM
We do have a PT diet buddies group and there are quite a few people there. You're all more than welcome to join us. The more encouragement, the better! Good luck! Here's the link btw if you're interested!

http://popcornbirdie.proboards20.com/index.cgi?action=logout

slick
11-06-2003, 10:03 PM
I'm in, but of course you and I have spoken already, Molly. I'm feely quite positive this time.

PCB, I did sign up, but sorry have not been on that site too often. I promise to visit more. You're right, the more support the better, and I'm not just talking bras here....:D

G.P.girl
11-06-2003, 11:32 PM
i need to lose a few puonds too.. i always do better in a group:D

Tonya
11-07-2003, 08:07 AM
I tend to pig out when I am stressed. Also, I go through this cycle every year where I get thin by Sept-Oct, and then by Jan.-Feb, I am once again 30 lbs overweight. I've already gained back 10 lbs, I really want to try to break that cycle this year. I'm in!

Cincy'sMom
11-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Molly- I have a WW cookbook with some really good recipes. I don't know if I'll be able to post some cause our computer is iffy right now, but I can make photocopies and snail mail them if you
are interested....

mugsy
11-07-2003, 04:38 PM
but of couse Amy!! Thanks!