PDA

View Full Version : Edwina Would Be Proud...

zippy-kat
11-06-2003, 07:51 PM
*sigh* :rolleyes:

We just got Sara home from the vet (here's the scoop on that) (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=37289&perpage=15&pagenumber=1). As she's spent all day there, I'm sure she "stinks" to the rest of the animals. Miss Hiss (K'Cee) decided it was HER obligation to inform Sara of the stench. Picture this:

Space-puppy (wayyyyy out there from the medication) is home but very, very groggy. In struts Princess Hissy....

K'Cee:tip-toe, tip-toe. Stop to smell mommy's shoe. Ew! smell's like the V-E-T! *hissssss* peers into the living room OH! Sara, my dog buddy! Where have you been? tip-toe, tip-toe, tip-toe, tip-toe (with last tip-toe, walks slowly underneath dog, charmingly fluffy tail lingers on dog's belly, tickling), tip-toe, HALT! More V-E-T smell!! *HISSSSSS* swats dog!
Sara: Yelp! *whimper*
K'Cee: *HISSSSSS* swat!

Groggy doggy runs for dear life as Miss Hiss chases her, slapping unsuspecting space-puppy butt at every opportune moment.

And now, the Princess is in "time out" until (A) she calms down or (B) the dog gets a bath.... whichever happens first.

Poor Sara! but it is kinda funny..... K'Cee's such a goober! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-06-2003, 08:05 PM
What, no pics? ;) :D

Although I have to admit you did a very good job of describing the scene with words.

Poor Sara, all confused already and then to have her buddy hissing and swatting at her must have been just too much. Yep, I do believe you're right. Edwina would be proud. ;) :D

And I guess we have no doubt about what K'Cee thinks of the white coats now. :rolleyes:

CatDad
11-06-2003, 09:11 PM
Poor Sara drugged up and now her friend turns on her. Hopefully, all will be well after a bath.

I hope she feels better soon. I read the other post.

Your account of the events was GREAT!!!! You shold do animal commentary more often.:D

Cinder & Smoke
11-06-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
*sigh* :rolleyes:

Groggy doggy runs for dear life as Miss Hiss chases her,
slapping unsuspecting space-puppy butt at every opportune moment.

Poor Sara! :D

:eek: :rolleyes:

Welcome ?? Home, Miz Sara! :p

Izzint it *nice* to be "noticed" after an absence!

;)

AmberLee
11-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Izzint it *nice* to be "noticed" after an absence!

*snort!* LOL!!!

shais_mom
11-07-2003, 12:46 AM
tooo funny!!!
K'Cee you little Devil!! Be nice to sister Sara!

Kater
11-07-2003, 01:21 AM
ROFLMAO! :D :D :D

Naw-tee K'Cee!!! Sara has had enough for one day!

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-07-2003, 01:26 AM
What a great picture you painted with words! Imagine the indignity - FIRST the white coats, then just when you think you are safely home, you get whacked on the rump!!! Poor Sara. Give her a hug from me. ANd give K'Cee some scritchies and tell her to PLAY NICE:D

Vio&Juni
11-07-2003, 04:27 AM
Hilarious description :) Poor Sara.

auggie
11-07-2003, 06:02 AM
:D LOL:D Zippy, you're so funny!
I guess you can try rubbing some catnip on Sara.
That's what I had to do to Phoenix after my princess Auggie went ballistic. Strangely the last time he came back from the hospital she was much calmer. I wonder if they gave him a bath.:eek:

I hope that Sara is feeling better soon.

Edwina's Secretary
11-07-2003, 07:48 AM
Dear godkitten,

You learn well my little darling. The rump smack is good. By the time they can turn around and retaliate....you scamper away!

Yours in torment....

Auntie Winny

Logan
11-07-2003, 07:54 AM
LOL @ K'Cee! Poor Sara!!! There she was drunk from the medication, feeling sorry for herself after being at the vet's office, and then the little one goes into attack mode!!! :eek:

Too funny, Tonya!!! :)

zippy-kat
11-07-2003, 04:07 PM
http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/tofisher/stinky%20sara01.jpg
You still stink but not quite as bad....

Cinder & Smoke
11-07-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
You still stink
but not quite as bad....

:D

Kat must be Up-Wind,
or there's not too much of a breeze blowin.

:D