PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

sirrahved
11-06-2003, 05:49 PM
I'm the newest member of pettalk. I have two cats, Marshmallow and Pickles. My mom-in-law has pictures of them (sirrahbed). Marshmallow is my little princess. She thinks the house is hers. Pickles likes to play the typical little brother and bother her by biting her tail and the like. Pickles is still all kitten, causing mischief where ever he goes. My cats are a barrel of fun! I don't know what our house would be like without them.

CatDad
11-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Welcome to PT:)

I am very happy you decided to join the family, and hope you enjoy it here.

We have seen pictures of your babies, and I think that they are very cute.;) I believe that it was your mom who posted them(Forgive me if I am incorrect in that my memory is really losy). I really liked seeing both of them.

I know that you will hear this from others, but we really like pictures and would be very happy if you post some more when you can.

PayItForward
11-06-2003, 06:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

Tell me.......why 'sirrah'

i.e.
sirrahved
sirrahbed
sirrahsim

Is it a family name or something ?

CatDad
11-06-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

Tell me.......why 'sirrah'

i.e.
sirrahved
sirrahbed
sirrahsim

Is it a family name or something ?

Good questions, I saw that but didn't think to ask.

Now you have 2 people who would like to know.:confused:

RedHedd
11-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by CatDad
Good questions, I saw that but didn't think to ask.

Now you have 2 people who would like to know.:confused:
Make it three .... and welcome to PT! Your kitties are darling ....more pics please! :)

Sirrahsim
11-06-2003, 06:43 PM
hehe yes we do have sirrahbed, sirrahsim, and now sirrahved :)

Sirrahbed is my Mom, while sirrahved is my sister-in-law, sooo sirrahved is sirrahbed's daughter-in-law. Clear as mud:D

and Sirrah is because of my maiden name : Harris.
So my name stands for Mis Harris spelled backwards. (My first name is Missy)
So now the mystery is solved:D

CatDad
11-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Sirrahsim
hehe yes we do have sirrahbed, sirrahsim, and now sirrahved :)

Sirrahbed is my Mom, while sirrahved is my sister-in-law, sooo sirrahved is sirrahbed's daughter-in-law. Clear as mud:D

and Sirrah is because of my maiden name : Harris.
So my name stands for Mis Harris spelled backwards. (My first name is Missy)
So now the mystery is solved:D

Thanks.:)

That is really cleaver, I would never have thought of it.

I will promise to try to keep you all straight. However, I have problems with that sort of thing.:confused:

Freckles
11-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Who is Sirrahned?:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-06-2003, 07:52 PM
I know two of you have been here already, but it's nice to finally "meet" the whole family and learn the secret to your names. I was wondering too. ;) :D

Sirrahbed - does that mean your name is Deb? (bed backwards) My name is Debbie too, so that's why I ask. And Sirrahved - Devon?

And the way you say "Hi Japan!!!" Does that mean you sometimes refer to Missy as "Japan?" Just curious because my brother refers to me sometimes as "Chicago." As in "So, is Chicago coming home this weekend?" Or "When are you going to visit Chicago?" Actually, now that I think of it, I don't remember the last time he called me Debbie - just Chicago. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Anyway, it's nice to have your whole family here. Oreo is a little cutie pie, so you really must get that daughter-in-love (love that term) on here too. :D

Felicia's Mom
11-06-2003, 08:39 PM
Greetings!:D

jazzcat
11-07-2003, 12:39 AM
Welcome!!

Love all the Harris kitties and love the play on the name - cute.

More pictures please, from all of you. Also, how wonderful that you guys saved those poor kitties from a bad situation. I'll never understand some people and how they treat animals - but bless you guys.

Vio&Juni
11-07-2003, 02:47 AM
Isn't it great! A family of cat lovers :)

jenluckenbach
11-07-2003, 06:08 AM
welcomew to the Harris family (I too, was wondering :o ) I never thought of backwards spelling. GEEZ, I guess I'd be hcabnekculnej......woo woo, that looks funny!

Great to see all these new additions to pet talk.

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-07-2003, 06:58 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk,

I'll try to keep you all straight in my head - but forgive me if I get a bit muddled!!!

Vio&Juni
11-07-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
To confuse things further, sirrahsim's hubby, Paul (the one we are trying to convert to a cat person) is brother to the wife of my oldest son (daddy to Cinnamom, baby Oreo, Patches and Ezzie) So, Carol, the MIL who, along with Missy, found the abandoned kittens is the mom of both my son-in-love and daughter-in-love! Get it now??

LOL LOL LOL Isn't that great! When I was younger and I was still (only ipothetically) thinking about being married, I wished me and my sister married two brothers :)