PDA

View Full Version : I found pics of Jazz and her mom at the shelter

jazzcat
11-06-2003, 04:07 PM
I didn't realize I still had these on the old computer.

This is a picture of my little Jazz when she was about 12 weeks old at the shelter I adopted her from. They had this picture on their website and maybe on Petfinders.com too. Her name at the time was Chrissy.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p8a6b0fdd7b4f5e32bceec749fd6eeaa8/faa0b6ce.jpg

She was left in a box with her mom and two siblings on the front porch of a shelter volunteer.

This is her Mom Inky. She was later adopted but I sometimes wish we would have adopted her too. I think the photo is hysterical. Guess she doesn't think much of shelter food.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pa5f6cf11ba5223efa2dccca1c2cf252a/faa0b6ea.jpg

Here's a picture of a cat we fostered for over two weeks before we got Jazz. Her name was Mystic but my husband thought I said my sticks so we named her Sticks. She was awesome.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p82af5dcb565eba97c6cf5e852c8bacb0/faa0b470.jpg

Unfortunately she was extremely dominant over Ripley and our dog and peed on everything that smelled like them. She was checked for a UTI but was okay and we tried to work with her but to no avail. She even scratched Disney a few times. Taking her back was the hardest thing ever. She was later adopted as an only cat and did well. We still talk about My Sticks. She had a chocolate gray body and a blue gray head with an adorable milk mustache. I still miss her but I know she found a happy home.

The shelter suggested I try a kitten who wouldn't be dominant over Ripley and the only one they had at the time was little sickly Jazz. That is how I got my sweetheart!

Killearn Kitties
11-06-2003, 04:47 PM
Aww, these pics are gorgeous! Thanks for letting us see them. Jazz is a beautiful girl - and such a sweet baby.:D

CatDad
11-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Baby kitty pictures.:D:D:D

Those are very nice, thanks for sharing them.

sirrahbed
11-06-2003, 08:23 PM
what fun to discover old baby pictures!! Thank you for sharing them - lovely! The others as well!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-06-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
what fun to discover old baby pictures!!

Yeah, I love baby pics, wish I had some of T & P when they were tiny.

That little Jazzy girl is so cute! I always think it's so sad when they lay in their litterboxes like that. It's almost like they have no place else to lay - even though I know they do because there are usually blankets or a cat bed or something in the cages, but they always prefer the litter - poor kitties. :( But now she's spoiled rotten living the good life with her brother and sister. Thanks for sharing the pics! :D

Vio&Juni
11-07-2003, 04:24 AM
Oh, she was so beautiful as a kitten too :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-07-2003, 07:35 AM
She was a pretty kitten, but you can see the love in her face from being in a good home, so now she is beautiful:)

Tonya
11-07-2003, 07:40 AM
Those are some great pictures. Jazz was a cute baby. I sure wish I had pictures of my adopted animals when they were young.

catmandu
11-07-2003, 09:57 AM
It was so great that you still hav those photos. Best to all of you from all of us!

NoahsMommy
11-07-2003, 11:38 AM
Awww! Baby Jazzy!!!!

Baby kittens are always cute, but I think black kittens are even cuter....especially if its our Jazz!!

Thanks for finding and sharing those, they brought a smile to my day. :)