PDA

View Full Version : Aussie mates are you watching Australian Idol?

carole
11-06-2003, 02:17 PM
This thread is more for my fellow aussie mates, as I am sure most of them are watching it, and I know Tamara is a great fan, don't know if it is aired in USA.

It is at the exciting stage now, is it Guy or Shannon, I think Guy will win, but Shannon is better looking, the whole package, but I think Guy has a better voice, so Guy gets my vote.

So sad about Cosimo!!! sob sob sob.

captain
11-06-2003, 08:09 PM
Carole,

I LOVE it ........ now I can see what all the fuss was about with American Idol, etc.

I have always liked Shannon ........... and I would really, really like him to win.
Guy is good, if he just stops the doobie, doobie , vocal gymnastics with his voice. He sung one song 2 weeks ago and did not do that and it was FANTASTIC!!!

It is so hard tho ........... I think Paulini was the vocal talent everyone would have wanted to hear . Very flexible voice.

Cosima - I liked her in the beginning, but she seemed to become very full of her self in the last few weeks.....

Your thoughts?

carole
11-06-2003, 08:14 PM
I enjoy watching it too, I have not seen every show though, American Idol I never missed, because it was all new to us then, but as this is closer to home of course I am interested, NZ Idol should be next hopefully.

I think Shannon has the over-all package, he is good looking, good voice etc, but Guy is very popular too, his looks don't excite me, but I think on a whole he probably has the better voice.

I would be happy if either of them win, they are both great guys.

It still was sad for Cosimo to have to withdraw like that, Cannot comment on whether she became full of herself of late, as I missed a few of the shows, but I will take your word on that, Paulini was great, missed her leaving the show.

captain
11-06-2003, 08:18 PM
I have watched every show ....... BUT will miss the final show because I am going to the Rugby, so the Video tape will be on!!!

We didn't get American Idol here in Aussie (well, not on free to air TV anyway).

captain
11-06-2003, 11:03 PM
Carole,

If I could, I would suggest to Shannon he sing "Crazy" by Icehouse (his voice is perfect for it), and any other song he wants by Jimmy Barnes!!!

He will WIN by miles then!!!