PDA

View Full Version : Get well soon!

aly
12-05-2001, 04:22 PM
This is for Graham, Killian, Zack, and all other Pet Talkers who are under the weather:

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/wP/9O/QC/Ha35132.jpg

tatsxxx11
12-05-2001, 04:45 PM
Aly, only you can create a visual image that mirrors what is in my heart. I was just thinking of posting a little prayer especially for these three most beloved Pet Talk pupsters. Thank you. And all my love to Killian, Graham and Zack. And of course, all of the other precious puppins that are feeling poorly. Love you guys, Sandra

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

jackiesdaisy1935
12-05-2001, 08:31 PM
Aly, if that don't help make all the pups feel better I don't know what will. Reece is adorable, look at those sweet caring eyes.
Jackie

sammi
12-05-2001, 09:56 PM
Aly, that is so sweet! Reece is such a caring little guy.

Logan
12-05-2001, 10:13 PM
And we want that precious Reece to have a good report at the vet's tomorrow too!

What an adorable pictures, Aly. He is such a lovable looking guy!! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
12-05-2001, 11:07 PM
Oh, Aly!!! That is just soo sweet! I just love that picture! ;) Get well soon!

Sarah & Sadie*

Sudilar
12-06-2001, 12:33 AM
AWWW, what a little cutie!! Thank you so much for the prayers for Killi. I am also praying for all the other furbabies who are not doing well right now. I pray that they all have a quick and successful recovery.

quanzhan
12-06-2001, 09:44 AM
Thank you so much for this cutest getting well card I have ever seen. That is so sweet of you. You look just so precious.
Zack is doing better each day and getting little bit out of control sometimes – he ate 4 and ½ doughnuts yesterday afternoon when nobody’s home.
He will have his heartworm treatment tomorrow, so keep your finger crossed for Zack.
Thanks for the wonderful card.

Big hugs and kisses from Zack and Quanzhan, We love you.

AdoreMyDogs
12-07-2001, 06:36 AM
Awe, Reece! This is Graham. Mom finaly let me use da pooter so i kood thank ya. that is SOOOOO nice of you, you are a sweet little man. i love that pikture of you, ya look so sinceer an stuff. mom also said awwwwww....look at lil Reece. i think she thought you was cute too :)

anyway thanks my little buddy. it means alot to me, and it helped me get better that much kwicker.

love,
Graham and of kourse my mom too.

Logan
12-07-2001, 07:47 AM
Quanzhan, I will be thinking of Zack and you today while he is undergoing that last heartworm treatment. I hope he will recover quickly and be back to his "counter surfing" ways soon!!! :D

Logan

tatsxxx11
12-07-2001, 07:51 AM
Oh yes, Quanzhan! I know Zack the Magnificent will come through will flying colors! Love to you both. Sandra, Cody and Star

quanzhan
12-07-2001, 11:24 AM
thanks, I just called my vet, he told me Zack had his partII heartworm treatment this morning 9 AM. He is doing fine, I can pick him up after 4PM today.
He told me I have to try to keep Zack quiet, everybody there noticed that he is much hyper than before. I heard him kicking the cage really hard this morning when I was about to leave the Vet's office.
Logan, I could not log to GR website from work right now, anything new over there? any new update on baby Sandy and Murphy?
How was Honey's birthday?

Logan
12-07-2001, 12:10 PM
Quanzhan,
Honey had a terrific birthday. Thanks for asking!! I didn't go "all out", but she got some new stuffed toys, and of course, I had to buy two of everything. Lilly get treated on Honey's birthday, and Honey gets treated on Lilly's birthday!!

Lilly won the award for gutting the "woobie" first, and presented me with the squeaker within about 5 minutes of being given that fleecy gingerbread man!!LOL!

Otherwise, the girls got to forget the D-I-E-T yesterday, and had IAMS canned food at both meals yesterday. Thank goodness they didn't demand it this morning!! All back to normal on the feeding schedule here.

At GR, not much to report, except that Betty did place Sandy yesterday!! Your sweet baby's namesake has found a new home.

For those of you who don't know, Betty rescued Zack, and Quanzhan adopted him. Betty is a "knight in shining armor", and has just started a Golden Retriever rescue of her own. Sandy and Murphy were her first puppies. And Sandy was named after Quanzhan's beloved Golden, who went to the Rainbow Bridge. Murphy was named after another Rainbow Bridge favorite, who belonged to my friend, Peggy, who adopted Trooper (remember him?).

quanzhan
12-07-2001, 01:14 PM
Hi, Logan, thanks for the wonderful update, I am so happy for baby Sandy, Hopefully, her new family will join GR or here, so we get to see her grown up.