PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary -- I'm in trouble!

Edwina's Secretary
11-06-2003, 08:10 AM
Dear Diary,

Sometimes I think HH sets me up! You know how she is always sitting on Blondie's lap at the computer? She (HH) told me that Blondie was bragging that we don't get up on places where there are "delicate" things. HH said all the other cats are laughing at us and calling us names. HH said I should show Blondie that we are just as good as those other cats.

So HH suggested I jump up on this one place. She said it was good because with one swipe of my tail I could get two Lladros, a crystal clock and granddaddy's antique paperweight (why would I want those things?????)

Anyway...I followed HH's suggestion and now I'm in trouble....:( :(
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p37de367101b734ae79c648ca66c42737/faa16f2e.jpg

Yours from the doghouse....

Eddie

sqwelch
11-06-2003, 08:18 AM
Eddie I'm sure that someone as cute as you will never stay in the bad books for very long, just sook up to Blondie and she'll be wrapped around your paw in no time at all !!

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-06-2003, 08:19 AM
How could one be SOOOOO CUTE.... while being nawtee?!?!!?

I think Blondie is in trouble... I could never scold such a *sweet* face!!

And who is that lurking below you??!?! hmmmm.. something smells fishy Eddie.....

:confused: ;)

ramanth
11-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Awww Eddie. Blondie should obviously be able to tell that Edwina scared you up there and 'treed' you there. ;)

I'm sorry you got in trouble. :(

Vio&Juni
11-06-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
HH said all the other cats are laughing at us and calling us names.

LOL

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-06-2003, 09:03 AM
Oh Eddie, I am sure with that cute face you won't stay in trouble for long. (And looking at the photo, I am pretty sure that Blondie knows who was behind the entire escapade)!

By the way Sara - talk about dedication to Pet Talk. Two Lladros, a Crystal clock and a family heirloom all in peril, and you STILL grab your camera first;) ;) ;)

And don't worry about being laughed at. Ally and Connor will NEVER laugh at you - they just look at all the pics of YOUR Meowmies house and tell THEIR Meowmie to get off the 'puter and start decorating!

2kitties
11-06-2003, 09:10 AM
Eddie Eddie Eddie. You will soon catch on to the manilpulative ways of the woman. HH is trying to see how far she can push you- and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Good think you're so darn cute.

catmandu
11-06-2003, 09:36 AM
Dont worry about it , Eddie! I once broke a VCR , whatever that is. My Daddy got so mad , that he said bad things. But when I went up, later , he said that I was worth more than a thousand VCRS. and he needed a new one anyway! JJJ3, pining for Edwina.XXXXX

Pam
11-06-2003, 09:45 AM
A picture is certainly worth 1,000 words! Eddie I am sure your momma can see clearly who is behind all of this. You have much to learn little man about the wiles of women, but I don't think you need to fear Blondie. She is just as smitten by you as the rest of us. (Now be careful with that tail! :eek: )

Edwina, shame on you! :p

Cinder & Smoke
11-06-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
.. with one swipe of my tail I could get
two Lladros, a crystal clock and
granddaddy's antique paperweight...

Yours from the doghouse :(
Eddie

Note frum Boots, da Kat ~

Hey Eddie -

Didja akshullie GET allua dat stuff?
I mean didja reelee BUST it up?? :eek:

I've been known to clean off the dresser top a few duzzin tymes;
*Smushed* a lil fiur klok inna zillion pieces offa da mantle;
Mow down a pixshure or several onna book cases every wunst inna while;
An fluff up Dad's mag-a-zeen pile bout wunst a week... :rolleyes:

But *trashin* Antiques is sumpim I nebber tried.
Maybee it's kuz we ain't GOT no Anteekz... :confused:

But yer doin da Rite Thing by blamin it all on HH ~
I ALLUZ tell Dad "Da DAWGZ chased me an I gotz *SKAIRT*...
yur stuff got inna road whislt I wuz runnin fur my Life!"

How long ya figger you'ze gonna be inna DawgHowze??

/s/ Boots, da Kat ;)

kuhio98
11-06-2003, 10:40 AM
Oh Eddie, I'm so sorry you fell for Edwina's trick. It is just one of life's hard lessons that we all must learn.

Edwina -- Shame on you for taking advantage of the innocent and naive. Eddie won't be so trusting next time.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-06-2003, 11:36 AM
By the way Sara - talk about dedication to Pet Talk. Two Lladros, a Crystal clock and a family heirloom all in peril, and you STILL grab your camera first
:D :D So true!

However, I have learned that if you panic, they panic, and things end up worse off than if you had just stayed calm and....well...grabbed your camera. ;) :D

I sure hope Eddie didn't actually break any of these! :eek:

Eddie, my boy, you are learning, slow but sure.... Just because you think Edwina is being nice to you, doesn't mean she really is. She's more than likely just setting you up like she did this time. However, next time she pulls something like this, just tell her that she's jealous 'cause she can't jump that high like you can. ;) 'Course, that won't put you in her good graces and you may have to endure a few more smacks, but at least maybe she won't set you up like this again. ;) :D

ps - Sara, they make this stuff called museum putty. You put a dab of it underneath the item and it sticks the item to the surface so it can't easily be knocked over. The true museum putty stuff is not supposed to leave marks on any furniture or anything. We use a version of it in the motorhome for decorative items so they don't go flying every time we turn the corner. I'll see if I can find a link to this museum putty on the web somewhere. My house has been cat proofed for the most part ever since years ago when Tubby broke a figurine my Grandma gave me when I was six. :( The good news is though, it wasn't two Lladros, a crystal clock and granddaddy's antique paperweight. :eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-06-2003, 11:44 AM
Here's where I originally saw this stuff. We get this catalog at home.

Muesuem putty (http://www.improvementscatalog.com/Parent.asp?product=255184x&dept%5Fid=1)

Also, if you do a search on Google for "Museum Putty" there were a ton of hits. To find it locally, you might want to try like an Ace Hardware or similar. Don't know if Home Depot type places would have it, and even if they did how would you find it in a place that huge? ;)

I thought it was interesting on one of the sites I found through Google, they used the stuff as a "Baby Proofer." If this stuff makes your valuables "baby" proof, they must surely be "cat" proof, don't you think? ;) :D