PDA

View Full Version : I have something to say...

GoldenRetrLuver
11-05-2003, 10:33 PM
I'd like to apoligize to anyone I offended or made upset over some recent posts/threads. I've just been so stressed with grades, teachers, and you guys know about my whole issue with "Dog #3". I'd also like to apoligize to all the new members, if I didn't make you feel quite as welcomed. Sometimes I'll just blow up, and can't stop myself. :rolleyes: I can be a nice person, really. ;)
I'd also like to apoligize to Karen, if I sounded disrespectful in the "Be Nice" thread.

So, I'm sorry once again.

captain
11-05-2003, 10:36 PM
The strength of a person's character can be measured by the fact that they can apologise when they think they may have done something to offend.

Well done ...... and we know you are a NICE person!! :)

Kfamr
11-05-2003, 10:36 PM
I must have missed something because I haven't seen anything wrong with any of your posts...

Karen
11-05-2003, 10:47 PM
That's okay, apology accepted! Hope the stress eases soon, and we know you're a nice person, why else would Molly and Daisy hang around with you? ;)

micki76
11-06-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Karen
Hope the stress eases soon, and we know you're a nice person, why else would Molly and Daisy hang around with you? ;)

My thoughts exactly. We all get stressed and we usually take it out on the people that we’re closest to. :D So for most of us here, that’s PTer’s! :D

Take it easy on yourself and try to relax. Don’t let the stress get to you too bad.

I get very upset with myself when I let the stress get to me and I take it out here, but it does happen. I'm trying to let it happen less and less though cause this, of all places, should be our sanctuary from stress!

Logan
11-06-2003, 08:10 AM
this, of all places, should be our sanctuary from stress

Absolutely!!!!! :)

stacwase
11-06-2003, 06:58 PM
! That's so strong and wonderful of you to apologize so publicly. I'm impressed! We all get like that sometimes. I'm sure you've seen some of my PMS posts.:D

GoldenRetrLuver
11-06-2003, 07:01 PM
LOL!
Thanks guys. :)