PDA

View Full Version : HEY!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

apcrs5122
11-05-2003, 06:45 PM
:D :D But not for long:( :( Our computer is broken and the firewall is blocking all internet access so I haven't been on in such a LONG time!:( My last post was on 9-14-03:eek: :eek: :eek: I miss everybody sooooo much, and I've missed so much too! Right now I'm on my sister's laptop because I'm borrowing it for homework that I just got done. Anyway, how is everyone doing? There is just too much to catch up on! I can't wait until our computer is fixed and I can get on every day again. Alex is doing great, but guess what!!!!! WE SHAVED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: His hair is all gone!!!!! He looked pretty funny for a couple of days, but he looks ok now, we've gotten used to it. Oct. 16-19 I went to Oklahoma for my barrel racing nationals and did wonderful! All together I won over $150, and I won a belt buckle!!!! With JEWELS!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooo excited! It was a great experience. And guess what else! My birthday is on Saturday!!!!!!!

Now, everyone, fill me in on everything!:D

Tweety_Pie
11-05-2003, 06:48 PM
:DWELCOME BACK:D

GoldenRetrLuver
11-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Dayna!!!!
I'm so glad you're back!! :D:D
I thought you left us for good. :( Congrats on the barrel racing! Awesome! :) You sure have missed alot...I added a new addition, Piper. He's a 9 month old Pied Cockatiel. :) You MUST post pictures soon!! I've been in some serious withdrawls! :p Hmm...what else..
Anywho, I'm glad your back!!! :)

apcrs5122
11-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Hey, thanks!:D I knew about Piper, I was there for that though. But I've missed about everything else:p

CamCamPup33
11-05-2003, 06:54 PM
APPY! ive missed u sooooo much!! :D APPYYY!! i wondered where you went! i was just about to post a thread! Glad to have you back.. FIX UR COMP! :p

**EDIT**-- Cami is one! :D :p

GoldenRetrLuver
11-05-2003, 06:54 PM
You did? LOL. It's been so long, I must have forgotten! :p

wolfsoul
11-05-2003, 11:01 PM
I'd wondered where you'd gotten to. :p I hope your computer get fixed soon!

popcornbird
11-06-2003, 01:32 AM
I wondered where you disappeared to! Good luck with fixing your computer, and welcome back! :D

amoore
11-06-2003, 12:16 PM
welcome back ! Im new or atleast i have only been on here for maybe a month . Oh ,those computer troubles are ruff ! I hope you get it all straightened out ,and be on here all you want too .maybe you can send pictures of alex sometime ?
Congrats on the barrel racing ! You must be happy about that ! :)