11-05-2003, 03:58 PM
i have to spray them with water

RedHedd
11-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Nothing. They do what they want without any encouragement or coaxing :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
11-05-2003, 04:21 PM
What do you need to do to make your cat do what they want
Change what "I want" to what "they want" ;)

catcrazylady
11-05-2003, 05:29 PM
AMEN to both of the above!

stacwase
11-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Yup. They always do pretty much what they want!:D :D

If they're doing something unacceptable I just pick them up and put them somewhere else.

lizbud
11-05-2003, 06:03 PM
My cats always do what they want, no problem.:D :D

Very easy to train,,,,:p

carole
11-05-2003, 06:23 PM
Yep CATS RULE my house, everyone else comes second in line.:)

Tonya
11-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Glad I'm not the only one! My only trick up my sleeve is "Want some food, Ron?" He'll drop whatever he is doing and run to me.

bisi.cat
11-06-2003, 02:25 AM
How I get Nellie to do what I want?!
Well I tried to perform a dance, sing a song of admiration, take a bow...really nothing's worked...so instead we both agreed that I simply do what she wants and never ask her to do something that I want...
I guess this arrangement works quite well ever since!?
;)

BastetsMum
11-06-2003, 05:09 AM
We can train our feline companions to do what we want!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

sirrahbed
11-06-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Change what "I want" to what "they want" ;)

THIS is the only way to go. Cats want what they want and if we are well trained, we will adapt.:D :D

catmandu
11-06-2003, 09:51 AM
Wuth13 cats , I have to agree with the Majority , the Cats do exactly What They Want , When They want!

PayItForward
11-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by bisi.cat
Well I tried to perform a dance, sing a song of admiration, take a bow...really nothing's worked...so instead we both agreed that I simply do what she wants and never ask her to do something that I want...
;) He He. :D

RedHedd
11-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by bisi.cat
;)
Oh yeah I forgot about that part! :D I'm just so used to doing it, although neither one likes my singing much :rolleyes: and my dancing scares them :p They have ME well trained! :rolleyes:

Kristyn
12-06-2003, 05:46 PM
I remember a doctor telling me that if u spay or nuetur ur cat its personality changes......is that true?:confused: :confused:

Cataholic
12-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Kristyn
I remember a doctor telling me that if u spay or nuetur ur cat its personality changes......is that true?:confused: :confused:

Not true. People seem to think that altering thier pet 'makes' them gain weight. The facts are, as animals age, their levels of activity, and need for food, decreases dramatically. So, while you see altered kitties gaining weight, that is due to the fact the hoomans don't decrease the food, and the kitties don't run like crazy anymore.

Welcome to PT!

Tonya
12-06-2003, 06:48 PM
The only thing I'm successful on is the command "Want some food, Ron?" He comes everytime. :D