PDA

View Full Version : Luna just made me a happy mommy :)

Kirsten
11-05-2003, 11:14 AM
While I was typing the long story for the other thread I just posted, she came into my lap and curled up there like a baby. She loved to do that when she was younger but hasn't done that for at least half a year. Especially since Lily has moved in I thought she would never do it again because Lily always interferes whenever Luna gets close to me.

Now Lily is sleeping all day (I hope she's not sick!) and Luna took her chance and came into my lap, it was so sweet and I had missed that so much! :)

Kirsten

sirrahbed
11-05-2003, 11:29 AM
Oh GOOD that you get this time with your older kitty! I seldom get cats in my lap anymore. Our old cat died last April and we adopted two kittens. They are both adorable but having each other seems to make them less needy of human attention!
Enjoy your Luna!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-05-2003, 12:48 PM
AWW that's so sweet!! I'm sure you loved that special bonding time with your special girl!

stacwase
11-05-2003, 01:00 PM
When the cats crawl up into my lap, I don't dare move! I am just so happy to have them there that I don't want to wake them up! Toby only does it once in a blue moon. Hopefully as Kate gets older and calms down a little, maybe she'll sit in my lap.

ChrisH
11-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Aww, Kirsten, that`s so nice! :) I hope now she has begun again that there will be lots more lap times with Luna.

Kirsten
11-05-2003, 02:17 PM
I hope so, too! :) I have really missed these special times with Luna! :)

Kirsten

Lorraine
11-05-2003, 05:36 PM
That's great! I hope she does it often for you!:)

catcrazylady
11-05-2003, 08:57 PM
There are times that I have to get Leroy out of my lap 50 times a day. I even start to get a little ticked when he has clingy weeks. I can't go anywhere or do anything without him crying for me to sit down and hold him. Then there are times that he curls up with the other kitties for a few days and I realize just how much I miss him. Sometimes I even go wake him up and put him in my lap because I feel lost without him. I'm sure you have missed it too. I'm glad Luna is snuggling. It's good for the soul!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

CatDad
11-05-2003, 09:13 PM
I am so happy to hear that Luna sat in your lap after so long. I know how much you must have missed that. My RB Flicka was a great lap kitty, so I understand.

Here's to hoping that it just continues to become more frequent in the future.:)