PDA

View Full Version : Perry going to see the White Coat today

jackiesdaisy1935
12-04-2001, 01:31 PM
We are taking Perry to see Doctor Valentine today, he has been chewing on his back legs, got some of the hair off and has little red spots, not sure if it could be allergies, or some type of dry skin. So off we go, Perry, Daisy, Don and me, we make it a family affair. I don't think it is anything serious.
Jackie

aly
12-04-2001, 01:45 PM
Good luck sweet Perry. You be a good boy at the vet. I'll be hoping its nothing serious.

sammi
12-04-2001, 02:42 PM
Good luck at the doctor Perry and I hope you get fixed up real soon. You and your sister behave! ;)

Logan
12-04-2001, 02:52 PM
Perry, I hope it is an "easy" trip to see the White Coats today.....

I know that having Mom, Dad and Daisy there will make it easier!!! :D

12-04-2001, 03:04 PM
Perry,

Hang in there big boy. The doc is only going
to make you better. And take a hint from the Smoocher, iffin you are good, sometimes the doc gives treats...yum yum.

Bring back good news Perry. :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
12-04-2001, 03:39 PM
Hey Per. Star here. Hang tight kid. I'm sure this one will be a cake walk. Think of it as just another "daytrip" with mom, dad and sis! :) Still, check in and let us know what the big guy says! Love, your pals, Star and Cody

jackiesdaisy1935
12-04-2001, 05:44 PM
Doctor Valentine says that Perry has an
allergic dermititis and he got a shot in the rump, but he was so good, shaking a little, but I gave him lots of hugs and kisses. He didn't mind the shot at all. He said he was in excellent condition, weighs a little under 20 pounds and he could feel his ribs which was good. Hopefully this will take care of it so we don't have to go down the finding out what he is allergic to route. His teeth were in very good shape, to check back in a year. I really like Dr. Valentine he seems so caring, maybe it's his name. :)
Jackie

lizbud
12-04-2001, 06:03 PM
Jackie,
So glad to hear that Perry was such a good
boy for the Vet. If this is the first time
Perry has seen this Doc, that is a very good
sign. Hope Perry feels more comfortable
real soon. Hugs to Perry & Daisy.

tatsxxx11
12-04-2001, 06:47 PM
Yea Per! Knew you would come through with flying colors! Have Mom give you kiss on your rumpster where you got the ouchy! And Per, we had the most adorable little salt and pepper Mini-Schnauzer girl named Lilli at the kennel the past two days. She was so skert. Her first time boarding. I thought of you and Miss Daisy and gave her lots of extra loving! You and Lilli would make quite a pair! ;) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Cinder & Smoke
12-04-2001, 07:10 PM
Sorrie bout the owchie :eek: stik inna butt, Perry :(. But that's probably better than tryin ta chew offa leg! Hope the itchies go away real quick! Bidja get ennie biskitz for being a good boy?

Pam
12-04-2001, 07:50 PM
Ouch Perry! Chewing on your legs can't be fun! We're so glad you are gonna be OK and that Doc Valentine (sounds like he has a big heart :D ) took such good care of you. Lotsa love and hugs from Pam & Bella

Sudilar
12-04-2001, 10:40 PM
Hope your shot clears up your problem!!!