PDA

View Full Version : Party Pup's Birthday

petlover
11-05-2003, 12:04 AM
What do you do for your party pooper pup on his birthday?

binka_nugget
11-05-2003, 12:20 AM
:D All of the above.

For Kai's first birthday, we started off with some scrambled eggs, some lean beef on the side, and some veggies. Then, I made him a home made frosty paw treat. After, we went for a nice walk in a park around here. I didn't bring him to petcetera though. I pick it out for him.

shais_mom
11-05-2003, 12:41 AM
the question is what do YOU do?

shais_mom
11-05-2003, 12:47 AM
Keegan's birthday was the end of Sept
I took her to the doggie park (twice) and to the pet store. We spent all afternoon together. The next day, I took her to my parents house where my grandma made her treats.
Then when we got home I bought her 2 plain hamburgers from Mickey D's and she got them.

RubyMutt
11-05-2003, 08:50 AM
All of the above (except for icecream) :D

For her last birthday she got a few presents from PetCo, got a burgie dinner from Burger King, and went playing at the dog beach :)

Samantha Puppy
11-05-2003, 09:38 AM
I had a picnic for Samantha. We cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and in addition to my parents, some friends dropped by (with a present) as well as Samantha's dog sister, Isabelle. She got lots of presents, including a pool to jump in on hot days. I made cupcakes for Samantha and Izzy and let them play until almost 10pm. They had a great first birthday.

wolfsoul
11-05-2003, 09:52 AM
Timber got a small party...Just me lol. We ran out off muffins, so she had to eat a hamburger bun LOL. It was the only thing I could find that candles and sparklers could stick into. She hated the sparklers lol. After we went for a nice walk and a swim in the park.