PDA

View Full Version : Jasper's Breeder

DogLover9501
11-04-2003, 07:21 PM
I need to tell you all this story, and I need to know what you think, thanks!

Okay well Jasper is my new boxer puppy, and his breeder was driving here first, but the boats went on strike, so she went home, and had to ship him, she said to ship him you need a visa or something like that, So instead of wating for my mom to send the plane money, she didnt want me to wait any longer, so she used her visa. My mom was suposed to send the 118 dollars yesterday when she went to the hospital but she forgot her bank card, and today she didnt have a way out into town, and she didnt feel well she has been sick since march, and I kept telling the breeder that she will send it right away tomorrow morning even if shes sick, and she e-mailed me, flipping out saying she doesnt trust ME and shes gunna get someone to pick up the puppy and take him back, and I am only 16 years old, I had no way to send it and it was only 2 days...is that childish or what???

Aspen and Misty
11-04-2003, 07:25 PM
Sorry to be mean or anything. But, the way I see it is you owed her and said you would pay her this moring. And you didn't. How would you like it if your boss said Yea, you'll get yoru check friday morning, but friday mornign there is no check??

I think your breeder, has every right to take the puppy back if your not paying for it.

Ashley

Tonya
11-04-2003, 07:26 PM
I don't blame her for being concerned. That's natural. Have you been honest and expained the circumstances in full? Just tell her that you are an honest person, but she'll have to be patient because you all are going through rough times. Be truthful and hopefully she'll be a little more understanding.

delidog
11-04-2003, 07:30 PM
Unfortunately, though childish it may seem...Breeding is a "Business"...and the proprietors treat it as such...not my favorite...but...please get with your mom...have your Mom return her e-mail....with her information...or call her and give it to her...or they Will send someone to get Dear Jasper...and you won't have a leg to stand on...to them it is like you walked out of a store without paying for merchandise....

Please Get Your Mom Involved Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us Posted...

All Paws and Fingers Crossed for you and Jasper!!!
Hugs and Treats

DogLover9501
11-04-2003, 07:34 PM
but Japser is COMPETELY paid for, on time, its only the 118 for the flight, and my mom only forgot, and I explained it all to her, and she got really mad at me, and it wasnt even my fault, I thought my mom had it sent

micki76
11-04-2003, 07:34 PM
Well you do owe her the money, and it should have been paid to her by now. It sounds like she went out on a limb for you because she trusted you.

delidog
11-04-2003, 07:39 PM
Sorry,I misunderstood you....but either way....
Get your mom to contact her Immediately.....get it taken care of...
you wouldn't want anything to go wrong over 118.00....would you?????

DogLover9501
11-04-2003, 07:40 PM
No I wouldnt, but if I was a grown woman, I wouldnt flip out like crazy at a 16 yr old over 118 dollars either

wolfsoul
11-04-2003, 07:48 PM
If I were the breeder, I'd probably be angry too. However, she should have known not to send the puppy until you paid her. But either way, I'd be angry if I was out of that much money, not to mention I'd have sudden concerns over the puppy's welfare. I'd think that if you can't afford $118, then you wouldn't be able to care for the puppy, or that if you don't bother to send the money, that you are irresponsible and therefore still not able to care for the puppy.

You better make sure to send the money tomorrow, or she may do as she says she will...

DogLover9501
11-04-2003, 07:54 PM
We already paid 900 for the dog, my mom just forgot to send her the money for his flight to be shipped

DogLover9501
11-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Also how can she take him back when hes paid for? all that isnt paid for is the plane trip...

KYS
11-04-2003, 07:59 PM
I agree, with the others,
I think your mother needs
to deal with the breeder ASAP, explain/apolozize and pay.
Hopefully that will calm the situation.

DogLover9501
11-04-2003, 08:13 PM
Jasper is right here, hes been here for 2 days, he is completely paid for, my mom only needs to pay her the 118 dollars becasue she used her visa for his flight, and she forgot and has been sick, it was only 2 days

GoldenRetrLuver
11-04-2003, 08:19 PM
I assume it was in the agreement that you would pay her back for the $118 dollars. I would be upset as well. No matter the condition, I think you should pay her back ASAP.

micki76
11-04-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
I assume it was in the agreement that you would pay her back for the $118 dollars. I would be upset as well. No matter the condition, I think you should pay her back ASAP.

Exactly. There are very few valid excuses for not paying for something that you owe.

Kfamr
11-04-2003, 08:37 PM
If you had the dog flown to you, and you were supposed to pay the flight fee, he is not completly paid for.

I agree with what GRL said. :)

Amber
11-04-2003, 08:41 PM
I would prolly be upset too, and I agree with everyone else

Rio and Me
11-05-2003, 04:50 AM
Whats 118 for someone who has just got 900 foe ONE dog!!!
im sure that she can wait till ur mum is a bit better!!! after all if you explain that you will send it its not the end of the world to wait a bit!!!
jeseus breeders today!!!:rolleyes:
Ky