PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

MHMama
11-04-2003, 07:19 AM
Many of you know that we have 3 chihuahuas and some of you know that recently we caught 2 stray cats and got them neutered and spayed, and have another one to catch. All that is fine and good but I can't afford to do anymore and really couldn't afford to do these but felt like we had to do something for these poor creatures.
This morning I was walking the dogs around our yard and saw a red car pull up to a parking lot near our home. I couldn't see what the woman was doing and she didn't stay there but for a minute and then drove off. After she left I heard the meows. She dumped a beautiful male white with black kitten who I think might be about 5 months old. The kitten came running over to me the minute I called it and now I wonder what I should do. Where can I take this little fellow and he won't be euthanized?

Logan
11-04-2003, 07:23 AM
MH Mama, I have no idea about rescue groups in Florida, but please call your vet for suggestions, and you might also want to post this on the cat side (if you haven't already). Someone might know your area better over there and the support that is available for homeless cats.

Good luck. I'm sorry people are so cruel. :(

Tonya
11-04-2003, 07:26 AM
I can't believe people dump animals! I couldn't imagine.

Check out :

http://www.felinerescue.net/RESCUES_BY_LOCATION/Florida.htm

stacwase
11-04-2003, 07:33 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

People who don't alter their pets should be held responsible for every kitten/dog and grandkitten/grandog that pet produces for the rest of their lives! She was too cheap to take care of the kittens so she just dumped them off for somebody else to care for or take to be PTS! :mad: :mad: :mad:

People need to be criminally prosecuted for these things!

MHMama
11-04-2003, 07:51 AM
Tonya, I went to that website and found a place that I called. They are sending someone to come pick him up and take him to a Foster Home until he can be adopted. What a relief. I will have to make a donation but that is life. I wish I could have gotten that woman's license number and they would make her make a sizable donation.

tatsxxx11
11-04-2003, 02:16 PM
What great news, MHMama! Only a monster could be so cruel as to dump an animal:(:(:( Thank you so much for helping this little one. You should be so proud of yourself; you're an angel!:)