PDA

View Full Version : OOOOOOOhhhh Ozzy

Barbara
11-04-2003, 03:09 AM
Who could believe that an elegant kitty like you could just be found outside in the shrubs:)

We are so glad your purrents rescued your brother and you and gave you the home you deserve.

Have a wonderful day special little boy. Kitty kissies and headbumpies to you and Radar are on their way from Filou and Tigris:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-04-2003, 05:40 AM
OZZY!!!

What a very pretty kitty you are Ozzy. I am so glad that you are now inside in a warm wonderful furrever home!

Hope you have an extra wonderful day today Ozzy to celebrate being COTD!!.... May you get lots of extra treats and lots of scrithces... *make sure you share some with Radar too!*-:)

Brigitte
11-04-2003, 08:48 AM
Gorgeous Ozzy,

What a touching story, and truly handsome you are. I never have heard of a Japanese Bobtail or Tokinese, however you a beautiful blend of all of them.

I love hearing how you are very vocal, that is so neat!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!;)
Brigitte

sasha the cat
11-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Me-eow! you are one cutie-patootie and your purrsons are my kind of purrsons -- finding you and Radar letting both of you adopt them! I'm also a rescued sweetie and my KatMa feels rescued pets are the most purr-ecious gifts.

Five stars to you & Radar -- and to your purrsons. You are a wonderful COTD.

catmandu
11-04-2003, 09:25 AM
i certainly have to agree with Barbara , that it is incredible that any one would tss you away! You are a fantastic looking Cat , with a Happy Face. Ozzsome Ozzy , COTD!

Randi
11-04-2003, 10:11 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Ozzy!

What a handsome boy you are. I’m so glad to hear you were rescued, along with your brother. I hope you get to play with your fishing pole, watch the birdies in a sunny window and will have all the attention you deserve. Have fun and yummy treats today on your day of honour! And remember to share with your brother. :)

Killearn Kitties
11-04-2003, 10:25 AM
Oh Ozzy, what a handsome boy you are! Just look at that fabulous colouring and those magnificent eyes.

We're so glad to hear about your rescue from the bushes; and good to hear that you repay your wonderful purrents by being so affectionate and vocal, as well as cleaning the shower and making sure they don't sleep in! What a great boy to have around. :D

Have a great day today beautiful Ozzy. Enjoy watching the goings-on outside your window, getting lots of attention and perhaps, some treats!!

soleilani
11-04-2003, 10:38 AM
Hey Ozzy, you sure are cute!! I also think you are, in part, a Snowshoe cat. Other than your bobbed tail, you look just like one, just like my own kitty, Phoebe who also has a bobbed tail! Have your humans look up Snowshoes on the internet, I think you'll agree.

Enjoy your special day! :cool:

Soleilani
Alfie, Phoebe, and Cleo

KRistin420548
11-04-2003, 10:54 AM
I am new to using this message board....but today's cat Ozzy is mine and I wanted to thank you all for all your wonderful comments.

This had made my day! My baby is famous!

krazyaboutkatz
11-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Good morning gorgeous Ozzy. :D I'm so glad that your mommy rescued you and your brother Radar from the terrible outside world. You sure sound like you have a great personality too. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-04-2003, 11:25 AM
Ozzy
WOW! How adorable you are!!! I think there may be a raccoon on your family tree somewhere, sweetie. I love your mask!!! It gave me such a smile to meet you this morning. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. :D

Jax
11-04-2003, 12:31 PM
What a beautiful boy - such exotic markings and brilliant blue eyes! How wonderful for you and your furparents that you were found under the bush.
Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
11-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Good Afternoon Ozzy! My, you are one stunningly handsome boy! What a beautiful blend of two very unique breeds!:) Your coloring, markings, those gorgeous eyes....well, you're simply magnificent! But what touched me most of all was reading of your rescue from the bushes and the safe, warm, loving forever home you and brother Radar now share! Your people have been repaid a zillion times for their kindess by having two such devoted and loving furfriends to make EVERY day a special one! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Ozzy, Cat of the Day! Your Mommy must be so very proud to see her gorgeous baby honored here today! Have a very special day of celebration, Ozzy!! And a warm Pet Talk welcome to your Mommy Kristin! Hope she sticks around to share more tales and pictures of her precious boys!:)

rg_girlca
11-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Wow Ozzy, you are one G O R G E O U S kitty. I just love your beautiful coloring.
Hats off to your meowmie for rescuing you and your brother from under the shrubs and taking you both into a loving, caring, forever home.

A hearty welcome to your meowmie KRisten to Pet Talk. I hope you stay and share more stories and pictures of your beautiful furbabies.

Congratulations sweet Ozzy on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

lynnestankard
11-04-2003, 03:11 PM
Wow what a sweetheart you are for sure Ozzy!

I hope you've had a day of treats, cuddles and nose kissies - I'd love to give you a great big huggy-cuddle too - so {{{{hugs}}}} coming across the miles to our very special Cat of the Day xxx

Lynne

Bari_d
11-04-2003, 03:38 PM
What a wonderful face you have - you made me smile just seeing you on my monitor...Both you and Radar are SOOOOO FORTUNATE that you were rescued and are now loved by such a wonderful Meowmie! Paw applause to her for saving you both!!!!
Catgratulations, Ozzy, on being such a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Charlie needs a home...www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

SANDY FROST
11-04-2003, 03:39 PM
OH OZZY! What a cutie you are . I just luv your cute face. Enjoy your Special day OZZY.
Sandy Frost:)

judymin61
11-04-2003, 05:40 PM
Hi Ozzy! Wow you are really gorgeous:cool: I love your markings and your eyes! It says you are quite vocal, anyone who owns a siamese can understand, any mix will be quite vocal! Congratulations on being our COTD!:D

CatDad
11-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
[B]Who could believe that an elegant kitty like you could just be found outside in the shrubs:)

Ozzy if I can find a kitty like you out in my shrubs I am going to look right now.:D

You sound like such a sweet boy and you have made you parents very proud. You keep talking to them and telling them how special you are. Head scratchings from me and my gang.:D

Welcome to PT Kristen. As you will soon find out we love kitty pictures and we will hopefully see more pictures of Ozzy and his brother soon.:D

I'm off to look in my bushes for cute kitties.:rolleyes:

karlyb
11-04-2003, 07:10 PM
What a beautiful boy you are Ozzy! Does Radar look like you? I hope your mom sends in Radar's picture too so we can all admire him! I wonder how you and your brother ended up under the shrubs - but lucky for both of you that you were there and found by Kristin who will love you forever. You couldn't have picked a better mom. Have fun on your special day.

DeniseLloyd
11-04-2003, 07:32 PM
CONGRATS! OZZY!

WOW! What a uniquely fine feline you are! I don't think I've ever seen any feline with your markings. You certainly are one of a kind!

Does your brother Radar look anything like you?

Dan Holder
11-04-2003, 08:57 PM
He's very unusual and beautiful. If you have a picture of him as a kitten, you should go to Cat General and post it. Congratulations on giving a fine kitty and his brother a happy home.

Sunshine
11-04-2003, 09:55 PM
What a kool kat! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.:cool:

Steffi N
11-05-2003, 09:51 AM
Ozzy, you are a beautiful, unique cat (but then every cat is unique). I’m glad you and your brother Radar were rescued and that you now have a cozy, play-filled life, and your own window to watch the world out of.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Kristin. I hope we will hear more from you and see Ozzy and meet Radar. :)