PDA

View Full Version : A Few Bob Kitty Pics

CatDad
11-03-2003, 11:05 PM
I just got my some images up on ImageStation and I thought that I would see if I could Post some Pics without uploading them to PT servers as a link and put them directly into post.

I also just love posting Pics of my kitties. :D Sorry no Joey Pics this time.

I often wonder what goes through his mind when he sits here:
All these soft cushy bears and things to lie on, hmmmm, where to lay down in the sun. I know I'll learn against this hard Plastic box.:eek: I love my boy dearly, but I wonder about his mind sometimes.:rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p898953efef5368469827a023b70f8819/faa6bdf9.jpg

Bob the fury, who should be warm in sub-freezing weather, yea right. Here we see Bob lying directly on the heater vent. I still don't understand it.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p21f61826bcd7b9e49f0c75da73bdb129/faa6bcc2.jpg

Bob will stand or lay on any heater vent in the house. Notice the fur on Bob's right side.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p9c78312ca28748921986e835e557a2c2/faa6bd75.jpg
He is standing right next a heater vent, while waiting for treats.

And finally just a picture of Bob hanging out with some of his friends. Notice that he is too *Cool* to look at the camera.:p
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pb3a3d1fbcb586e58d41a3304ec091c2e/faaa7cb3.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the Pics.

PS - I think that I am in trouble with Joey. She actually came up onto my desk and looked at the screen, and then meowed at me a few times. I think she saw that she was not included in this Post. :o I will have to create another thread and just include her.

Ok, now I really feel bad. She had left after meowing at me and she just came back and gave me her sad face. She is eithier upset about the pictures or thinks that she needs a treat.:p

Has anybody else notice that it takes a really long time to do anything on ImageStation? I will be looking at the Kodak's snapfish next.

RedHedd
11-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Your fur kids are darling! Love your furry heat-seaker, Bob! :D

and yes, Imagestation can be slow at times. There are gazillions of pictures uploaded on their servers and they keep doing maintenance, which I guess is good. Too bad it always seems to be when I'm trying to upload pics or share them here on PT. I've looked at Ofoto and HP's photo album pages (I have an HP digicam), but they just seem more complicated than Imagestation. Also, I understand that other web servers don't allow "cross-posting" which is basically what we're doing by posting our fur-kids pics here on PT. I learned about Imagestation from PT, bought a digicam and now I too have hundreds of pics uploaded there so I'm hesitant to change. If you find something easier and faster, let us know .... we're always looking for new image holding web pages.

krazyaboutkatz
11-03-2003, 11:26 PM
Bob sure is a gorgeous fluffy boy. :) I think that every cat loves to be in a warm spot no matter how furry they are. My RB Pepper used to love to lie on his cat napper in the hot sun all day and he was a black DLH.:) Please keep the pics coming.

jazzcat
11-03-2003, 11:29 PM
I just LOVE Bob (and Joey - bless her little left out heart). You need to hurry up and get some pictures of her uploaded before she takes it totally personal!

Yes, Imagestation is a pain and very slow at times. I too would like to know if anyone finds anything better.

Keep the pictures coming. I love the one of Bob with his hair blowing from the vent. He looks like a model with the fan blowing his hair for the perfect "windblown" shot.

CatDad
11-03-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
I love the one of Bob with his hair blowing from the vent. He looks like a model with the fan blowing his hair for the perfect "windblown" shot.
:D :D :D :D
I had not thought of it that way. I will now look at that picture in a totally different way.

I will let him know, I'm sure he will appreciate the complement.

shais_mom
11-04-2003, 12:38 AM
He is gorgeous!!!
Can't wait until Joey's pics are up!! :) ;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-04-2003, 12:55 AM
Gotta love those "heat seeking missiles"! Wrapped up in a fur coat and they will still hog the warmest spot in any room!

Bob is absolutely gorgeous! You'd better post some more of Joey quickly before she gets upset;)

Killearn Kitties
11-04-2003, 03:00 AM
These pictures of Bob are beautiful. What a handsome boy!! I absolutely love the first one where he has a very thoughful look on his face.

Vio&Juni
11-04-2003, 03:55 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p9c78312ca28748921986e835e557a2c2/faa6bd75.jpg

This picture is great!

I know, I repeat myself, but, looking at Bob's pictures it makes me feel like I am in the future seeing pictures of Pichu. And we're at least 10 thousand km away :eek: , so Bob cannot be Pichu's father.

Uniqueviking
11-04-2003, 04:33 AM
He is absolutely beautiful :)

jenluckenbach
11-04-2003, 06:19 AM
ImageStation is a wonderful thing!

I love the way Bob needs heat :D It reminds me of my RB cat Bear who I often said (as he layed next to the register) "you are going up in flames one day!" ;)

Now as for the lack of Joey pictures.................SHAME on you!!!

ChrisH
11-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Oh, Bob, you are an absolutely gorgeous kitty!:) Now I am waiting to see pictures of your equally gorgeous sister!:D

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!:D

kimlovescats
11-04-2003, 07:03 AM
I LOVE BOB!!!! He is magnificent! Great pics!:D