PDA

View Full Version : Teddy's birthday is tomorrow!

Tonya
11-03-2003, 09:23 PM
OMG! I've been so busy that I almost forgot! I just remembered it's Teddy's one year birthday tomorrow! Quick, give me doggy recipes and party ideas!!! I gotta have a party for my baby! :D

tatsxxx11
11-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Ahhhh! It's "tomorrow" already!!:( Are we too late?? :eek: Hopefully you came up with some fun party ideas! But I'll bet Teddy's more than happy just to spend time with his family and get showered with extra hugs and kisses. Ok, so a few treats would be great. And a new stuffie or squeaky would be much appreciated. He'd probably like a few presents from his friends too. And a cake. And a bone:D:D:D Well, whatever your Mommy planned for you dear Teddy, I hope you're enjoying it and having a very, very HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY! Hugs to you sweet Teddy!

I think we have an "old" thread about throwing a doggie birthday bash somewhere. I'll try and track it down!

primabella
11-04-2003, 02:45 PM
Hey Teddy! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! :D

Tonya
11-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Well, I had the most Gawd Afwul imaginable day at work today. I'll save it for the Dog house. Teddy got a birthday song and stew today. No cake or presents. :( He was still pretty darn happy to get stew though. I don't ever feed him table scraps, so that was like winning the lotto.

tatsxxx11
11-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Awww, I'm sure Teddy was just happy to spend time with his Mommy!!:D And stew...well, that sounds pretty yummy to me! And you know, you don't need an excuse to throw a pup party...any old day!;) Maybe another day when he least expects it!:D Sorry your day was awful:( Hopefully a hug from Teddy will soothe away your woes:) Happy Birthday one more time, sweet Teddy!

KYS
11-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Happy Birthday! Woo Woo WOo!!

Tonya, sorry you had a bad day.
But I am sure Teddy had a good one.