11-03-2003, 03:52 PM
my cats will eat anything

slick
11-03-2003, 03:55 PM
cooked chicken or turkey
smoked ham
melted cheese
ricotta cheese

My cats only get a bit of people food once or twice a month as a treat.

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-04-2003, 02:28 AM
Ally is a spoiled little madam who will only eat Kit 'n Kabboodle. As far as human food goes, she will eat Ham......

BUT ONLY Champage Honey Ham.....
and ONLY the Diets & Watson brand.....
and ONLY if it's thinly sliced..... :rolleyes:

Connor on the other hand will eat just about anything!

Craftlady
11-04-2003, 05:30 AM
Butterscotch loves tuna

Thumper just eats the regular cat food, doesn't care for treats.

Skinny loves just about anything esp. yogart. I have to watch him around people food he trys to steal. We have enough potty problems to not add to the mix. :D

sirrahbed
11-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Emily and Eliot are both odd eaters - regular catfood is fine, any brands. But neither of them care for "human" food - can't tempt them! Once in awhile they will take a taste of yogurt but that is all!!

Samantha Puppy
11-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Fancy Feast Ocean Whitefish

Non-cat food? Ham and Tuna.

sqwelch
11-04-2003, 07:47 AM
Bonnie eats just about anything including chicken, any cooked meat, tuna but her favourite is the small sausages (chipalatas or wee willie winkies as we call them here!!) they are great fun to play with first !!!!:D

lv4dogs
11-04-2003, 10:13 AM
I have only been feeding Nutro natural choice for kittens right now for dry food so she can not choose. LOL
As far as canned goes I have been feeding Friskies, she like all varieties.
She loves any people food, she was even eating pringles with me last night. The other morning I fed her sausage w/ scrambled eggs & a tiny piece of toast, she gobbled it right up. Last night I gave her some chinese food, chicken, brocolli, carrots, & noodles & she ate it all. So far she has not turned anything down.

I've only had her a couple weeks so its hard to say what her favorite is yet!

I only give her tiny pieces of people food, she eats mostly cat food.

Uabassoon
11-04-2003, 12:13 PM
Corkscrews favorite treat is pancakes, he also loves banana bread. But of course I only give him a tiny amount every few weeks. Tibby loves icecream. Sometimes I let her lick the bowl when I'm done eating.

Randy_K
11-05-2003, 12:27 AM
Escargo, truffles, white wine, martinis... and anything I'm eating.

http://home.att.net/~rjknox/Mango_25.jpg