PDA

View Full Version : Panda Cam (cute baby!)

Vermontcat
11-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Check out the adorable mommy and baby Panda Bears at the San Diego Zoo!:D

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/pandas/pandacam/index.html

Right now the baby bear is sleeping. When the momma bear is there she fills the room. They are so cute!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-03-2003, 03:10 PM
He is soooo adorable!!! He is sleeping right now. :-) Check out the color pics of his check-ups. He starts out as the tiniest little panda, and he has grown so much already! I've always loved Pandas - as I think everyone does.

Thanks for the link Vermontcat! :D Oh, it just hit me as to why you like Pandas - might have something to do with being soft and cuddly and black and white. Just like a certain kitty we know. :D

CamCamPup33
11-03-2003, 03:14 PM
:D what a cutie! hes sleeping! And moving.. This is exciting! thanks for the link.. im gonna go watch him.. :D

CamCamPup33
11-03-2003, 03:24 PM
I found THIS (http://www.shamu.com/Html/ShamuCam.html) one too! :D so cool!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Awwww...momma just came in and picked him up. It looked like they were snuggling for a little bit, then she picked him up in her mouth and carried him out, but she picked him up by his butt - not by his scruff! I've never seen that before. But then again....I've never seen a momma panda care for a baby panda before either.

Oop, they're back and it looks like she's "tending" to him. She is such a good momma and it's so sweet seeing them together. :D

Oh, and this is so cool because I can leave it on my screen and continue to work, but keep checking in on her. :D

popcornbird
11-03-2003, 04:18 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW mama and baby are cuddling right now! SOOOOOOOOO cute! I LOVE PANDAS! :D

bluekat
11-03-2003, 05:37 PM
Aww, so cute! They're not moving now, so I guess they're sleeping again:) :p

lovemyshiba
11-03-2003, 06:04 PM
I can't stop watching---how cute!!!
If you look at the photo albums, there are tons of pictures in there of another baby panda, and some others--I love it!!!

Thanks for the link!!!

Vermontcat
11-04-2003, 11:02 AM
If you go look now, they are cuddling!:D

T & P's Mom, you are right I love Pandas because I have a Panda kitty!;)
Cam Cam, there is also a link to a Polar Bear camera but it doesn't run all of the time like the Panda Cam.
Everyone should also look at the video of the baby Panda's check up on Oct 30th. You can even hear him talk!:)
I have been watching these bears for a few days now and its so cute the way the baby is moving around more.
I can't wait until he is big enough to run around.:)