PDA

View Full Version : Please read....

Moose
11-02-2003, 01:58 PM
Okay, listen. This may be the only time I ever do this, so feel special. ;)

I apologize to everyone at PT that was "bothered" by my comments in response to Jynelle's posts.

I do not regret anything I said to her and completely stand behind each and every word. I do, however, wish I had done it differently [perhaps through PMs]. In the same respect, though, I feel that some of the things I said were perfectly appropriate to use as a reply. Again, I do not regret the things I said and I still do not like Jynelle and the things I know about her at this time :rolleyes:.....but I do wish I had handled certain things differently.

At the same time, though, I was not the only one that acted this way. Certain people [who I won't bother naming] were just as rude to me [and other people that had the same opinions as I did]. I feel like the main blame for the argument was being placed onto myself, and that doesn't sit right with me. If someone had a problem with my post, they didn't have to reply to it......and yes, I understand the same goes for me, but my original reply to Jynelle's post was simply meant to be helpful and to keep her out of any serious legal trouble. God forbid I should ever try to do that again....

I understand that everyone will have a different opinion, and I also understand that some people agree with what I've said [and vice-versa] and some people simply do not.....fine, that's how the world works. I did not post this to start any other arguments or anything like that, but I just wanted to explain myself [not that I should have to] and what I believe about the whole situation.

So there, I've said my final words about this.....if anyone else cares to argue about it, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, just drop it.

GoldenRetrLuver
11-02-2003, 02:06 PM
I don't disagree with you at all.
Thanks for apoligizing. :) Some threads have gotten wayyy out of hand, over stupid little things. I am, by no means saying you started them.

I still hope you stick around, Pet Talk is really, a nice place. :)

Moose
11-02-2003, 02:07 PM
Thanks, Jules. Don't worry.....I'm not going anywhere. :p

magcpen
11-02-2003, 02:10 PM
Yes, thanks for apologizing. I don't really care WHO started the arguments, I just think it's best that they STOP before they get too far. I do hope that all of us (not menaing you, Moose) stop fighting for awhile. :)

Moose
11-02-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by magcpen
Yes, thanks for apologizing.

Not a problem.

green_chameleon_girl
11-02-2003, 02:24 PM
I dunno. This is weird.. I dont see how the mojority of this friendly place is mad at just one pet talker... when the one pet talker could have killed an animal(not talking about Jynelle) but this could happen any day behind our backs and we dont know it and were mad at Jynelle for getting another pup(that is very cute) and Making a site about great danes?? IM LOST. I dont think any of should fight.

Moose
11-02-2003, 02:44 PM
To green_chameleon_girl:

I'm not going to get into this again.....I'm sorry, but please, don't even ask that question. As I've said, if anyone wishes to comment/ask/argue, PM me....do not do it here.

G.P.girl
11-02-2003, 02:48 PM
isn't the thread here so people can comment on whatyou wrote?
greenchameleongirl didn't say anything offensive or mean or even anything to argue about. but i think everybody's right. we need to stop fighting

green_chameleon_girl
11-02-2003, 02:49 PM
oops lol I dident realize.. sorry.:)

Moose
11-02-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
isn't the thread here so people can comment on whatyou wrote?

Had you read my first post closely, no....that is not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of it was to explain myself and apologize to certain PTers.

Read this now, since you obviously didn't before:
"So there, I've said my final words about this.....if anyone else cares to argue about it, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, just drop it."

And yes, by argue, I mean comment/complain/argue/etc. This applies to everyone.......including you G.P.girl. :rolleyes:

Is that what happens when I try to be nice and end whatever crap I may have had a part in starting? Great.....

green_chameleon_girl
11-02-2003, 02:56 PM
No dont worry its not your fault

Amber
11-02-2003, 02:56 PM
Thanks for apologizing too, and Im sorry if I made someone upset also. now after we are done saying our apologies lets go back to the old PT! a friendly comunity! This is our fresh start! :D

wolfsoul
11-02-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by magcpen
I just think it's best that they STOP before they get too far.
Ditto.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-02-2003, 03:45 PM
I've had to appologize a few times myself, Brooke, and it takes guts, but great job.

slick
11-02-2003, 03:56 PM
Well, I've obviously missed something because I haven't a clue what this is all about, but I can say that it takes maturity to apologize and I applaud you for taking this step.

Moose
11-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
I've had to appologize a few times myself, Brooke, and it takes guts, but great job.

Thank you, Megs....and you also, slick. :)

shais_mom
11-02-2003, 10:41 PM
I too think you are very good for apologizing.
I apologize also but I also stand behind every word I have ever typed to her. I am the same boat Brooke. But it goes to show that we love our pets much more than we dislike someone.

:)