PDA

View Full Version : Soledad, your box is full!

Logan
11-02-2003, 07:39 AM
I tried to PM you to let you know how much we enjoyed our banana bread for breakfast this morning, but your box is full! :)

Scott said it was terrible. ;) Only in hopes that I wouldn't share it with anyone else!! :)

So, now I can officially say that Karen and Soledad both provided excellent banana bread recipes in the recipe thread! :D If anyone has any ripe bananas, you ought to go in search of those recipes!!!! :D

Thanks, ladies!! :)

Soledad
11-02-2003, 09:37 AM
It should be emptier now! :)

Cataholic
11-02-2003, 09:40 AM
What kind of goof ball doesn't regularly empty her pm box?

Sheesh!:D

Soledad
11-02-2003, 09:44 AM
That would be me!:o

Logan
11-02-2003, 07:48 PM
Hey Soledad. I didn't even see your response until right now, but I wanted you to know that I made two loaves. Tonight, I sliced one of them and took it to our contemporary worship service at church because Scott and I were in charge of refreshments. It was definitely a hit!!! :) :)

Logan

Soledad
11-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Woohoo!!:D

popcornbird
11-03-2003, 02:34 AM
Logan, my mom always makes banana bread! Its like the most common desert made in our household. I can't find the Soledad recipe..............would love to see it so I can compare with our's! :)

BTW Soledad, your PM box is ALWAYS full.....whenever I try to PM you! You need to learn to empty it more........like me! He he he! I have to delete a couple of messages every few hours so I still have room for more..........like right now, I have 198 in my inbox. Problem is, I DON'T want to delete some of them! But I must! He he! Off to delete some PM's before I start getting complaints too! :p