neko1
11-02-2003, 07:22 AM
Eat, sleep, and soak up the heat from our space heater:) :p

Catboy123
11-02-2003, 07:38 AM
to be honest i think tabbies are the best

RedHedd
11-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Eat, sleep, play with the toys, sleep, play with each other, sleep, get pets from mom, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat .... :rolleyes: :p :D

I love my Cat
11-02-2003, 02:59 PM
my cat likes to eat, sleep, lay on the bed and couch, and scratch the carpet. (She's not supposed to scratch the carpet or lay on the bed and couch!!! :rolleyes: )

:) :D :mad: :cool:

BastetsMum
11-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Run! Scratch post! Kill Mat! Run! Scratch post! Kill Mat! Kill Mousie, Kill feather thing! Run! Scratch post! Sleep.

moosmom
11-05-2003, 07:17 AM
Absolutely NOTHING!! :D

carole
11-15-2003, 03:18 AM
Ash the old guy, likes to sleep most of the day and night, with a bit of a stroll now and then to stretch his weary legs, and to get a feed..

Lexie my young princess loves to play, sleep, play ,sleep and eat, snacking all day long, she also loves company and chatting to me, she is my little companion.:)

In_love_with_cats
11-16-2003, 04:26 PM
My cats like to sleep, eat and bug people. My tabby, he really loves to sleep alot. All the time. That what cats do best. Cats sleep alot because they get very bored.

kathy
11-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Sleep, eat, sleep, nuzzle, sleep and sleep except when waking me every night at 4 to eat more.

*ABYCAT* Alice
12-07-2003, 01:46 PM
He loves to sit in the sun.....

http://www.abycat.com/galleri/c_sun.jpg

More pictures at http://www.abycat.com

jaqi
12-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Alice--what a beauty your Abyssinian is! He looks so warm and cozy in the sun.

Hmm... my little boy's day: sleep... stare out window at strange moving objects... grand hunting excursion for kibbles in dish... sleep.

Or... sleep... DASH MADLY ROUND HOUSE LANDING ON ALL TABLES AND COUNTERTOPS WITH OWNER FOLLOWING BEHIND... sleep. Peaceful sleep.

Actually he loves to cuddle too:D

mougi
12-10-2003, 11:00 AM
Sioux loves to run around like crazy, loves new adventures (which he doesn't get often - an inside cat), loves to look out of balcony or window, sit in the sun, play hide-and-seek, bite, scratch, chew on everything, make holes in clothes, sleep in my lap, play with olives, explore new places, talk to us, play with water, etc. He is lots of fun and energy. Doesn't need to sleep much yet - 1 y. old.

rpcathouse
01-08-2004, 09:20 PM
LEt me think Jez like to swat at any cat that walks by in paws distants.
Weezi sit in my lap while drinking my morning coffee
Dixie to be combed or brushed.
Mason drinking out of the bath tub tap.
Chino Eating Chicken and hiding.
Tyler. waiting for Mason to finish drinking so he can get a drink
Moses drinking out of the bathroom sink tap and giving me kisses ( he wiggles his mouth on my cheek)
Penny snuggling and loves to be petted when I am using the bathroom.
Ele` Right now is to be with her kittens.
Jaxon wants to chase the girls.
Charlie wants to chase anyone
Smokey Jo watching the birds outside
P.B. Wants to eat all the time. But my food.
Red. To run and play. And nap.
"Q" Sleep in my arms while I am on the computer
Sanuye likes to play catch the finger.
Catie nappin and anything esle and head butts.

The 2 boarders
Desi like to eat and is clueless to his kittens.
Rio. Likes to run and play with Jaxon. His son.

6 kittens to be with their Mom Ele`. Eat and sleep.

Stella
This is Charlie from Capetown So. Africa

Julie Grove
01-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Well, I think you really must mean what does my cat like me to do! Lucy likes me to do a great many things for her, but these are her favourite things : throw a dried pasta tube across the floor so that she can run to it, stare at it and then tell me to throw it again (about 20 times at least). Get me out of bed at 2am to go into the lounge to sit with her, just so she can then ignore me and stare out of the window instead. She also insists that I am late for work by throwing herself at my feet as I approach the front door and demanding that I don't leave! Of course she does like to eat and sleep also.

Gigi loved me to bring her breakfast in bed!!

flippytale
01-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Your pictures are very professional! Thank you for sharing them! Your ideas for Cat Crafts are inspiring too!

BTW, Timon loves to burrow into my bedding when I at work, he does this even in the hot summer time! I think it is because the bed smells like me.

Originally posted by *ABYCAT* Alice
He loves to sit in the sun.....

http://www.abycat.com/galleri/c_sun.jpg

More pictures at http://www.abycat.com

kittenlittle
01-12-2004, 02:58 PM
My kitties love to sleep in from of the space heater. There second favorite thing to do is play fetch. Aurora only plays fetch with her pipecleaner, and Freya will only play with her mouse. They also play on their homemade h8 foot scratching pole.

katienoonan
01-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Sleep, eat wet cat food, play in boxes, sleep, eat dry food, HARASS THE DOG!, sleep, jump on the bed to get attention, HARASS THE DOG!, sleep, get in front of your book while reading and fall asleep.