PDA

View Full Version : Anything Unusual

Catboy123
11-01-2003, 06:33 PM
HAS YOUR CATS DONE ANYTHING UNPREDICATABLE OR OUT OF THE ORDINARY. tWO THINGS HAPPENED ON THE HALLOWEEN OF 2003. oNE cOCOA HISSED AT SOME TRICK OR TREATERS. aND SHE RAN INTO A WALL BECAUSE HER BROTHER WAS CHASING HER, BUT USUALLY SHE IS THE ASTEST ANIMAL IN THE HOUSE. SHE IS ALSO QUITE A STALKER

Catboy123
11-01-2003, 06:35 PM
aLSO OREO HAS STOLEN 12 PEICES OF CANDY ON HALLOWEEN. A THEIF OR WHAT

NoahsMommy
11-01-2003, 11:20 PM
Awwww! Your kitties sound like they have a lot of fun together. :)

Let see...anything unusual at our house? Hmm...because we have so many furkids, there's always one being ultra cute or silly. :) The two kittens keep us laughing all day...in fact, Phoebe jumped INTO the toilet when my husband was going pee!! That sure was unusual. :eek: :eek: :eek:

slick
11-01-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
in fact, Phoebe jumped INTO the toilet when my husband was going pee!! That sure was unusual. :eek: :eek: :eek:

You've got to be joking!!! That really happened????

catcrazylady
11-01-2003, 11:27 PM
NoahsMommy... you have got to be kidding!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif You have got to elaborate on that story! How funny!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

NoahsMommy
11-01-2003, 11:37 PM
Yep! It happened. I think its so helarious I had David tell it to everyone at my party last weekend. :)

Basically, I was at work and he was home. He had to pee so he went to the bathroom and kept the door open as he was the only one home. He....well....started peeing and along came Phoebe. She was curious and jumped up to see what he was doing. :) Before David could stop her, she fell in!!!! I guess men can't stop mid stream as quickly as he's like and got her...um...wet. (eww!)

He pulled her out, closed the door so she wouldn't get anything all icky and, well, finished peeing.

Needless to say, she got a bath after that. :)

hee hee

CatDad
11-01-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Yep! It happened. I think its so helarious I had David tell it to everyone at my party last weekend. :)

Basically, I was at work and he was home. He had to pee so he went to the bathroom and kept the door open as he was the only one home. He....well....started peeing and along came Phoebe. She was curious and jumped up to see what he was doing. :) Before David could stop her, she fell in!!!! I guess men can't stop mid stream as quickly as he's like and got her...um...wet. (eww!)

He pulled her out, closed the door so she wouldn't get anything all icky and, well, finished peeing.

Needless to say, she got a bath after that. :)

hee hee

OMG ROTFL!!!!

:D :D :D

catcrazylady
11-01-2003, 11:52 PM
That is a RIOT!!!:D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif LOL!!!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-02-2003, 05:12 AM
ROFLMAO!!!That's certainly a good story to tell at a party!!

Catboy123
11-02-2003, 09:05 AM
do you have any photos of pheobe